• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request A Request Or Two...

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, everybody, my name is not Markiplier.
That was a horrible joke. Let me retry.

Hi. Hello. How're you doing? I'm Dark. Darkiplier. Dorkaploor. Drokiplier. Dorkiplier. I hope you're doing fine.

So every now and then I pull a character outta my arse and really love said character, but I don't have visuals for said character... If that makes any sense.
I'll be using this thread (I'll update) to request art for different characters. I'll cross them out as they get done, though I'll take all the art. Credit will be given, but money will not, because I'm a stingy bastard. (lul i wish i luv u guys) I feel really fucking arrogant right now.

Restam is... kinda like Slenderman and Jack Skellington... And kinda like RGB from that webcoming. He's tall, he's got really long limbs and fingers, and he's slim. His face is featurless, except for a very wide grin. His teeth are pointed, but not very long. They're actually kinda small. His tongue is long and somewhat slimy and purple and slightly pointed--like a snake's, but not forked. He lacks ears, eyes, hair, and a nose. His skin texture is like that of white marble. When his mouth is closed, it looks like a wide crack along his face. He usually wears a yellow pinstripe outfit, with a cane and a porkpie hat and all. If he's in a more formal outfit (tophat, suit, gloves, etc) then that's fine as well, but the former is preferred. He can separate his head and hands from his body and they'd still be functional. He can also regrow his hand while the separated one does whatever he wants it to. He's a nice guy though. His name is Master spelled backwards.

Restam The Master

This guy is kinda hard to describe. He's a tall human, 6'5 or something. He has black or brown hair. No facial hair. Facial features aren't decided either, except for chocolate/poop/chestnut-brown eyes. He wears robes. Almost like the ones in Harry Potter. They don't reach his feet though; think of a robejacket. He wears boots, and I haven't decided on the pants or shirt yet. Hopefully somewhat darker colours. He isn't meant to be a modern character. Also his coat/jacket/robe thing lacks a hood. He carries various magical tools and weapons, including a wand, a staff, and one of these:
latest
300px-Glaives_by_Wendelin_Boeheim.jpg

Though the handle's much more ornate, and the blade is either emerald or jade; blade [D], but without the many stuff under the blade; only the guard-looking part and the shape of the blade. No, he's not Asian. Also, that's almost what his coat/robes would look like:
if300250-3.jpg

I'm quite thankful for anybody who takes on this ugly challenge. I'm sorry for my arrogance, but I need to feel better about the pile of shit that is myself by making others seem like lowly rats jk jk

I can pay you in memes.

Also, I love the shoes, mainly because I suck at drawing shoes; you've no idea. When a shoe turns out good, then it's guaranteed the other won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back