• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πš 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐞 & 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐞 *ੈ✩˚

aeschylus

𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to my interest thread!

β‚Š ⊹

a few things about me: my name is rina, my pronouns are she/her, and I'm 23 years old. I've been rping for 10 years. after a hiatus, I decided to rejoin this site and write with some brilliant writers again. my style is mostly novella length, I typically write 5 paragraphs, definitely more if the story calls for it. (up to 1500 words) but I try & match my partners length. I prefer to write male characters, but this isn't an absolute. I write female characters as well. m/f preferred. I also like stories with side characters, so playing multiple characters isn't a problem for me.

β‚Š ⊹

what I expect from a partner: please be at least 18+, as I'm not comfortable writing with anyone below that age. someone who writes with decent grammar, writes at least 4 paragraphs, and who will plot the story alongside me and propel the story forward. while I understand ghosting or stepping away, I would appreciate a heads up if you want to stop writing together. I like ooc chat, so talking about our story would be fun as well! if my thread piques your interest, let me know a little about you when sending a pm!

β‚Š ⊹

interests: I've been craving a game of thrones / house of the dragon roleplay. I've just read fire and blood, so a targaryen centralized story would be fun to explore, however I'm open to any era or time period, got included. after watching house of the dragon, I also found the family dynamics fascinating, especially the war that resulted due to the succession. I can play a variety of canon characters: rhaenyra, aemond, aegon II, etc, characters from game of thrones, as well as other targaryen figures in f&b.

though I'm willing to play canon characters, I do generally prefer oc's overall. I adore morally grey oc's, villains, characters with dark motivations, characters who are obsessive. characters who'd burn the world down for their partner. characters who try to climb the rungs of power against royalty. commoners who infiltrate the royal court, characters who marry one another for the sake of their houses / kingdoms. essentially, I enjoy complex plots and lots of angst.

β‚Š ⊹

word bank: arranged marriage, royalty, war, betrayal, dark romance, forbidden romance, revenge, angst, schemes, murder, politics, enemies to lovers, lovers to enemies, pining, childhood friends to lovers, complicated family dynamics, morally grey characters, tragic love, hurt/comfort, forced proximity, dragons, corruption arcs, soulmates, fake dating, magic.

β‚Š ⊹

if any of this piques your interest, send over a pm! I have plots & ideas we can discuss, and I'm perfectly willing to hear any of your ideas as well! ღ

Last edited:
edited + word bank updated !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back