• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Seat at the Table || Characters {OPEN}

Energie

A SEAT AT THE TABLE
Character Sign-Up

{CHARACTER IMAGE}

Name:
History:
Other:
Thoughts on Characters:

Character Design Notes:
  • Use the Out to Character thread to get some planning going!
  • I'll like and add your character to the roster on this main post once they've been accepted.
  • Ensure that ages are realistic: Parents being in their early forties to fifties; children ranging from (ten through twenty-five)
  • For the sake of back-story, try to include at least seven comments on other characters (as they are posted), so that your character can have some preset relationships considering everyone is family.

• A highly ambitious politician who is married to an equally ambitious professional. They believe in strict parenting and have set high expectations for their children. They have placed their careers before their family; however, have ensured that their kids have the best life money can buy (boarding schools, pricey trips, best nannies). The family is used to being in the public eye and have a marked reputation of being smug and disconnected with the average person.

• The spouse of the sibling would be from a notable family and have been raised with money; their marriage could have been a product of college or graduate school.
    • The parents should be career-focused meaning that their relationship with their children should be somewhat strained. For instance, the politician of the family could possibly only make an appearance at their children's events for the public eye.
    • The family thrives in a highly ambitious environment and the children were raised to be competitive (with their peers as well as with each other). Think of some focal point for the children of this family whether that be art, music, sports, academics, or some other talent.
    • The family would have had just enough children to function as a model American family: two to three children.

Accpeted Parsons

Last edited:

3f4e4c08dfe629cb43b840dfa8f02836.jpg

"Let's get

10-Magazine-58-Spring-Summer-2017-Fendi-Alanna-Arrington-by-Hill-and-Aubrey-01.jpg

Name ~ Atlas Honor Parsons

Age ~ 21

Zodiac ~ Pisces

Appearance ~

Atlas stands proudly at a height of 5'7" with a mop of chocolate brown curls. Her eyes are hazel although at times they appear either green, grey, or a light brown depending on the lighting and her mood. Atlas has a rather petite frame with a healthy thin figure to match.Additionally she has a large tattoo of black angel wings covering her back that is hidden with makeup when she models.

072816-Alanna-Arrington.jpg

This sh*t started.

tumblr_ohu8a8ahMg1qfh70bo2_r1_400.gif

Personality ~ Brash, headstrong, independent, caring, free-spirited, spontaneous, and filterless are all words used to describe the young woman at her ripe age of 21.

Atlas has always been one who simply doesn't hold back in exercising her freedom of expression, and most of the things that escape from her lips often make people take a double take. Her honest opinions and thoughts pierce the air with her sharp tongue more often than not while laced with the words of a old sailor.

She is also a rather headstrong individual with big dreams and/or goals for herself. Once the woman has her sights set on something she places all of her effort into reaching her goals and succeeding, no matter how many times she falls. The obstinate woman with lift herself back up to her feet and start to build herself up again.

Additionally the young woman is quite the independent feminist. She believes in equal treatment in every shape and/or form. Atlas can't stand when people view her as weak or as someone who's incapable of doing things for herself. She's the reason why chivalry is truly dead...she tore it to shreds and burned it to pure ash.

Despite all of this, Atlas has a bit of a soft side to her especially when it comes to her close family and friends. Whenever she's needed, for anything, she'll drop everything and put her life on hold just to help out those who she loves.

Anything else about the youngest Parsons sibling shall be revealed.

Harpers-Bazaar-UK-October-2016-Alanna-Arrington-by-Alexandra-Sophie-02.jpg

Likes ~

♥︎ Fashion (especially designing and making clothes)

♡ Art

♥︎ Modeling

♡ Trying new things

★ Her family (sometimes (๑>◡<๑) )

☆ Honesty

★ Her friends

☆ Daydreaming and more to come

10-Magazine-58-Spring-Summer-2017-Fendi-Alanna-Arrington-by-Hill-and-Aubrey-06.jpg

Dislikes ~

✖️The guy who knocked her up

✖️Chivalry

✖️Pity (especially being pitied)

✖️Math

✖️Hospitals (the smell, needles, etc. all gross her out)

✖️Bugs and more to come

Theme Song(s) ~

Shall we?"

10-Magazine-58-Spring-Summer-2017-Fendi-Alanna-Arrington-by-Hill-and-Aubrey-12.jpg

History ~ Atlas was the final born child out of her 4 older siblings who double her age. With all of her older siblings already out of the house, it was just Atlas and her parents for the most part. She spent a happy childhood with her parents and often visiting her siblings' homes to play with her nieces and nephews. She also spent her childhood trying to get to know her siblings who she didn't have a chance to be raised alongside.

From a young age Atlas had always been interested in the arts and was often involved in art classes and/or clubs. But it wasn't until her last year in middle school that she knew precisely what it was that she wanted to pursue. She had dreamt of being a Fashion designer, and still does today.

Her drive propelled her forward from drawing with croquis to learning how to make patterns. By her second year of high school she had learnt how to use a sewing machine and spent most of her time perfecting her stitches. In her 12th grade year of high school, Atlas had entered a local student fashion show to which she both designed a outfit and modeled it for all to see her hard work.

Then a couple of years down the line Atlas had received a big opportunity to get her foot into the door of the fashion world. During her college years while aiming to get her BFA Atlas was scouted by a renowned modeling agency, to which she was offered a job to begin modeling in a small magazine ad. From then on out she was trained in catwalk walking, and went to audition after audition to begin to build up her name as a model. Soon enough she was rewarded through reviving jobs for fashion week and modeling gigs for clothing lines.

About 3 months back, after participating in the first show she had for New York's Fashion week, Atlas had stuck around for a after party down in Chelsea. After downing drinks like there was no tomorrow, she ran into a guy at the party. Sloppy kisses and messy dancing lead to the two in bed that night and Atlas waking up alone the following morning with a note with the guys number and a child that began to take form in her womb.

Two weeks ago Atlas discovered that she was pregnant and has been contemplating on contacting the guy ever since. Also after the death of her parents, Atlas has been crashing at her eldest brother David's place.

Other ~ A additional role can be added for someone to play as the father of Atlas' unborn baby that Atlas can be engaged to after things in the rp pick up.

Also Atlas is still pursuing her BFA in Fashion Design online. Once she completes that degree program she wants to pursue her MFA.

