• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Princess and her Cursed Knight.

CormagTheCorman

CormagtheCorman
This RP has a fairly simple concept. You're a princess, I'm your bodyguard. I have 3 Major events for the story planned but am willing to stretch beyond if you'd like.
Powers to be discussed in PM

I would like this to be action and romance, so female is preferred.
however, the princess could be prince if any guys would like to try, and It'd shift to friendship.

I have literally no length requirements, as long as you're interesting.

This RP has a fairly simple concept. You're a princess, I'm your bodyguard. I have 3 Major events for the story planned but am willing to stretch beyond if you'd like.

however, the princess could be prince if any guys would like to try, and It'd shift to friendship.

i'm interested if you wanna shoot me a pm and we can get started.

How heavy into fantasy/realism are you wanting to dive?

I mean, I’d love to if it’s still open!

I'm interested. How much do you write on average per post?

Let's just say...Eh. i'm not sure, it's been awhile since I've RPed. So I'll probably struggle to get a aparagraph out realistically.

Hello,

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Keri, and I am quite interested in your description.

I should forewarn you that I am new to this site, but not new to rping. We can discuss further details in pm if you would like, so hit me up.

Thank you,
~K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back