• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A slice of life in Space

What do you want out of a Roleplay?

• Action!

• Relationships

• Strange & Fantastic Concepts

• Conversation Simulation

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tonstad39

God of wisdom
The year is 2077 and humans are for the first time in history, building civilizations and communities away from the Earth and even meeting a couple of extraterrestrial peoples in the process. These communities are everywhere from Mars, to the orbits of Gas giants like Uranus & Neptune. You happen to be in an older, more developed settlement known as “Celeston.” Celeston, while in low Earth Orbit has all the amenities and living standards of a small town ranging from factories, artificial gravity and even a self sustained hiking park. Every aspect of living is segregated into seperate modules that were produced at different times and If you wish to go to other communities near or far, there are shuttles and highly experimental teleportation facilities for you to do so.

It has long been settled that each orbital community is a territory of the country that launches the first module for the community. Celeston’s first module was launched out of the Vostochny Cosmodrome, making it a Russian controlled territory. This means that while a sizable proportion of the Population speaks English as a mother tounge, the official currency is the Russian Ruble, the language for governace is Russian & those born there have Russian citizenship. You are someone who lives and/or works in such orbital communities, what’s your story?

Hello. Im intrested aswell. However, I stopped role-playing for about 6 months or so. Therefore I need to shake the dust off me. Mind if I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back