556095-800w.jpg

Thoughts on Characters ~

David Christopher Parsons ~ "Dave...Hmm...what can I say about Dave... Ah! My older brother Dave can be a bit of an ass but I don't think he's a totally bad guy. He just needs to tone down his ambition...a tooooon. After all, we don't need him to go batsh*t crazy like that Macbeth dude we all read about in High school. Hmmm...maybe I'll give him a bit of a wake-up call soon..." *smiles mischievously*

Lilah Parsons ~ "Lilah...She's one of the few memebers of this family that I've never truly been able to sit down and know. She's 5 years older than Tris and I, and throughout the 21 years I've been on this earth I've never seen Lilah sit down and try to talk with Tris...Seeing that they were siblings, they should at least had some type of closeness with one another or a deep bond. But instead...all I see is a pair of strangers...and all I can say about that is..I feel sorry for her.

Like for real, she never really let down her hair and tried to have fun with others...she was all work... But, I guess she's doing well since she's a doctor now. I hope that she's grown and has changed for the better. I also hope that for fucks sake, she does not smell like a hospital... But just incase I do have my perfume on hand."

Tristan Parsons ~ "Ah..Tris! Tris is my partner in crime and always has been. Being just a few mere weeks apart Tris and I have grown up together and have always been hip to hip. We both appreciate one another's honesty and we both love a good party. Tris and I may not see eye to eye as far as what goals we should aim for, seeing that he's more on the practical spectrum of things like his dad, and I'm more on the artistic spectrum of things but, in the end, the two of us are pretty inseparable. In all honesty, he's my best friend despite him being my nephew and all that sh*t. He has my back and I have his.

I just wish he'd care a bit less about his parent's acceptance the same way I wish that my brother and his wifey wouldn't be as neglectful as he is to his kids...But it's hard to change people, so all I can do is wait on standby to help Tris pick up the pieces of himself again and not feel so crappy.

In addition to all of the sappiness truth I've exposed above, I must say that my dear Tris is a bit like his father whether or not he realizes it. But I also do believe that if this guy ever does settle down with some nice dude or chick that he'll whole heartily love whatever kids he end up with...not to mention that when I finally pop out the alien that will soon morph into a human Tris will have no other choice than to begin liking kids seeing how my alien munchkin will be seeing good ole' cuzzo Tris pretty damn often." *smiles brightly*

Bianca Mathers ~ "In all honesty B is one of my favorite people! She and I have our frankness in common and I can appreciate complete honesty. I admire B and Eri especially because they started working to help out my their parents and the rest of their siblings."

Erica Mathers ~ "Eri has always been a quiet one, a stark contrast to her sister but she's one of my favorites of this family too. Although I wish she would become a bit stronger and would come hang out more often. Hopefully, B can break her free from her shell soon..."

Lance Mathers ~ "Lancie...hmm...well for starters he's a total sweetheart and although I tease him for becoming a teacher I think that he's doing a great job as both a parent and teacher. Hell, the guy was my history teacher a few years ago and I actually understood what was going on! But don't ask me about any of that sh*t now, because all I'll be able to tell you is that Genghis Khan was a part of the nomadic people who came from the Eurasian Steppe, right?, and overtook Central Asia. How did I remember that much about him? I was just interested by how he killed his enemies, to be honest. Call me dark or whatever, my brother in law did help me learn something and remember it right? So suck it!"

Elaine ~ TBD

alanna-arrington-jimmy-paul-4.jpg

( Energie Energie ~ Atlas is done for the most part, I'm probably going to tweak/fix up her history and I will for sure fix her comments later. But here she is! I hope you like her and if you or anyone else notice something that should be edited, please do let me know. Enjoy meeting Atlas~~|(๑>◡<๑)| )

Last edited:
[ Energie Energie --> all done!]

190488.jpg
Name
Bianca Mathers
Personality
Bianca tends to be the outspoken type. If she doesn't like what she see's, she won't hesitate to tell you that. Basically a blunt personality. Sometimes her honesty tends to be brutal but if she feels that it was too much she owns up to her mistakes and apologizes for them. Because she has spent most of her childhood protecting her sister, thats all she knows. When she feels that someone she loves is in danger, she will immediately act like "momma bear". She always takes control of the situation in a responsible and mature manner
her sister
her family
strawberries
listening to music
swimming
watching tv
food
Dislikes
people being mean to her family
fake people
getting hurt
pain
spiders
being lied to
being treated like a child
Other
she has a arrow crowbar piercing
she knows how to dance really well (she just doesn't show it)
she knows how to rap

434484.jpg
Name
Erica Mathers
Personality
Because of all the violent things she sees, she is quite tense most of the time. Whenever she is yelled at or scolded she will either cry or immediately shut down. Sometimes she tends to come out of her shell and talk but even then, its not common for her to go all out. Erica tends to keep to herself most of the time as she does like the quiet and peaceful space she has. Despite how hard her twin sister tries, she can never seem to get Erica to fully break out of her safe zone and go crazy. Erica is calm and she likes it that way.
reading
writing
listening to music
sleeping
being left alone
Dislikes
socializing
being hurt
thunder/lightning
rap music
the water (drowning experience)
Other
Erica and her sister are closely bonded.
Whenever one feels pain, the other twin
seems to feel it as well

185761.jpg
History
Bianca and Erica Mathers were born on the same day. Living with their mother, father, and many other siblings was surprisingly okay for them. Despite the fact that they aren't given a lot of stuff that most children have at school (tablets, cars, brand name clothes etc..), they weren't picky about it all. As long as they lived under a roof, had a place to sleep, and had food to eat they didn't complain. Sometimes they would have their moments..complaining to either their father or mother about wanting expensive and nice things, but because of their financial problems they just could not afford it.
Envy sometimes lingers in them because they don't have what they want, but they are truly grateful of what they have. Some may not have noticed the small arguments Lance Mathers and his wife have had, but these twins no when tension arises. They don't really like the fact that they fight but there is nothing to change that.
Both twins have taken the supporting part of the family as they both have part time jobs. They can't spend their lives hanging out with their friends like normal teenage girls/guys do but they don't mind because they know that its for the good of the family.

