• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Reaper's Shadow

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Sorry it's taking me a bit been having some serious rl issues hopefully things will simmer down here quick before I'm a reaper

[/QUOTE]
Like I said in PM, take your time. Real life is so much more important, don't worry.

What, like this?

119806-5db23c92-c824-11e2-bac6-3890c8c0b8c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Soul Evans Livid is furiously angry. Is Dylan furiously angry and bowing politely and holding back a grin? If so, that's seriously impressive. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, so I'll wait for clarification.

Alright, so. I will be shifting around Reapers so that I might actually get a good team setup. I do suggest you lot be very social, as you are a team, and this current action of splitting up into groups is a little poor for RP performance. Please, feel free to talk and chat amongst yourselfes, or take action, even. I'm a host who like to let player actions affect the world around them, so go ahead and get wild.

Get wild I took a slide down a stair banister from the top stair of an old building ( Not sure that it would be totally possible but could cause a good laugh) and landed at the feet of a more serious minded reaper. Or would you think it funnier if I kind of just tumbled or barred into him.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeverBetter said:
Alright, so. I will be shifting around Reapers so that I might actually get a good team setup. I do suggest you lot be very social, as you are a team, and this current action of splitting up into groups is a little poor for RP performance. Please, feel free to talk and chat amongst yourselfes, or take action, even. I'm a host who like to let player actions affect the world around them, so go ahead and get wild.
Time to take one for the team, NB.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]I never get notes

[/QUOTE]
We need to make a bot who tags all relevant users wvery ao often to avoid that...

Kidding!

Unless people like the idea in which case i already copyrighted it and have a screen play in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back