• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A samurai edo age plot

SweetLime

Sour but sweet!
Main search
So I'm looking for a long term roleplayer. As this story will consist of much character development and starting out as a young age slowly going onto teen years. Of course there will be timeskips but barely. I love it when a RP actually shows friendships progressing over the years.

I do Mx F, of course I play as female
I'm a third person writer
My lengths are usually 1-5 paragraphs
Makes sure to to put as much detail as possible

Here's the Plot

Setting: So this will be taken place around the 11800s, specifically 1185 in the middle. Where Japan governed samurais and when the famous edo city was happening. I do want there to be a war, but it doesn't have to be specific. Back then there were a lot of small wars or bad people who destroyed many things. There was the Genpei War, but I'm not going to study a lot about it so I won't be exactly including it. Maybe just bring it up a few times. If you haven't known already, it will be in Japan. This means I'm expecting Japanese names and you at least know a bit about the culture.

How it will start out: It will be taken place in the woods located in the mountains. One out of many villages will have our characters in it. Being around 11 or 12. They are close friends. Working at a very young age and poor in the village. But they are still happy and the place is beautiful so they have nothing to complain about. One night though, bandits raided the town, burning everything they loved to the ground. And killing anyone in their sight. The two survived and escaped. They would have to go through the treacherous woods, starving and in bad condition. Saved by locals from another village, they stayed there for awhile until soldiers from the edo city came to visit.

They gave options for young boys to become samurais, since they do need more soldiers for the war. The boy out of the friends decides to go, but the girl desperately wants her best friend to stay. He leaves her behind, making the ending of their friendship begin. That's when a timeskip would happen. They would reunite, but not in a good way. Around 18 or 19, both have changed a lot, the war still going on. And I want to leave it up to us from there.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back