• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Search for a Partner (Always Open)

Naruyashan

Reality's Janitor
I have been RPing for approximately two years (if one excludes periodic inactivity, sleep, etc.), but otherwise have been exploring nonexistent settings for about 4. It is now that I have decided to search for a literate partner to RP with. There are few rules, but they are important:

First, Be Literate: I very much dislike incorrect grammar, spelling, etc. Periodic mistakes and the like are forgivable, but I can't read posts riddled with bad writing.

Second, Be Open: I am open to discussion regarding plot, characters, fandoms, and the like, and hope you can be too.

Most Importantly, Write!: I'm not asking for short-story length posts, but at least make them a paragraph or more each.

Now, to the fun stuff.

Fandoms:

Bold means I am particularly interested in this.

Bold and underlined signals a craving.

I'd prefer for any who message me to have a plot in mind, though if you don't, we can discuss one.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Bleach

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Hellsing/ Hellsing Ultimate

Dragon Ball Z/GT

A Crossover

Halo

Kill la Kill

Fairy Tale

Warhammer 40k

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Star Wars

SAO/ 'Characters Get Stuck in a Video Game'

Mass Effect

Dying Light

League of Legends

Marvel/DC

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.

Sao sounds interesting, I love the anime personally. But wich Sao world the original, elf-hime online or the gun one lol.

I am interested in Naruto (where the characters would still be learning/training/and earning their ninja headbands/forehead protectors etc)

I am also extremely interested in a Fairy Tail roleplay because I just started watching it and have finished like 67 episodes in a week (possible exaggeration). I do have plot ideas we could bounce back and fourth. Also I am good with canon or non-canon characters.

I am a new member so I am not able to private message yet.

Thanks,

Krisi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back