• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a pyg search

pygmyxprincess

cats cats cats cats cats
Currently in the market for a new rp or two, depending. You can call my pyg or pygmy or whatever the heck tbh. Super chill, but I take my writing seriously. I can do probably an average of 3-4 paragraphs but I can and will write more, esp for an intro post. I like details - little things here and there laced into posts.

Preferences:
- PMs, but I'm not opposed to threads. I just haven't used them on this site before. Also open to GoogleDocs but I'm less inclined here.
- If we use images, realistic.
- I haven't done a CS in like, heck I don't even know how long. I did try one recently but my written character is nothing like it. I don't want to do them, but if it's a preference you have and the all, I'm flexible.
- Characters 20+, preferably my partner is out of high school too but what I don't know won't kill me.

Limits:
- I don't write smut. Ever.
- I don't write m/m. I have very limited experience with this, and let me tell you it was not good, at all. My partner ignored every sort of limit I had here and ruined it for me. I'm going to apply this to f/f too.
Note: I typically roleplay romance. I'm not entirely opposed to platonic m/m or f/f.​

Roleplay Stuff:
Um, so. I'm not really craving anything in particular. I don't do search threads often because of this. I'll list a few things I've done before and would be interested in. Come w ideas and I'll love you forever. I just need a basis (like, princess x servant) and I'll be on the plot train. I LOVE plotting.

- elemental powers (I have a character for this)
- witches
- Jane Austen based (mostly Pride & Prejudice)
- arranged marriages
- drug addict x sober
- exes
- single parents
- terminal illness x ???
- small town

Characters:
Sable - Mid 20s. Sable's a bit depressing. Had a miscarriage and didn't fully recover.
Cora - mentioned below but. Cursed by a witch. Super old. Scorned lover.
Oliver - Youngest character I've written in a long time at 19. Drug addict. Will take a special person for me to write him again.

Special sort of craving - I really want to do something platonic. Like, room mates on a quest to eat the best pizza or something, idk. OR like, best friends who occasionally hook up when the fancy strikes them. Basically, romance isn't really a necessary thing.
!!! Kind of have a plot for this. Or rather, a character that would work well. Her name is Cora. She's cursed to be a cat by day. Super old. Thinks love is for the weak. Got a whole history on this bitch so. Hit me up for more details.​

I'm also interested in trying out writing in first person. I've done it once before and I'm open to it again.

Also interested in a letter based roleplay. I've done this once or twice before too and it was pretty fun.

Let's make something together. Shoot me a PM.

The elemental plot sounds pretty badass I'm a little new to this but if you let me ill do my best have a good day or night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back