• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One A Quiet Yandere

Alice Kasheto is the quietest girl in the school, Even tho it's her second year in high school you'd think she would've talked at all by now but no, she never talks to anyone, no one has ever seen her eat, and she's always seemingly everywhere and no where at the same time. This is all because she is watching you...And you know nothing of it. Alice has a collection of drawings she has made of you, things you have discarded and even that sweater you think you misplaced last week. She has her eye on you, and refuses to let any other girl get close...by any, means, necessary..... 

Please Submit your character info like this.(I need a boy to play as the senpai)

Name: (Full name or just first and last)

Appearance: (either a very detailed description or a picture)

Personality: (Not really necessary but would be appreciated)

Bio: (Also not needed but a nice touch)

Now to post Alice's info..

Name: Alice Anne Kasheto

Appearance: large.jpg  (Sorry for the huge size XD)

Personality: Quiet, shy, easily emberassed, mysterious.

Bio:????

Name: Raymond Minun Locus

Appearance: fcf00f7f9ec7b67f7f1deb0c3107ed2a.jpg

Personality:Is very shy and is a big bookworm often found hiding in the library. is considered a geek and a dork by most of his other class mates and he likes to stick by himself. he is a huge fan of robits often creaturing gadgets and little robotic pets to keep him company. 

Bio: He never knew his real parents as he was left at the orphanage at the age of two months. He named himself after some of his favorite things such as rayman which he found a torn hoodie with a picture of it, minun from seeing a pokemon flier and locus from something he read in a book. he wasn't deined the right to name himself as he had been given no name. he grew up in the orphanage his whole life finally being adopted by a retired scientist who's wife had recently died. There he learned about robotics and he gained him nickname techy.

Other:normally wears contacts but will wear glasses

(Can i be senpai?)

@BloodyAlice666

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray walked into the library and sat at his usual spot at the far end of the library and started working on his latest creation. Its was a small robotic frog that when turned on actually ribbited and hopped around acting like a real frog. as he was tweaking it he dropped his wrench and it fell to the floor sliding into the darkness,standing up he followed it.

@BloodyAlice666

Alice bent over, she picked up the wrench and smiled, she felt the warm sports where he had been holding it and pressed it against her face as she backed behind another book case before she was spotted by her beloved.

He looked around in the darkness trying to find the wrench and left the robotic frog completely alone. he felt around as it was to dark to see but he felt no signs of his wrench. standing up he looked around in the darkness confused. "i could of sworn it was here a second ago" he sighed.

@BloodyAlice666

Alice was inches from him and held her breath, she clung the now cold wrench close to her chest. She closed her eyes and tried to move a bit further back slowly.

He heard a creak of the wooden floor and he looked towards the sound still unable to see the girl."hello some one there?" he asked looked around confused.

@BloodyAlice666

Suddenly something ran off and was out of sight before he spotted them, laying on the ground was his disgarded wrench and he grinned picking it up."oh there it went" he said justifying the rush of air as a open window. he icked up his frog shoving it into his bag again before walking out and towards his first class.

@BloodyAlice666

Alice bent over and started panting from her quick wind sprint, "T-That was t-too close..." She mumbled as she stretched out and looked around to figure out what part of the school she was in.

He spotted a girl who seemed to be worn out and he called to her "hey you okay?" he slowly walked towrds her stuffing his wrench into his pocket.

@BloodyAlice666

Alice's breath hitched and she slowly turned around, putting on a soft and shy smile, her stomach churned and she felt like she was going to throw up. "Y-Yeah..i'm fine..." She mumbled quietly, her hair covered her eyes and her pale skin turned a soft shade of pink as the words slipped off her lips.

He smiled "okay i just wanted to make sure" he said smiling before looking at his watch."oh man look at the time i need to get to sciene. well bye"he said smiling before running off. the girl seemed oddly familer but also very unknown.

@BloodyAlice666

Alice let out a deep sigh and blushed heavily. "S-Senpai talked to me....I should follow him so no one works with him but me.." She mumbled qas she followed close behind.

Alice sat behind them in her seat and glared at the girl quietly, she griped her pencil tightly and worked by herself, plotting of ways to get her away from him.

He picked up the bottle and heard a crack looking behind him. he saw that the girl seemed to have broke her pencil and he handed her his."here use mine" he said handing it to her before returning to his task.

@BloodyAlice666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back