185762.jpg
Thoughts On Characters
//Lance Mathers//
We wouldn't be here without him. He's the best father (and only father) we could ever ask for. He's a great person to turn to when we need advice. I never feel uncomfortable when talking to him. I can tell him anything and I know he will be there to support or guide me (Bianca). Even as 18 year olds, he treats us like his little girls and we love that about it. We love you pops!

//Atlas Mathers//
We. love. her!
She is so cool and i basically idolize her. She like a older version of me (Bianca). Even though Atlas and Bianca are like the same person, I find it easier to talk to her about most personal things. I may not talk or socialize much but I will always consider her a person that I trust. (Erica). We think she's the coolest of the older family.

//David Parsons//

I mean I guess he's okay. I try to avoid him most of the time because he always brags about how great his children are doing and how I should really consider working harder. He doesn't like my attitude, which is fine. Its not like I asked for his opinion anyways. But since he is family, I do respect him and his parenting ways (Bianca). I like talking to my uncle about his career. It gives me something to look forward to since Ive always been interested in the political arena. He's a person I can come to for advice about what career would be best for my future (Erica).

//Lilah Parsons//

She is pretty cool. I do hang out and talk with her sometimes but not always (bianca). She's a total sweetheart. Our shared love of books is what brings is together. I hang out with her anytime I can or when she isn't busy and we read and discuss books.

//Elaine Weaver//

//Tristan Parsons//
I think of him like every other family would. He's cool. I respect him. I wouldn't mind it if he ever wanted to hang out. Thats pretty much it. Nothing more than just family love. (bianca). We don't talk a lot. And its not just because im an anti-social person. We just don't have the same interest I guess but that doesn't mean I hate him (erica)

//Kimiko Weaver//
The only thing we have in common is our love of parties. Cause..heh..well I love to party. But the fact that she has a strong and beautiful personality despite her past is just beyond amazing. Props to you, boo (bianca). I like her. I would like to hang out with her if it was possible. She likes reading as much as I do. Just as long as she doesn't make me socialize a lot.. (Erica).

//Christian Mathers//
I mean is it even possible to hate the guy? He's my brother. I love him to death. I would take a bullet for him. If you even think of hurting him, you're asking for a death wish. Don't mess with my brother. I love him as well. We have a lot in common including the fact that we are both antisocial and shy. He is someone I can easily talk to, but lately we haven't been so close for some reason which is very disappointing.

created by junie junie
Camera Roll

Last edited:
20pzyfa.jpg

Mr. Lance Mathers

Forty-Five| Male | High School History Teacher

Personality:

Lance believes a little bit of hard work and a tall glass of lemonade can get you everything you need in life. His first reaction to any situation is to smile and he seeks to grow from every experience he encounters. He is a father first, a husband second, and a scholar whenever he has the free time. He gives his all to his children -- his world stopping the moment they need him. He's dangerously optimistic choosing to only talk about the positive; however the gears are always turning in his head and the thoughts muddling around in his mind aren't nearly as cheery as the outside image he portrays to his family.

History:

Lance lived a modest childhood in a house where there were too many mouths to feed and parents whose long work shifts seemed to blur together. His past isn't something he believes is of too much interest though one thing is undeniable: he always wanted to be a father. He married young and started his family soon after, figuring that a job would come when he needed one and an one-bedroom apartment was a better place than any for two newly-weds and their firstborn.

Time has gone by and Lance chooses to focus on the positive: a wife that loves his children and kids that are his entire world; however, their lives have always left something to be desired. Most of his paychecks go towards catching up on bills and him and his wife have made countless sacrifices so that their children could enjoy the few scattered luxuries the family has. He knows his kids aren't always happy with what they have but he tries his best the keep them focused on what truly matters: the fact that even if they don't live a life as luxurious as their cousins that they still have each other. However, despite his characteristic positive nature he can't escape the daunting thought that he married the mother of his children and not the love of his life.

As the family's financial situation has worsened the strain on his marriage has become evident. While he and his wife have tried their best to shelter their children from "adult things" when they were younger, the fights happen so frequently now that its nearly impossible to keep them from the attention of his children. He continues to wear a smile at the dinner table and out in public but he can feel the floor crumbling beneath him.

(Dis)Likes:

+ Ancient Civilizations

+ His Children

+ Used Book Stores

+ Leather Journals

+ Laughter

- Controlling Environments

- Bills

- His Daughters' Boyfriends

- Insects

- Big Cities

- The Idea of His Family Falling Apart

Other:
Father of Family Two
I will adjust his sheet whenever more Mathers are posted (especially his spouse).

Thoughts On Characters:
"As a parent, there is always that fear of sending your birds away from the nest, but we've lucked out with the twins. I know that whenever Bianca's spit-fire nature gets the best of her that Erica will be there to douse the flame." Of Bianca Mathers

"I won't credit her love of reading to the constant library trips that I took her on when she was younger but I expect my name in big, bold letters in the Acknowledgements of her first New York Times Best Seller. She's got a quiet voice but I hope she knows that I will forever and always be there to hear her out." Of Erica Mathers

"If I could only tally up the amount of money that my wife and I spent covering up Christian's little doodles on the walls... Eventually, we just stop trying to hide them. I still find some of his old scribbles tucked into a book I haven't read in years. The teenage years are always rough but I do miss seeing that smile of his." Of Christian Mathers

"A name that will compete with Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly in the history books no doubt. It's been surreal to see Atlas grow into herself over the years. And while any protective father (or brother-in-law) would want any young women as far away from the toxic fashion industry as possible, I truly believe Attie is right where she needs to be." Of Atlas Parsons

"I once read a quote that it's important to find a purpose to serve rather than a lifestyle to live. My purpose is providing an unwavering enviroment of love and support for my family. I regularly question Dave's focus on his career and the effects it has had on his children... But, I'm not one to cast stones." Of David Parsons

"I've always taken Amelia for the type of woman that doesn't like her food to mix. She seems the perfect fix for David. I know she has her opinions on our family; though, I wish she'd only vocalize them to me and my wife and never within earshot of any of the children." Of Amelia Parsons

"A doctor with a heart for giving back to people with different backgrounds than hers. What's not to love about Little Lil. I always make sure I bring along a book to pass her way whenever I see her. It may not be much but hopefully she knows that I care." Of Lilah Parsons

"It's impossible to see an ounce of wasted potential in such a bright mind like Tristan. With the proper support and attention that kid will go places. I catch bits and pieces of his current happenings -- I just hope that his upbringing isn't the cause of his acting out. " Of Tristan Parsons

Last edited:

David Parsons

42ce18216bebcf0f5ef8a2ab704802ec.jpg

Name: David Christopher Parsons

Personality:
David is a very ambitious and hardworking man who will push everything aside to succeed. This doesn't mean he is ruthless or dishonest, but he will manipulate situations to make him stand out in a more positive light. His career has always been his first priority and he thrives on winning, whether in elections or a casual game of soccer. He loves his wife and children, but doesn't show it or express it in a conventional way. He wants nothing more for his kids than for them to succeed and have the best future. If his kids make him proud, he will be full of praise and rewards. If they fail, he doesn't hide his disappointment and will evaluate the situation to pinpoint what they did wrong. He doesn't like to see mistakes repeated. To those of the same "social status" as him, he is popular and well-liked. To others, he can come across as smug, selfish and shallow.

