• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π€ π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ π…π€ππƒπŽπŒ 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 ;; ・β₯・

mother of sorrows

π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘’π‘™π‘ π‘–π‘£π‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘š.
6b7b8e867c4bcc7a88eb125689c9a7b8.gif

WELCOME ! ❜ ─ ─ ❛

hi, hello! i'm svetnica, a 23 year old student from central europe. i recently had another craving for some fandom rps, so here i am! i have two jobs that are absolutely killing me rn (save me please), so i only really have time for two or three roleplays, but i'm really excited about writing for them. < 3 before we get into the actual roleplay stuff, please note;
  • my posting schedule varies a lot, so please be patient. i try to post semi-regularily, but i might only be able to post once per month if I'm really busy. i'll make sure to give you the same courtesy - I truly don't care how long it takes you to post!
  • please introduce yourself! What plot you are interested in, how often you post, etc.
  • be 18+.
  • i tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per post, depending on if it's dialogue, action scenes, etc.
  • english is not my first language, though i try to spellcheck my posts.
  • i'm ghosting friendly! due to very, very bad memory i might accidentally ghost you, but this is rarely on purpose, so pls poke me if it's been a while! if we had a RE rp going and it didn't work out, feel free to message me again!
for the actual roleplays, i'm mostly intested in oc x canon or canon x canon. i don't play ocs, except for side characters. i don't mind playing canon characters for my partners though - you don't have to double for me, but please don't treat me like a c.ai bot or a personal romance writer. my main interest still lies in writing characters as accurately as possible and i don't really like being pushed to change them. please respect me in that regard!
  • i'd be happy to write for any character tbh, but there might be some exceptions i can't think of at the top of my head.
  • romance is appreciated, but not needed! for canon ships, i'm down for almost any as they're not uncomfortable (huge age gaps or related characters.)
  • i'm not a big fan of very different AUs. some canon divergence is fine, but i prefer settings to be as close to the original as possible.
for actual concrete plots, i'd prefer to brainstorm them after knowing my partners expectactions! here are the fandoms i'm currently interested in;;
  • pathologic. i can finally be my true pretentious self with this one
  • call of duty. someone please let me write ghost my brainrot is going crazy πŸ˜” i'm being held hostage by this man
  • the man from u.n.c.l.e. i've only seen the movie but i might also watch the show 😼
  • hannibal. i'm only interested in canon x canon for this aa im sorry!
  • manhwas. this isn't a specific fandom but i'd go crazy for some remarried empress/other manhwas rn,, just ask and i might know it!
i'll add more as i think of them. thank you for reading and i hope i get to write w some you guys!! slika.png

Last edited:
bump !!

bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back