• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Shattered Peace

@BubblesAreFab i like your cs but it just needs a little more. You need to have 3 paragraphs minimum for Bio, I will allow water magic but not water bending. Also i just want to make sure that you know how the magic works. its not so much as you draw power to cast a spell, as it is you have to twist the Thread to make the desired outcome.

Hello, is it possible to just put this down as an 'I intend to post a cs but can't currently work on it at the moment but please know I intend to post one soon'?

Yea, go right ahead and post your cs when ever you have time. Life gets in the way of rp, i get it.

I would like to have 1 or 2 more ppl, if you know anyone that yu would enjoy this rp then pls tell them about it.

Sorry for the disappearance, I got pulled away on a sudden trip. I'll be gone until Sunday but I'll definitely try to best to get my cs up and posted sometime this week

Sorry, i have been supper busy lately due to pre for college and other things, and i hate to blame school but unfortunately thats what i have to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back