History:

Growing up, David wasn't close to his parents in the sense that he rarely showed affection to them and didn't demand it in return. However, that void was filled through his family's praise and rewards for his achievements. Throughout high school, he was one of the most popular students and he excelled in all subjects, from football to science.

David went on to University to study law, where he spent years studying to eventually complete his Master of Laws degree. It was during his time at graduate school that he met the woman he married and had children with, all whilst he was still studying. When he started working at a private legal firm, they spent a lot of time focused on their jobs, so hired a nanny to take care of their kids and home.

David has always cared for his kids, but not in the conventional way of providing emotional support or spending time with them doing fun activities. Instead, he has always simply rewarded them for their achievements, whether through buying them gifts or giving them money to spend on themselves. David spends quite a lot of time working in Washington DC, so has been known to miss out on birthday parties or events he considers of questionable importance. However, he has attended all graduations and celebrations of academic achievements, as well as family events that he knows will boost his political popularity. This has lead to some strain between him and his kids as they have accused him of only being there when it benefits himself. As his wife is just as ambitious as him, they have an understanding with each other and as far as David is concerned, their marriage is still going perfectly well.

David is currently serving his third term as State Senator and is busy with running a campaign to become a US National Senator. He works between offices in Boston and Washington DC. He has been trying to bring his family along with him to public events and relishes every opportunity to be seen doing so.

Dinner parties
Working at the office
Winning at anything
His kids' academic/professional successes
Sports
Fancy cars and smart suits
His nice big house in the city

Dislikes:
Laziness
Freeloaders
Lack of phone/data signals
Failure, including that of others
Lack of ambition
Budget accommodation

Thoughts on Characters:

Amelia Parsons: "I love my wife; she's still the beautiful and successful woman I married all those years ago. We share the same aspirations and desires for our kids, which is what makes our marriage so perfect."

Lilah Parsons: "Lilah is very hardworking and I'm proud of her achievements. She has been distant since she was a teenager; when I changed her school and fired the nanny, but she wouldn't be where she is now if I hadn't. I hope she manages to find a decent husband next."

Tristan Parsons: "Tristan is hardworking and I couldn't be more proud of his achievements, especially as he's planning to go to law school. I've accepted my son is gay, but his life of excess and public indecencies is growing tiresome. The last thing I need is a scandal and for him to throw away a bright future."

Lance Mathers: "Lance is a nice enough man who clearly cares for his kids, but he's a bit of a disappointment and my sister could have done better. Perhaps he should have thought about how he would provide for his family before having so many children."

Samuel Mathers: "He's a pleasant young man with good intentions, but that temper of his is bound to get him into trouble soon. I'd hate for him to end up in jail."

Bianca Mathers: "Bianca can be quite outspoken and rude, which I deduct is the product of lax parenting. She does look out for her sister, which I commend."

Erica Mathers: "Erica is quieter than her sister, but I also worry she doesn't communicate well with people. I hear she enjoys reading & writing, which is always a good thing."

Christian Mathers: "The kid seems quite detached and that's a little worrying. Hopefully his art gives him something to focus on and distract from his family's troubles. I'd like to buy him some art supplies to help, but I don't think his father's ego could take that."

Elaine Weaver: [...]

Kimiko Weaver: "Considering the bad start she had in life, Kimoko has a great outlook on life. She may not be a biological relative, but she is just as important as my other nieces. She hasn't set her visions very high, but she will still make a mark on those who need her and it's better than where she could have ended up."

Atlas Parsons: "Though I wouldn't say modelling is the greatest profession to aspire to, I admire my sister's ambition and determination. Besides, I could use her knowledge and contacts to target younger, female voters! Atlas has a very sharp tongue which she should reign in, at times. Hopefully she will find her own place soon or start pulling her weight around the house more."

aaron-eckhart-olympus-has-fallen-slice.jpg

Last edited:
ef76b8b8bbdbc77a5e769e0fd3f64dbd.jpg

LILAH PARSONS

26 years old | Graduate of Medical School | Trainee Doctor | College Valedictorian | Sibling 2

- Personality -

From the Outside Perspective

She couldn't stand to vision herself failing on a certain project, she would always try to do every project by herself and she would always want to handle things in her own measures.

She wasn't spoiled and she didn't want to ask too much from her busy parents ever since she got herself a part time job as a tutor to high-school students. She would hide her own money to use it for her own needs, she didn't want to bother anyone from her family since she couldn't trust them.

She isn't too friendly when it comes to people instead she shows them professionalism. She doesn't talk to people whom that may never benefit her or her family but she wanted to know what it feels like talking to people with a friendly manner.

From the Inside Perspective
Ever since Christine has taught her to open her eyes into different people, she always tried to reach out to people little by little but she is afraid that she might let some people at a certain point.

(More will be revealed in the RP)

- History -
She grew up with a lot of pressure weighted on her shoulders considering how she's the second sibling. She had a good relationships with her parents but never with her older sibling she never knew why. She couldn't get along with him or even talk to him for a short amount of time.

By elementary days, she would always talk to her teacher whenever it's recess or lunch to discuss new lessons ahead of her classmates. She couldn't get along with any of them since she never understood why they enjoyed small things in life like jokes.

By high school, she was exposed to more different types of people and many people were more smarter than her. Her parents found out about her difficulty in her own grades and threatened her that she will be out of the academy if she remained the bottom line of those people above her and due to this she learned to be competitive and she learned to obsesses in remaining #1. Throughout her high school life, she would remain alone in the cafeteria studying and eating her daily meals but sometimes she would be alone in library.

