• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊A Spot of Comfort‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

_Hollow_

Possible Cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_mgr57iOTAf1r3a6jho1_500.gif

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Hello Stranger‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

My name is Hollow, or Holls, whichever you prefer. I am just coming back from a brief break and so I decided to start fresh with a new search thread. Below, you can find some information about me, my preferences, and what things I am interested in as of now. If you have any questions for me, feel free to send me a message or post here.

Please keep in mind that the fandoms listed in this thread are the ones I am most interested in currently and may be subject to change.

All that aside, thank you and happy writing! ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊About Me‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ I am an adult who is approaching their mid-twenties and generally go by they/them.
☾ I am a lit. writer and write in both third person and past tense. I am also multi-para and normally do upwards of 300-to-800 words in a post. However, I can do more or less depending on the circumstance.
☾ I am in the EST time zone and can do around two posts per week, if not more. However, my schedule can fluctuate due to offline responsibilities. If by chance I will not be online for a while, I will do my best to let you know beforehand.
☾ I am open to platonic, romantic, and familial-type relationships. I am also open to doing OC and Canon, Canon and Canon, or OC and OC.
☾ I am always willing to give writing samples if requested. Be aware though that I may ask for one in return.
☾ I love OOC chatter and I am all for discussing ideas, headcanons, and the like.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Requirements‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ Must be over 18. Sorry, but I am an adult and therefore not comfortable writing with minors.
☾ As stated before, I am lit. and multi-para. Thus, I am looking for people who are too.
☾ If you are no longer interested in continuing a roleplay, then that is 100% okay. Things happen! Just let me know that you will no longer be posting in the roleplay.
☾ Be respectful and keep in mind that first impressions do matter. Please be able to introduce yourself and provide details as to what you are looking for, both plot and character-wise.
☾ If there is anything that you do not feel comfortable writing or you find triggering, tell me so that we can avoid including such subject matter in the roleplay.
☾ If we double, I expect that we both try and keep things as equal as possible. This means giving both sides their time to shine and not focusing too much on a specific character/pairing.
☾ OCs are welcomed, but they must be fit into the plot/setting and follow established lore/canon. Please understand that I have the right to say no to your character, just as you have the right to say no to mine.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Limits‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ Pairings such as Abuser/Victim, Underage/Adult, and Sibling/Sibling (this includes step-siblings or any other familial relationships) are some of the pairing types that I do NOT feel comfortable with and therefore will not do.
☾ I will not do romantic pairings with characters who are either children or are characterized to be very child-like.
☾ I will not romanticize things such as abuse, manipulation, stalking, etc. Although I do not mind exploring darker concepts, I will not make them out to be healthy.
☾ I am not comfortable with graphic depictions of self-harm, suicide, or non-consensual acts.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Fandoms‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

(Muse is based on a five-star system. The more stars present, the more muse I have for it. If a fandom is crossed out, then I am no longer seeking that fandom and will not be taking requests for it.)

