• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Spoooooky Murder Mystery RP

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
It is a dark spooky night and you have been invited to a masquerade ball by the great Count Blood Orange. You were a bit suspicious at first, because that guy must be really pretentious with a name like that, but you decide to go with it anyways. Once you arrive at the magnificent mansion, the party seems to be in full swing! Even if it is raining outside, the ballroom is packed and everyone is dancing and having a good old time! Around midnight, Count Blood Orange gets everyone's attention. He says he has a very special announcement, but as soon as the clock strikes midnight the power goes out and the Count is hanging from the chandelier in the middle of the room.... DEAD!!! The murderer is amongst you and you must figure out who it is, but will you be able to stop them before they kill everyone?

---

So, that's a quick summary of this RP. It would be a slightly humorous mystery RP where you would need to post carefully as your next post could kill you! In this game I will assign someone the murderer. This will be the person you must try and find. Every so often they will PM me and tell me who they want to be killed next. In the next post I make, that person will end up dead. However, these deaths will not be so obvious as to reveal who the murderer is. After every death I will allow people to make accusations of who the murderer is. If they get it right, then they win, but if they do not, then they might be the next one with their head on a platter... Is anyone interested? Of course, I will flesh this out a lot more and have almost everything planned. I will not have any characters, I will just intervene every few posts with a killing or an event. I will create a map and everything as well. So, post away, I guess? .w.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back