• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A pokemon adventure ooc

This was one of the better RPs i've been in. It's sad to have it end so soon... it feels like mourning the end of a favourite book. u_u
Although it was brief, I had a lot of fun with you lot and hope to see ya around.

oh... and almost forgot.
Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy (if yer still around)
would you mind if I copy your combat system for future use? It's just too good to get sucked into the void. I probably won't end up using it, at least not anytime soon, but maybe one day something can rise from the ashes. I'm sure future Juju will give you credit.

This was one of the better RPs i've been in. It's sad to have it end so soon... it feels like mourning the end of a favourite book. u_u
Although it was brief, I had a lot of fun with you lot and hope to see ya around.

oh... and almost forgot.
Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy (if yer still around)
would you mind if I copy your combat system for future use? It's just too good to get sucked into the void. I probably won't end up using it, at least not anytime soon, but maybe one day something can rise from the ashes. I'm sure future Juju will give you credit.
Oh dear...great minds think alike it seems!
Imma planning to 'take inspiration from' the mechanic as well.

Let's look on the bright side, uh. Perish song kills everyone?
bahaha! what a conclusion to our epic tale!
Today on Pokenews! Perish song took lives of angry trainers during riot!

pkt-png.364733

I am working on something- 'Pokemon Destiny: Web of Wyrd'. It's created in honour of tis rpeh, although it had already been in my list for quite some time now. :]
I'll try to work on fleshing out it around mid-November when I am free! Right now I am in study hell, an important exam is coming up......
For now I just wanna toss something at ya. >:3

pkt-png.364733

I am working on something- 'Pokemon Destiny: Web of Wyrd'. It's created in honour of tis rpeh, although it had already been in my list for quite some time now. :]
I'll try to work on fleshing out it around mid-November when I am free! Right now I am in study hell, an important exam is coming up......
For now I just wanna toss something at ya. >:3
Count me in!!!! <3

sure! I'm actual shit when it comes to being a co-gm but I will try my best. :captaincat:
Nah, you'll never be shitteh when you are our lovely miss Juju.:captaincat:
Actually I just need a little company and some minor help maybe, I am not that sure for now, but what I am sure is that you'll make a great co-gm!

Going out of topic a little, actually, I am a little conflicted about making you a co-gm too, since I worry that I'll spoil the story for you? Or maybe not if I keep some plotline hidden from you? I am not really sure how, but well, we don't have to worry about this for now. See you around mid-November, I'll be away until then!

...and just a random question...have you ever read Dante's 'Inferno' in detail or have some knowledge about that?

Nah, you'll never be shitteh when you are our lovely miss Juju.:captaincat:
Actually I just need a little company and some minor help maybe, I am not that sure for now, but what I am sure is that you'll make a great co-gm!

Going out of topic a little, actually, I am a little conflicted about making you a co-gm too, since I worry that I'll spoil the story for you? Or maybe not if I keep some plotline hidden from you? I am not really sure how, but well, we don't have to worry about this for now. See you around mid-November, I'll be away until then!

...and just a random question...have you ever read Dante's 'Inferno' in detail or have some knowledge about that?
Haha it doesn't matter to me. If you need help I'd rather lose a few surprises than have you being overwhelmed. ;3: well then, I shall see you more in Novemeber!

I have heard of Inferno, we touched on it in history class but not in depth. I recall it was about hell or sommat. It was an epic poem of sorts?

Haha it doesn't matter to me. If you need help I'd rather lose a few surprises than have you being overwhelmed. ;3: well then, I shall see you more in Novemeber!

I have heard of Inferno, we touched on it in history class but not in depth. I recall it was about hell or sommat. It was an epic poem of sorts?
Aye!!!

Oooo, I see, hm...
Yeah, it sorta depicts hell, but don't mind this, it's not like it'll be related to the story anyway. *cough*

Okay then! I'll see ya after the war, mah deer!

Aye!!!

Oooo, I see, hm...
Yeah, it sorta depicts hell, but don't mind this, it's not like it'll be related to the story anyway. *cough*

Okay then! I'll see ya after the war, mah deer!
May the odds be ever in your favour.

pkt-png.364733

e5330c8b2b0d3db75aae56084fbc5c13--butterfly-watercolor-butterfly-print.jpg

Fly go fly,
The blue butterfly.
Fluttering low and high,
Oblivious to the trap of demise.

Why oh why?
Why does the butterfly cry?
If only it had veered.
But now it's trapped in the Web of Wyrd.

I am having fun with the pre planning and all just to distract my mind from minor stress and stuff! We are almost ready to start rollin! Just a few more days, lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 370752

Fly go fly,
The blue butterfly.
Fluttering low and high,
Oblivious to the trap of demise.

Why oh why?
Why does the butterfly cry?
If only it had veered.
But now it's trapped in the Web of Wyrd.

I am having fun with the pre planning and all just to distract my mind from minor stress and stuff! We are almost ready to start rollin! Just a few more days, lol.

hyyyyyypeeeeee

Mmmmm. I still got a whole REGION to build tho. This is still the very first time I have to create a new setting for a RP! So I am petty hyped!

It might take awhile...Or I'll just progress as we go!

Mmmmm. I still got a whole REGION to build tho. This is still the very first time I have to create a new setting for a RP! So I am petty hyped!

It might take awhile...Or I'll just progress as we go!
You got dis! If you need any help, I'd be happy to aid you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back