• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก: ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซs and Murder in the First.

ohsnapitzcodie

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก: ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ซs

and Murder in the First.

Hello and welcome to my specific fandom search thread! My current muses are Harry Potter, Murder
in the first
and Peaky Blinders so if you are looking for either of these - then look no further for I am here!
Whilst I might be open to other fandoms or originals, these are my two main searches right now
with that in mind, feel free to contact me with other ideas that you may have if you wish to do so!

โค
  • ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Œ๐„.
    โค Hello! I am Codie, 21+, she/her from the United Kingdom (GMT timezone).

โค I have over 10 years of roleplaying experience and as such, my writing can
    range from semi literate (250+ words) to novella (5k+ words) though I tend
    to find myself mirroring my partner in length. I just ask no one liners, please!

โค My posting frequency will differ from day to day however as a general guide,
    I will give out one reply a week minimum but I try to reply quite quickly where I
    am able! I am super patient though and will not pester you for a response. After
    one month of no activity, I will check in with you but that is all. I am ghost friendly
    but a heads up is always nice! I will offer you the same level of respect and let you
    know if I am going to be away for a while or if I am not interested in continuing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back