Ever since she became 15, she stopped dining with her parents and brother and went to her own room minding her own business, she would remain at the edge of her bed with tons of books lying around and her nanny would come to her room and give her food. Her nanny, Christine would always come over to talk to her about many things while Lilah studies.

At first, Lilah would always ignore Christine chat on and on until slowly she always starts to listen to her everyday stories. Her nanny would always tell her everyday life whenever she has free time away from the Parsons Household. This caused Lilah to be curious of having friends, meeting the world and doing the things she couldn't do in the household.

Christine told her that she always wanted to be a doctor, who always get to meet people with different personalities, goals and wishes. Lilah thought about it and she would always curiously ask about different people that a person could meet. When Lilah started to try the things she couldn't do as a Parson ambition. She would always try to talk to people and hang out with them and do a lot of fun things that she never could do before but due to her distractions... her grades are degrading.

Her parents found out about it and Lilah was forced to move to another school leaving all of the newly made friends she had for the past few weeks. Her family fired Christine and Lilah was desperate to save Christine from losing her job and in the end. She was powerless against her parents. This was the time she realized that... this family isn't what she seemed to be. She realized her family was imperfect.

By the time she goes into college, she pursued to become a doctor at all cost in hopes of finding Christine out in the world. This is the time she became a part timer as an Tutor to high school students. She would stack money away in order to use it to run away from her family, find Christine and explore the world in her own hands.

-Likes-
Being surrounded by a lot books

Studying while it's raining outside

Doing journals

Collecting leaves that fall on her window

Book binding

Creating small crafts

-Dislikes-
Eating too much food

People that compliments or teasingly says to her "Chubby cheeks"

She hates being called her last name

-Other-

She has eating disorder (Anorexia Nevosa)

Thoughts on Characters: It's been a long time since she met any of her aunts, uncles and cousins. She doesn't remember any of their personalities.

Thoughts on David Parsons:
"Who is this person exactly? A man with ambition or a man with deception?
He love his career so much, why can't that be the same for Tristan and Me?"

Thoughts on Amelia Parsons:
"I look nothing like Mom... I don't feel any connection with mom... She always force me to
come downstairs and dine with everybody but if I have to dine every time with strangers then I rather dine alone in my own space or maybe just never eat at all..."

Thoughts on Lance Mathers:
"A teacher? Not bad... but... All of these books he's given me I wonder if he's not
having a hard time picking out and buying these books for me... He could just give these to Erica"

Thoughts on Erica & Bianca:
"Are they troubled like me? Will I be able to get along with them? Bianca... I don't remember the last time I saw her and talked with her and as for Erica she comes and visit me at my office whenever it's free time. We talk about books... but... is that the only thing we'll ever talk about?"

Thoughts on Elaine:
"Should I approach her? Will I trust her?"

Thoughts on Atlas:
"I could totally see why they are siblings... but at the same time they are different people with different perspectives... I never get to talk with her much but at least she's on her own ways of living"

Thoughts on Tristan:
"I just don't understand why I could never approach him. Is it him? or is it just me not wanting to deal with family anymore? He's always gone from the house and always come back late at night whenever I stay up late to study, I wonder where does he go into the night and later on come back in the morning?"

Thoughts on Kimiko:
"I wonder what does it feel like to be in a family that you're not supposed to be into? She's so nice... probably happy too..."

Thoughts on Christian:
"There's always that mysterious demeanor going around him... I can't figure out what but I know he's probably going through something as well but it's not my right to pry in..."

(I changed her thoughts since I noticed all of the others have these interactions with her and it wouldn't make any sense if she doesn't remember anything at all and I feel vague when I placed those thoughts)

Last edited:
1349976512_colton-haynes-402.jpg

Tristan Parsons

Twenty-One | Male | College Junior

Personality:

Tristan has never been one to hold his tongue believing that keeping quiet only results in regrets of things that should have been said. Some have described him as self-invested; however, he's just proud of his achievements. He was raised to define success narrowly and has little respect for those without traditional professional ambitions. He's got a dry sense of humor and has a tendency to cross the line though his initial intentions behind the jokes are lighthearted. He loves to draw emotion out of others though he's emotionally guarded himself. He wears a smug smirk on his face; however, at his foundation he's a broken boy that has always vied for his parents' unconditional acceptance.

History:

Tristan's childhood was blur of after-school lessons: tennis, piano, etiquette. When he was younger he never questioned his upbringing, he simply saw his parents as hard workers and aspired to be just like them when he grew up. He always made the mark, has always strove to be the best,and has never accepted anything less because he knew his parents wouldn't. He grew to view his siblings as competition rather than as companions under the same pressure of their parents.

Being the youngest, Tristan always felt an enhanced sense of pressure on him -- whether that was his parents' doing or his own is still unclear. He felt he not only had to live up to the expectations his parents had created, but out-do his older siblings' resumes as well. His high school years were marked by high-points where he was on top of the world and valleys where he was fumbling around trying to find some stability again.

Despite making it into several top-notch colleges, Tristan's parents had to intervene with the law several times during his last couple of years of school to bail their son out of trouble and keep the issue from the media's eye. He has come to understand that wealth affords you the luxury of making bad choices and not having to deal with all the consequences.

Having survived his couple of years at Stanford, Tristan still boasts the marks that got him there; however, his mindset has shifted from one of hard work to one of just putting enough effort in to get by. He's committed himself to a life of excess: partying, cramming for tests, and weekend getaways (on his parents' dime) whenever his schedule allows for them. He tries to keep some distance between himself and his family; however, every once in a while one of his crazy nights out lands him back on his parents' radar -- most notably, his not-so-private, drunken sexscapades with older men.

(Dis)Likes:

+ Social Media

+ Sports Coats

+ Champagne

+ Trap Music

+ Friends w/ Private Jets

+ Limeade

- Eating at the Table

- Flip Flops

- Eccentric People

- His Father's Campaign Season

- Small Children

Other:

He's a double major in Political Science and Economics at Stanford and is on the Pre-Law track. He plans to go to law school.

