A Second Beach house..?

CoccoBeans

Alright, so any website that you could roleplay on I always wanted to join a Beach House roleplay. But the roleplay would always be filled up and it would be too far ahead and I just don't feel comfortable joining in a roleplay that's uber far ahead. I know that Legendless made a Beach House roleplay but there's up to 130-some pages and I wouldn't know what's going on and etc. So I was wondering if anybody would make another Beach House roleplay or if not if I would make another one, then who would join. I really don't mean to copy Legendless's Beach House Roleplay, however, there are different High School roleplays..the Beach House, I guess, just would be somewhere else and etc..

I would join. I sadly missed Legendless's beach house roleplay when it first started.

Well, if no one would want to make another one, then I guess I can try to make another one instead. The only thing that I would ask if some one else made one was that I get the first pick of a room(s); and that, of course, I would be accepted to join the role play.

I was in Legendless's Beachhouse, but sadly, it's kinda dead...? For lack of a better term. It was fun, I was looking forward for our group going to the mainland to party in the city or something. Cocco I will gladly help with plot ideas etc, I like doing that kind of stuff, if you are interested.

I was also in Legendless's beachhouse. I loved the rp, but it kind of died out a bit. But Cocco if your going to make another beachhouse rp, im happy to help too or let me know if you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back