• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Specific Riverdale Pairing

Dreamcast

Hey there! I'm Dreamcast and I'm back from a long, unexpected hiatus. I've been itching to get back to RPN and get my creative juices flowing. That being said, I'm only looking for one pairing in particular:

Riverdale FP Jones x OC
Yeah, that's right, I'm looking for some sort of angsty romance plot with one of the hot dads of Riverdale and an original character. Obviously, all RPN rules apply, but a warning is necessary for age gaps, alcohol/drug activity, and criminal/gang activity. I am simply incapable of playing any canon character, let alone FP, so I'm looking to play the female OC. In case that didn't give it away, this will be an MxF pairing. I'm hoping for my character to be no older than 26, but honestly I'd really prefer 18-21 (I'm a sucker for age gaps, haha). I'm fine with roleplaying in thread or PM, with no preference either way. I would prefer at least 400+ words a reply. My average lately has been 800-1,200. I used to be capable of much more, but right now that seems to be my sweet spot. I can't code to save my soul so please don't ask me to. I don't care either way if you want to make your posts pretty. My timezone is EST, but I'm up literally all night so different times won't be an issue. Right now, conservatively, I'll be able to do 1-2 replies a week, with more most likely. I'd like the same out of my partner. I have no limits when it comes to cursing and the like, but as previously mentioned I want to follow the RPN rules so my limits for gore, violence, romance, etc. are RPN's limits (I'm not bothered in the slightest by anything within RPN rules). I'd love love love if my partner were both friendly as well as literate in the sense that they know how to use punctuation correctly. I want to feel relaxed with my partner (social anxiety sufferer here) and be able to understand what they post! I feel like I've covered everything, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

I do have a plot in mind, which would start before the events of the show. However, I'm definitely open to hearing other people's plots and ideas! I love developing the RP with my partner... and I'm certainly open to any twists, as I like to call myself the queen of the random plot twist! Considering that the RP will take place before the events of the show probably by at least a year (it might even be better to just consider this a full on AU so we won't be restricted by the timeline in the show?), I'm not requiring my partner to have seen the entire show, but it would be lovely if they have. It probably would help! I hope somebody is interested. I'm just dying to do an RP like this... reply here or PM me if you'd like to do an FP x OC 1x1 with me!

Thanks in advance for everyone's time!

I can play FP! Can you play jughead

I can't play canons, unfortunately. I just don't do the characters justice, except for one Sonic the Hedgehog character, which doesn't help here, haha. I mean... I might be able to give it a shot considering he won't be a main character in the plot I've got (if that's the one we end up doing), but I can't make any promises :/. We can discuss it in PM if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back