Thoughts On Characters:

"I don't know, I guess the whole "twin thing" is cute when you're like five but eventually it just gets weird. If Bee ever ditched the baggage, I'm sure I could actually show her a good time." Of Bianca Mathers

WIP

Last edited:

Kimiko Weaver

yui aragaki.png

Name:
Kimiko Weaver (Adoptive Name)

Job Aspirations: Languages teacher. Aid worker. Tour guide.

Personality:

Despite the tragedy and difficult childhood she has had, Kimiko is a friendly, cheerful, fun, confident and optimistic person. She isn't afraid to show her feelings to family, friends or even strangers. If she is attracted to someone, she won't hide it and will openly flirt. Some people can find her quirkiness, energy and vibrant personality annoying, but she doesn't mean any harm.

Kimoko is at her worst when she remembers losing her biological parents or wakes from a bad dream, in which case she will go quiet and remove herself from anyone's company. She doesn't like to argue, but if anyone is being mean or intolerant she will speak up. From her travels, Kimiko has learned to speak a number of languages and has experienced all kinds of cultures. This has made her a very open-minded person who hates any form of discrimination.

History:

Kimiko was born in Osaka, Japan. She spent the first five years living with her parents in a very small and basic house, with only essentials to live on. They had no other relatives and Kimiko's only friends were the neighbouring children who were equally poor. When she was five years old, she was outside playing when an earthquake struck. Kimiko was safe out in the open, but the homes around her collapsed, killing both of her parents along with some of their neighbours. To this day, she has nightmares of the earthquake, standing amongst the dust, debris and death.

With no living relatives, Kimiko was placed in an orphanage where she would stay for the following six years. In the orphanage she learned to read and write in both Japanese and English. Other than the relatively good education, the orphanage wasn't a happy place and the few friends she made left her behind when they were adopted. She would distract herself with old comic books and writing her own fictional stories.

Kimiko's day finally came when she was 11 years old and was adopted by Elaine Weaver, an American woman who spent her time travelling. The day Kimiko left the orphanage with her new family was the best day of her life. Ever since, she has cherished every moment and doesn't take anything for granted. She has managed to see so much of the world and learn numerous languages whilst travelling with her adoptive family.

Kimiko dreams of working in a career that helps others whilst sharing her acquired knowledge. She hopes to become a teacher more than anything, but is also interested in aid work or being a tour guide. Anything that lets her talk, help and meet new people.

Travelling (especially to Japan)
Parties
Cute animals
Comic books
Spending time with family & friends
Ice-cream and soda
Adventures
Making new friends

Dislikes:

Intolerance of any kind
Poverty, cruelty and social inequality
Sarcasm and offensive jokes
Earthquakes and extreme weather
Horror films
Losing friends

Thoughts on Characters:

Elaine Weaver: TBA

David Parsons:
"I'm so proud to tell people that my uncle is a State Senator. I quite like to hear his thoughts on poverty, equality and environmental issues. He's a nice man, though appears materialistic and too work-focused."

Amelia Parsons: "My aunt is so nice, caring and pretty. She's a lawyer, which is amazing. I wouldn't change my life for anything, but Lilah and Tristan are so lucky."

Lilah Parsons:
"Lilah isn't very sociable and so I haven't spoken to her much. I think it's so cool that she's a trainee doctor and she's so smart. I'd love to hang out with her."

Tristan Parsons:
"I find Tristan a little intimidating. I guess he's more like one of the popular kids and I'm a bit too weird & geeky for him. Still, I hear he likes parties, though I wonder how different they are to the parties I like. I bet he's going to be super successful!"

Lance Mathers:
"Oh, wow, can I have a favourite uncle?! He's so nice and chilled out. He's a teacher, just like I want to be, so I'd love to hear all about his job."

Samuel Mathers:
"He's so nice and funny. It's a shame he fights though, I don't like violence even if t's just boxing for fun."

Bianca Mathers:
"I like her - she's so outspoken and confident, she stands up for what she believes in. Sometimes she can be a bit too blunt, but that's okay if she apologises. I love how strong she is!"

Erica Mathers: "She's quiet and a little nervous sometimes, but that's okay. I think she's sweet and I just want to hug her, if she'll let me. I wonder if she reads comics."

Christian Mathers: "He seems to remove himself sometimes and I'm not sure if he's an emo. But that doesn't matter if he is as I like him no matter what. I would love to see some of his artwork - that sounds pretty cool."

Atlas Parsons: "I love Atlas! She has such a great personality and she's fun to be around. I love that she's into fashion - I wonder if she could help me with my next cosplay outfit? Oh, and I love that she's all for equality."

Last edited:
eyDAaG0.jpg

Name:
Amelia Parsons

Personality:
Amelia is considerably double sided. She has the face she wears in public, and the face only her kids and spouse see. The face she wears to the public is a confident and successful lawyer who loves her kids very much. She also wears the persona of an honest and caring person, out for the betterment of others, the kind of person you'd want as a friend. To her family, however, that's when she's on her down time. Her happy and good natured intentions all but wash away once the bun comes out of her hair. She can be spiteful and mean, if not a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to her children, valuing their success over their own personal happiness. She sees her children's lives as a reflection of her own, and as long as they're productive members of society, she'll be happy.

History:
Amelia was born Amelia Williams, to a rich family of Marcus and Mila Williams. CEO of a major banking firm, Amelia grew up a rich and posh lifestyle. She didn't have to lift a finger or get a nail broken on the grindstone a single day, her first job being an internship at her father's bank office. Her college tuition was readily paid for by her parents, and she had endless bounds of money to spend on books and tutors. Entitled and elite, it's fair to say nothing has gone horribly wrong for Amelia her entire life.

Amelia met the man she married in college, and the two worked briefly at a law firm until his job took him higher up. Nowadays, Amelia all but owns her own law firm, taking on special cases that all other lawyers wouldn't.

(Dis)Likes:
+ Clean, neat, organized everything
+ Productivity and proactive action
+ Easy cases
+ Dinner with the family
- Disobedience and disarray
- Failure
- Idleness
- Tardiness to dinner

Other:
Amelia is a lawyer, like her husband.

Thoughts on Characters:

Husband - David Parsons
"This man is the love of my life, and I would do anything for him!"
(We're in a mutual understanding. So long as the kids keep their toes in line and we consult each other for large purchases, everything will be fine.)