(An ' * ' next to a character's name means that I don't have a lot of experience playing them. However, I am willing to give them a shot! Just please be patient since my portrayal of said character may not be 100% perfect, as I'll be figuring them out.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Animated Works‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Disney’s Pinocchio (1940)
Muse- ☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Pinocchio and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Jiminy Cricket and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Quasimodo.
Characters I Can Play- Claude Frollo, Esmeralda, Phoebus, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Gravity Falls
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Mason "Dipper" Pines and Stanford "Ford" Pines.
Characters I Can Play- Mabel Pines, * Bill Cipher, * Stanley "Stan" Pines, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Maybe.
Note(s)- It has been a looong time since I've been involved with this fandom and I am just getting back into it. So, I might be a bit rusty.
Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio (2022)
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Pinocchio, Sebastian J. Cricket, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Pinocchio, Geppetto, Count Volpe, Sebastion J. Cricket, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
ParaNorman (2012)
Muse- ☆☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Norman Babcock and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Neil Downe, Norman Babcock, Alvin, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie (1996)
Muse-
Plot(s) Available- No.
Characters I Am Seeking- Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles “Tails” Prower, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Knuckles the Echidna,
Miles “Tails” Prower, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Metal Sonic, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Movies‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Edward Scissorhands (1990)
Muse- ☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Edward Scissorhands.
Characters I Can Play- OC.
Open to Doubling- No.
Note(s)- None.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Eddie Valiant, Judge Doom, The Toon Patrol, and OC.
Open to Doubling- No.
Note(s)- None.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Video Games‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Bendy and the Ink Machine
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Bendy and Joey Drew.
Characters I Can Play- Henry Stein, Sammy Lawerence, Boris, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- I am mainly looking to do a WFRR-type scenario for this fandom. I just love the idea of Bendy and company existing in a world where living cartoons are the norm, but they're considered outcasts due to their origins. Kind of like a lot of those blogs that you used to see when BATIM initially came out.
Cuphead
Muse- ☆☆☆
Characters I Am Seeking- Mugman, Cagney Carnation, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Cuphead, The Devil, Ms. Chalice, Blind Specter, Elder Kettle, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- I have also watched the show, but I am not caught up with it (´∀`;)
Don't Starve
Muse- ☆☆☆
Characters I Am Seeking- Wilson P. Higgsbury, William "Maxwell" Carter, Woodie, Wes, WX-78, Webber, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- William "Maxwell" Carter, Wolfgang, Willow, Wes, WX-78, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- It has been so long since I've played this game and I have no idea if people even remember it (T▽T) So, just a heads up since I might not be caught with all the new characters and lore.
Pokémon: Sun and Moon
Muse- ☆
Plot(s) Available- No.
Characters I Am Seeking- Red, Elio, Gladion, and Hau.
Characters I Can Play- Guzma, Lillie, Hau, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Pokémon: Sword and Shield
Muse- ☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Hop and Milo.
Characters I Can Play- Leon, Bede, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Muse-
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Can Play-
Miles “Tails” Prower, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Metal Sonic, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.

Last edited:
tumblr_mgr57iOTAf1r3a6jho1_500.gif

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Hello Stranger‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

My name is Hollow, or Holls, whichever you prefer. I am just coming back from a brief break and so I decided to start fresh with a new search thread. Below, you can find some information about me, my preferences, and what things I am interested in as of now. If you have any questions for me, feel free to send me a message or post here.

Please keep in mind that the fandoms listed in this thread are the ones I am most interested in currently and may be subject to change.

All that aside, thank you and happy writing! ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊About Me‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ I am an adult who is approaching their mid-twenties and generally go by they/them.
☾ I am a lit. writer and write in both third person and past tense. I am also multi-para and normally do upwards of 300-to-800 words in a post. However, I can do more or less depending on the circumstance.
☾ I am in the EST time zone and can do around two posts per week, if not more. However, my schedule can fluctuate due to offline responsibilities. If by chance I will not be online for a while, I will do my best to let you know beforehand.
☾ I am open to platonic, romantic, and familial-type relationships. I am also open to doing OC and Canon, Canon and Canon, or OC and OC.
☾ I am always willing to give writing samples if requested. Be aware though that I may ask for one in return.
☾ I love OOC chatter and I am all for discussing ideas, headcanons, and the like.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Requirements‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ Must be over 18. Sorry, but I am an adult and therefore not comfortable writing with minors.
☾ As stated before, I am lit. and multi-para. Thus, I am looking for people who are too.
☾ If you are no longer interested in continuing a roleplay, then that is 100% okay. Things happen! Just let me know that you will no longer be posting in the roleplay.
☾ Be respectful and keep in mind that first impressions do matter. Please be able to introduce yourself and provide details as to what you are looking for, both plot and character-wise.
☾ If there is anything that you do not feel comfortable writing or you find triggering, tell me so that we can avoid including such subject matter in the roleplay.
☾ If we double, I expect that we both try and keep things as equal as possible. This means giving both sides their time to shine and not focusing too much on a specific character/pairing.
☾ OCs are welcomed, but they must be fit into the plot/setting and follow established lore/canon. Please understand that I have the right to say no to your character, just as you have the right to say no to mine.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Limits‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

