A Seasoned Newbie Says: Hello!

BookishSnowWhite

Tired Princess
╔═.♥. ═════════════════════════╗

Hi, everyone!

BookishSnowWhite here. I'm brand new to this site, but not to RPing. I've been doing so for years, and have been writing for even longer. A lot of my older RP locations aren't really viable anymore, so I'm here in search of greener pastures.

Roleplays I enjoy include fantasy and sci-fi. I have a secret weak spot of fantasy arranged marriage rps (whoops.) I love running my own and joining others, and always love playing more than one character at a time! Hopefully we meet well and some of us will be playing together in the near future!!

╚══════.♥. ════════════════════╝

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Incredible! Who doesn't love snacks?

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Hey and welcome! I'm fairly new to the site, but I too am into fantasy and futuristic apocalyptic sort of stuff.

I can't do more than one character at a time (not sure how y'all do it).

What's your favorite poem?

Alex out!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

All high quality animals!!

Hey and welcome! I'm fairly new to the site, but I too am into fantasy and futuristic apocalyptic sort of stuff.

I can't do more than one character at a time (not sure how y'all do it).

What's your favorite poem?

Alex out!

Heck yeah those are my jams. And, well, I'm never satisfied with just one point of view. My most was 5 once. Hahaha! I don't really read poetry, but how about you?

Heck yeah those are my jams. And, well, I'm never satisfied with just one point of view. My most was 5 once. Hahaha! I don't really read poetry, but how about you?
I love Robert Frost and Edgar Allan Poe, but my favorite poem is probably Nothing Gold Can Stay or The Road Less Traveled, both by Robert Frost.

Konichiwa! Welcome to RPN! I'm Cara, the resident fox. ^33^:33: You'll love it here, in our humble abode! There are plenty of RPs to go around. If you don't find a group RP you'd like to join, take a stab at making your own, or join/make a one on one (1x1) RP! Welp, I hope to see you around the site! And again welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back