Daughter - Lilah Parsons
"My precious little Lilah. She's such a dedicated hard worker, just like her parents."
(My only child as far as I'm concerned.)

Son - Tristan Parsons
"He's... he's... unique..."
(Every family in every generation has a black sheep. Ours is little Tristan.)

Brother-in-law - Lance Mathers
"Growing up, my favorite teacher was always my history teacher."
(Honestly what was he thinking, trying to support a family on a teacher's wage? Teachers can barely support themselves!)

Sister-in-law - Elaine Weaver
"..."
(...)

Sister-in-law - Atlas Parsons
"My sister-in-law is always a charm to be around!"
(Why must we share the same last name?)

(More to be added!)​

BMM+2.jpg

Name:
Christian Mathers

Personality:

Christian is definitely the black sheep of his family. He doesn't know why, but everyone else seems to get along fine with each other, yet he still feels like he falls to the background of everything. Don't get him wrong, he loves his family, and he knows that they love him too, but he can't help but feel like his antisocial behavior leaves him left out of a lot of things. It hasn't always been like this, Christian used to be very charismatic and sociable, but now that puberty's hit, and he's in high school, everything changed. Along with that, he can tell that something's going on with his parents, based on the tension and constant fights. Most of the time, when they fight, they try not to let the kids hear them, but Christian has definitely been caught in the cross fire before. Sometimes he wants to talk to the other kids about it, but he really doesn't want to cause more tension in the house, so he keeps everything to himself.

Despite this, Christian is very close with his family. Although they don't now how he feels, he tries his best to make sure they see the happiest side of him, so his parents don't have anything else to worry about. At school, Christian usually stays by himself, or with the other arts students, as they seem to understand him well. The one thing Christian is very passionate about is art. Seriously, if you want to make him happy, buy him multiple sketchbooks and pencils, and he'll be good for weeks. Art is his release, and he's hoping he can get into music soon too. It'd be fun to play an instrument.

History:
When Christian was born, it was like something told him that art would be his strong point. As a young child, he'd always be seen drawing on tables, windows, and even his sibling's belongings, much to their annoyance. His parents made sure to buy him many art supplies when he was young, because it was his talent and they wanted to see him develop it. Christian always had a good relationship with his siblings. Yes, they would get into little fights sometimes, but all siblings would, it was only natural. One thing he really loved about his family is how they could always be honest to each other, no matter what age you were. And because they only had each other, Christian had no choice but to become best friends with his brothers and sisters.

As he grew up, his family still kept their strong bond, but Christian started noticing the differences between them. Like how his mom and dad wouldn't hug or kiss each other as much, or how they would always be whispering things to one another. Through the years he realized what was really happening, but it was better to pretend to ignore that stuff then to dwell on it and worry too much. As he made it to high school, his personality had a major change. There was no more funny, charming Christian, now it was just Christian who preferred to lock himself in his room then go out with his brothers and sisters. Of course, his parents reduced his behavior to regular teenage angst, but never really thought that was what caused the behavior shift. Again, it was something he didn't dwell on, and Christian simply went with the flow.

The main difference Christian noticed between his family was the lack of money they owned. Although he tried not to pay attention to that, it was something he couldn't ignore. His parents stopped buying him all the arts supplies or other miscellaneous things he wanted, and he had to start working so he could pay for them on his own. Christian knew that whatever money his parents made had to go to more important things, and although he always shrugged it off whenever they asked, it did bother him a little bit. He couldn't help it, he never noticed how money was a problem for them before, but now that he'd grown up, Christian realized how much his family really couldn't afford. However, he doesn't pay attention to this fact, and tries to focus on how great of a family he has.

Music
Coffee
Animals
Skateboarding

Dislikes:

Parties
Tea
Bugs
Rude People
School

Other:

Has a pet hamster, his name is Elliot.
hamsterruso-320x240.jpg

Thoughts on Characters:
WIP

Bianca and Erica Mathers:
"I love them a lot, they're my sisters. Seriously, it may not look like it, but if you hurt either one of them, I will make you regret it. But I don't know, I guess we aren't really as close as we used to be. I really wish I could fix that, but I don't even know how to talk to my own parents, let alone my sisters."

Lance Mathers:
"He's a great dad. I know he cares about us a lot, and I wouldn't wish for anyone else to be my father. He's definitely a better father than other's that I've seen (cough cough)."

David Parson:
"I don't really have an opinion of him, I guess. I mean, I wouldn't want to be his kid, then again, I don't know how he treats his kids in private. One thing I do know is that his constant bragging about his kid's accomplishments is really annoying."

Lilah Parsons:
"I don't know....she's kind of quiet and distant anytime I see her. She definitely isn't as annoying as her brother, which is a great thing, and I guess I can relate to her on the distant thing. I really hope she's happier than she seems."

Tristan Parsons:
"I know it's bad to dislike your family members, but I just can't help it. Tristan reminds me of the annoying jocks at my school who like to push me around sometimes because I'm smaller and I don't have cool stuff like them. Of course, he's never done this to me before, but it wouldn't surprise me if he started to. I know his behavior is a result of the way he grew up, but I still wouldn't hang with him under any circumstances.

Kimiko Weaver:
"

Last edited:

Samuel Mathers

Andrew Morley.jpg

Name:
Samuel Mathers

Personality:

If you're nice to Samuel he'll be nice to you. He loves his family and enjoys being in their company. Outside of training, he takes pleasure in simple things like watching films, playing board games and having a few drinks. He has a good sense of humour and is very protective of those he cares for. He's even been known to stand up for strangers if they're being bullied or threatened, which often leads him into trouble himself.

If provoked enough, Samuel's temper can spill over and he can become quite argumentative whether to family or strangers. He's also got himself into a few fights during nights out, but his defence is that he only fights those who deserve it. He knows his violent nature is a product of the bullying he experienced in school but he's never been able to fully overcome it. He uses his training as a way of releasing any built up tension, especially that caused by noticing his parents' deteriorating marriage.

Samuel is a sucker for an attractive woman and even though he's been regularly seeing someone, he likes to keep his options open and be able to flirt when on nights out or working at the bar. He's not ready for committing to anyone as his training and having fun are his priorities.

