• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A possible Shadowhunters RP?

l e o

retrophile
I'm itching to do a good shadowhunter RP in the existing world but with our own characters. I'll make a fancy thread for it if I get enough recruits but the basic ideas is maybe either a downworlder uprising or a new race of dark shadowhunters. This would take place after the events of the main book series so Clary and Jace exist but they're probably parents by this time.

We'd be poaying completely new OCs and I am open to people playing the children of canons but would prefer if we veered away from that.

Any takers?

I'm interested, though my replies may be a bit slow.

I wrote "I'm interest". God it made me look like a caveman.

Last edited:
I'm itching to do a good shadowhunter RP in the existing world but with our own characters. I'll make a fancy thread for it if I get enough recruits but the basic ideas is maybe either a downworlder uprising or a new race of dark shadowhunters. This would take place after the events of the main book series so Clary and Jace exist but they're probably parents by this time.

We'd be poaying completely new OCs and I am open to people playing the children of canons but would prefer if we veered away from that.

Any takers?
Do we need to play shadowhunters only? Or can we play other races?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back