☾ Pairings such as Abuser/Victim, Underage/Adult, and Sibling/Sibling (this includes step-siblings or any other familial relationships) are some of the pairing types that I do NOT feel comfortable with and therefore will not do.
☾ I will not do romantic pairings with characters who are either children or are characterized to be very child-like.
☾ I will not romanticize things such as abuse, manipulation, stalking, etc. Although I do not mind exploring darker concepts, I will not make them out to be healthy.
☾ I am not comfortable with graphic depictions of self-harm, suicide, or non-consensual acts.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Fandoms‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

(Muse is based on a five-star system. The more stars present, the more muse I have for it. If a fandom is crossed out, then I am no longer seeking that fandom and will not be taking requests for it.)

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Animated Works‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Disney’s Pinocchio (1940)
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Pinocchio and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Jiminy Cricket and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
Muse- ☆☆☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Quasimodo and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Claude Frollo, Esmeralda, Phoebus, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- I am dying to write an alternate plot to this movie's often forgotten sequel.
Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio (2022)
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Pinocchio, Sebastian J. Cricket, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Pinocchio, Geppetto, Count Volpe, Sebastion J. Cricket, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
ParaNorman (2012)
Muse- ☆☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Norman Babcock and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Neil Downe, Norman Babcock, Alvin, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie (1996)
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- No.
Characters I Can Play- Knuckles the Echidna, Miles “Tails” Prower, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Metal Sonic, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Movies‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Edward Scissorhands (1990)
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Edward Scissorhands.
Characters I Can Play- OC.
Open to Doubling- No.
Note(s)- None.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Eddie Valiant, Judge Doom, The Toon Patrol, and OC.
Open to Doubling- No.
Note(s)- None.

‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Video Games‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Bendy and the Ink Machine
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Bendy and Joey Drew.
Characters I Can Play- Henry Stein, Sammy Lawerence, Boris, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- I am mainly looking to do a WFRR-type scenario for this fandom. I just love the idea of Bendy and company existing in a world where living cartoons are the norm, but they're considered outcasts due to their origins. Kind of like a lot of those blogs that you used to see when BATIM initially came out.
Cuphead
Muse- ☆☆☆
Characters I Am Seeking- Mugman, Cagney Carnation, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- Cuphead, The Devil, Ms. Chalice, Blind Specter, Elder Kettle, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- I have also watched the show, but I am not caught up with it (´∀`;)
Don't Starve
Muse- ☆☆☆
Characters I Am Seeking- Wilson P. Higgsbury, William "Maxwell" Carter, Woodie, Wes, WX-78, Webber, and OC.
Characters I Can Play- William "Maxwell" Carter, Wolfgang, Willow, Wes, WX-78, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- It has been so long since I've played this game and I have no idea if people even remember it (T▽T) That said, please be patient with me because I might not be caught with all the new characters and lore.
Pokémon: Sun and Moon
Muse- ☆☆
Plot(s) Available- No.
Characters I Am Seeking- Red, Elio, Gladion, and Hau.
Characters I Can Play- Guzma, Lillie, Hau, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Pokémon: Sword and Shield
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Am Seeking- Hop and Milo.
Characters I Can Play- Leon, Bede, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Muse- ☆☆☆
Plot(s) Available- Yes.
Characters I Can Play- Miles “Tails” Prower, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, Metal Sonic, and OC.
Open to Doubling- Yes.
Note(s)- None.

Hi! I'd be up for a 1996 Sonic The Hedgehog movie RP if you're interested. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back