History:

Samuel didn't have many problems in his life until when he started high school. He was a reserved kid who didn't keep up with trends or what the cooler kids were doing, and this all seemed to make him an easy target. Knowing his parents had enough to deal with with all of his siblings, he kept it to himself. It wasn't until a year later that he finally snapped and fought back against one of his bullies, breaking the boy's arm in the process. The bullies continued to taunt Samuel a few more times and he violently fought back each time, before they realised he was no longer an easy target.

The teachers and Samuel's parents soon realised he had issues with aggression, so he started seeing the school's counsellor. The sessions didn't do much for him, but the counsellor did direct him in the path of after school karate and boxing classes as a way for him to safely let out his aggression. He took to the training like a duck to water and realised he'd found a new favourite hobby. He was always average in most subjects, but he began to excel in sports sciences and physical education. His success in sports made him more popular with his peers, but he never accepted or befriended anyone he considered a bully.

After leaving high school, Samuel was accepted onto an apprenticeship, studying and working at a local gym. This was a good compromise for him as he knew he'd never get through University and his parents wouldn't be able to afford it. He recently became a fully qualified personal trainer and also took up part-time bar work for some extra income. He's been seeing Katie for three months, but the relationship has been mostly a casual one, for Samuel. He struggles to romantically commit to a person, especially with his two jobs, training and desire to spend time with his family. Katie told him a week ago that she's pregnant and he's done everything he can to avoid talking to her about it since, and he's certainly not confided in his family about it.

Training and working out
His family
Humour, fun and games
Action movies
Attractive blondes
His independence

Dislikes:
His aggressive side
Bullies
High school memories
Serious conversations/debates
Commitment
Strict rules and laws

Other:
Has recently found out his casual girlfriend of three months is pregnant

Thoughts on Characters:

Lance Mathers: "My dad is the best man I know. He's always ready to support my siblings and me, and I know he genuinely cares about us. I do feel bad for the trouble I've caused for him in the past. I hope he and mum are going to be okay."

Bianca Mathers:
"Bianca is great. She's very outspoken and capable of sticking up for herself. I love how protective she is over Erica. I guess I'm more like Bianca than my other siblings."

Erica Mathers: "Erica is sweet but so fragile and it makes me want to wrap her up in cotton wool. I'm glad she has Bianca to look out for her. I find it hard to find shared interests, but I do like to ask her about her writing."

Christian Mathers: "I'd do anything for my little brother. I'm always amazed at the awesome artwork he produces. He's changed since starting high school and I worry about him being so detached. If he's being bullied I will go to that school and sort the bullies out myself."

David Parsons: "I can see why he's a successful politician as he listens to the public and knows what to say. But he's a mediocre parent who doesn't listen to his family. Sometimes I want to punch him when he's being all smug and belittling my dad."

Amelia Parsons: "She's usually pretty friendly around me and she's clearly a hardworking woman. But I've overheard her opinions on my family and I know she's mean to her kids. She's another control freak like uncle David.

Lilah Parsons:
"I'd like to know Lilah more. She seems like a really nice and caring person. I feel like her home-life has beaten her down a little and she needs coaxing out of her cocoon."

Tristan Parsons:
"He's a bit like his parents with the smugness and overachieving. Other than that he's started letting himself have a bit of fun. It sounds like he's great company on a night out and I'd love to go to one of those wild parties with him."

Elaine Weaver: TBA

Kimiko Weaver: "She's so refreshing - I don't think I've ever met anyone so positive and upbeat. When I think of the kind of person she is after the tragedy she experienced, I feel ashamed to be so hung up on my own past."

Atlas Parsons: "Atlas is awesome and so free-spirited. She's more like a cousin than an aunt. I love that she does her own thing and I know she'll make it big in the fashion world."

Last edited:
[Done for now. Relationships will be worked on depending on if this is accepted ---> Energie Energie ]
Celestina Weaver

BASICS
View attachment 306110
Name: Celestina Weaver
Nickname: Celeste, Cece, C
Birthday: May 19
Zodiac: Taurus
Role: Adopted child of the Weaver's

UNDERNEATH THE SURFACE
View attachment 306111
Personality: Celestina isn't the type to take crap from anybody. She is a strong and independent woman who can take care of herself even if she is in a difficult situation. Because of the fact that she has been tossed to multiple families, she has built a hard exterior to keep herself from getting hurt. Even though she may appear mean, she is far from that.
Once you get to know her, she can be a total sweetheart. She is protective and comforting to the people she loves the most. At first you get a sort of intimidating vibe from her but after you get to know her and talk to her, she basically oozes peace and serenity.

Likes: Fruits, Vegetables, listening to music, watching tv, working out, getting a good nights sleep, looking her best, staying clean, pop music, tattoos (isn't it obvious?), reading, writing, drawing
Dislikes: Rude people, pain, having to pick up after other people, rock music, profanity usage when children are present, alcohol, political and religious debates, people not taking responsibility for their actions
Other: she knows how to dance well, she has a few tattoos, she has two nose piercings, works as a model

BIOGRAPHY
View attachment 306112 Before Celestina was even adopted, she was born and raised in a small house in Puerto Rico. She lived with 7 other siblings not including her mother and father. They all had a close bond with each other. The mother and father never got into anything they shouldn't have been doing. It all just comes down to the conditions they were living in. Her mother and father had to work out in the fields day and night to support their family. Because Celestina was the second oldest, she and her brother had to take on the role of "parents" for their younger siblings.
Their neighbors (who are more classy and wealthy) didn't think that those kids should be living in those conditions so they reported the family and an inspector was sent out to check out the house. There is no doubt that they would be taken away. Immediately after the visit, CPS was called and the children were all taken away. Some were adopted by the same parents but most of them were all separated. One day they were all at the same adoption center. A man (THE SIBLING) came in and wanted to adopt a child. That happened to be Celestina. Long story short, the kids were all separated and now living in different parts of the world.
Celestina now lives with her adoptive father along with her other adopted siblings. They all live happily and healthy. And they all have one thing in common (loosing someone they love the most).

Relationships
View attachment 306113
Atlas Parsons:

Bianca Mathers:

Erica Mathers:

Lance Mathers:

David Parsons:

Lilah Parsons:

Tristan Parsons:

Kimiko Parsons:

Amelia Parsons:

Christian Parsons:

Samuel Mathers:

medium.image.jpeg.dc1d43c27f095be9260842dc4f5bf007.jpeg

"People change people. Just make sure that its changes you for better, not for worse."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back