• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Simple Search Thread - Plots inside.

Little_Chaos

Dead Moon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A B O U T M E
Age - Twenty eight
Timezone - Central Canadian.
Role play level - Literate to advanced literate.
Availability - Casual, sometimes daily.
Favourite themes/genres - Dark/Thriller, crime, romance, supernatural, space exploration, adventure, horror, school life (Senior year high school through college)...

Heyy, thanks for stopping by on my thread. My name I prefer to go by these days is Rose. I am a twenty eight year old female and I love writing. Though I identify as a female, I am not opposed to playing other genders. I am quite comfortable with who I am and love expressing diversity in my characters. None of them will ever sound the same, they're all very different personalities. I love world building and building character relationships between our characters, romantic, platonic or whatever it may be.

Literacy level.
My partner must be able to post a minimum of two paragraphs per post and while I do not require that my partner post story book type posts, I do look for good grammar and punctuation.

Character development.
I look for unique characters. Ones that have their own personality. I love when bonds are being made between the characters, it's a great feeling!

Availability
I am a casual player that sometimes gets on daily. I don't like feeling pressured to reply. When things flow naturally, and we can also focus on life, that's the best vibe for me. I am super open to talking OOC, and becoming friends, if you so please. I like to go out to the country side where WIFI is few and far between. I will try my best to alert you if it's more than one night I'll be gone but I am not making promises. Best way to find out is to use OOC.

Respect.
I show unconditional respect to everybody until I am given a solid reason not to.

How to reach me
Discord is the best way to reach me as I have it on my phone. Ask and you shall receive.

The plots
All of these plots are original and written by myself. I don't do plots twice so once it is gone, it's gone. I will do one x one or a SMALL group thing. All the plots can be converted into one or the other. I write multiple characters usually, so please keep that in mind. I only write in third person when roleplaying. All my plots are written in the first person.

These plots are all pretty open ended and left to interpretation for a reason. I like to allow my partner come creative freedoms in the plots as well, so I always tend to have discussions with people about filling in the blanks.

H O R R O R

The Ruins
| 2 - 4 players.
You and your treasure hunting friends come across a tomb deep in The Mayan jungle. This tomb seems friendly at first, until one of your friends finds a small dagger and accidentally cuts themselves with it. Not too soon after, your friend starts to not feel well. You try to find the way out, but find that no matter what way you go, its just taking you deeper and deeper into the tomb.

R O M A N C E

Losing The Bet
| 1 player.
You aren't having the best day of your life. You found out that you are dying and you don't have much time left. For your entire life, you've never done anything out of the box. You've never travelled. You've never experienced real, unconditional love, and you haven't even had kids yet. A few weeks after you got the news, you find yourself staring at the bottom of your glass in a dive bar somewhere, attempting to drink it all away. In your drunken sorrows, an individual approaches you and asks you why you seem so gloomy. At that instant, you are immediately drawn to this person but you lie to them and tell them you were just having a bad day, not a bad year or a bad life. This person stays and engages you in conversation until the end of the night, and then when they call last call, they turn to you and whisper, "Do you want to live knowing you lived your best life, or are you just going to settle with this? " And they left you with a business card, telling you to call them when you're ready to live to the fullest.
+ This plot is a genie plot. A wish granted type of thing.

Chasing The Wind | 1 player.
Who knew a family vacation would be so full of drama? You sure didn't. Your sisters girlfriend was caught kissing your brother, and your sister ran off somewhere in the middle of a city you don't know. You think she's going to come back after a couple minutes but she doesn't. So, your family sends you to find her, since you're the only one she wasn't mad at. You follow your sisters trail to find her poolside, drinking with some men that you did not recognize. She was crying and taking down shots like a champion. You wonder over and tap her shoulder, asking her if she wanted to come back with you. She refuses. Instead, she wants to go out with these strange men. You try your best to convince her not to, but in her drunk state, she would not. So, you tag along to keep her safe.

F A N T A S Y

Come back later for more. ^^

And that's it! Thanks for checking out my thread!

Last edited:
Hi, I just thought I'd let you know that the coding makes it hard to read through your post as the sentences are consistently cut off. Might want to edit it slightly so others can get to read your lovely plots : )

Hi, I just thought I'd let you know that the coding makes it hard to read through your post as the sentences are consistently cut off. Might want to edit it slightly so others can get to read your lovely plots : )
Oh I hadn't noticed! I just changed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back