• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A song of sixpence

MJ ._.

Nothing
I'm doing it out of curiosity. I want to see how your character reacts to this situation. The story happens in current time. Your father has left you last year. He didn't give any explanations before disappearing. Your mother just took you and went to her parents' house. She might know something but her lips are sealed. This morning, you received an email. It was sent from an unknown account. It looks like an advertisement for art commissions but it pictures a crow poking his head out of a pie. Some ppl might find it funny but it reminds you of the nursery rhyme your dad used to sing for you. Is the sender of that email your father? Is he trying to contact you? Will you tell anyone about it or will you keep it a secret and wait for the next clue?
During this game, I'll keep dropping clues for your character to help them find their father. What happens next depends on your choices.

You have lots of freedom in this play. The age, gender, occupation, and many other features of your character are optional. I was influenced by some British novels so I thought of London for the starting point of this game but it can change to anywhere else. Just one thing; you are the first child and your dad is only 18 years older than you.

Please comment here. Thank you 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back