• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital A small selection of my artwork

I haven't really said much of anything about the other campaigns I'm in, but this is my character's identical twin, post haircut and makeover. They're a bard! My character's a rogue.

We also may have joined the mafia.

We're 14.

FullSizeRender copy.jpeg

Whoa... Not going to lie, but she looks kinda like Annie from the movie, other than that, it's really good!

these are so great! ahh i love them ✨

6FC9C38D-2DB6-4C9A-B6BF-5AF8E00A688F.jpeg
A bit of an updated portrait for my girl, Daphne! She’s my character in an online campaign I’m in, and I love her to death. Basically, her father was an herbalist who studied poison plants, and when she was a child, he offered to buy several cuttings of rare, feywild native, poisons from a faery’s garden, and then didn’t pay. In retribution, the faery cursed Daphne, giving her poison touch. Any living, non-poisonous, thing that touches her skin dies. She’d be op, if she wasn’t so thoroughly traumatized by this.

Daphne is a kind soul who hates death and hates suffering, and wants nothing more than to be a gentle but persistent force for good in the world. She also wants to find the faery who cursed her and to beg for a chance to pay off her father’s debt and right the wrong. She doesn’t know what he offered them, but she’s determined to do what’s right and free herself of the curse.

I... don't have much of an explanation for this, other than I can't stop thinking about archetypes and tropes, specifically the archetype of "the queen," and playing around with the different ways queens and queenship manifests in various stories. I kinda really want to do some sort of experimental group rp centered around this, where we all take on a different trope that exists under the queen archetype, but I have... very little in terms of concrete ideas beyond that. So, I'm working on some concept art.

Warrior Queen.png

I was playing around with the trope of the young warrior queen with this one. More to come, soon. And maybe some actual ideas that make actual sense.

I... don't have much of an explanation for this, other than I can't stop thinking about archetypes and tropes, specifically the archetype of "the queen," and playing around with the different ways queens and queenship manifests in various stories. I kinda really want to do some sort of experimental group rp centered around this, where we all take on a different trope that exists under the queen archetype, but I have... very little in terms of concrete ideas beyond that. So, I'm working on some concept art.

View attachment 684478

I was playing around with the trope of the young warrior queen with this one. More to come, soon. And maybe some actual ideas that make actual sense.

Sounds like a badass idea for an RP group, and also the art is 😍

When your DM tells you that the party will most likely be attending a masquerade ball soon, so start designing costumes...

This is Delphine, the twin of the kiddo in the pink suit I previously posted. She's generally the quiet, socially awkward, and "forgettable" twin. This masquerade will hopefully be her Cinderella moment.

Delphine Starry Dress.png

First of all, you've seen Delphine's night sky costume, so now here is her twin, dressed appropriately as the morning sky.
Dahlia Sky Suit.png

Secondly... It's time for more Celestine and Asthir. Because it's been a little while.
Waltz redraw.png

So, in the campaign with Delphine and Dahlia... things have gone wrong very very fast. So, I’ve started the process of making my backup character, just in case. Our DM doesn’t do much to shield us from our own stupidity, and Del is set up to do something incredibly stupid. Like, astronomically stupid. But all in protection of her twin.

Without further ado, however, meet Myrtle! She’s a young bard from a solidly middle class family. She’s never gone hungry or really wanted for anything, but the family certainly wasn’t wealthy by any stretch of the imagination. Still, she was raised to give back to her community and help the less fortunate. She’s an incurable optimist and rather naive to how cruel the world can actually be. She thoroughly believes that all people are fundamentally good, they just need some encouragement sometimes, before they show it.
B52317DE-F7F2-4033-A7D7-F7E55ADABFD6.jpeg

So.... it’s been quite a while. And I think there’s no better place to come out of my hiatus than here. So allow me to show you some of the artwork I’ve been working on since I was last active.

C5761494-8B0F-476E-B32C-1352F594BBC0.jpegE10BABF7-038C-4BCF-A40D-C1D1472CC060.jpeg0E8E7463-60AA-4D0F-846A-A403F2FB3DA5.jpegF4F93A8D-983C-4654-9E7F-E60EE811DF51.jpegD974A8D9-887E-4677-AF23-4114D8483A52.jpeg

It’s nice to be back, and look out for more art soon to come!!

OMG

GIRL IT LOOKS SO GOOD

I was getting so worried it had been so long since the last update.

Your artwork is as beautiful as ever <3

Penny Kipling.png

Have a fun little teaser/throwback. As you may be aware, I'm rebooting an old rp concept of mine, centering around a small, fundamentalist, cult in the 1840s. This is Penny, the fourth child of Pastor Markus Kipling, the leader of said cult.

WOAH WOAH WOAH ok- hold it right there because these victorian stuff, I dig it so much. AND you like DND. how have i never met u before??? these are gorgeous!!! keep it up!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back