• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A plot, Fandom and pairings (Updated)

Soprano

sax mom
Hi there! I have a few ideas I'd like to try out with a few partners here. Here are some guidelines of what to expect of me and what I expect of you.

What to expect from me
  • I usually do 2-4+ paragraphs, depending on how the story is going along.
  • I'm on here daily since it's summer, but this August I'll be busier. I will still be able to post multiple times a week.
  • I don't do anime faceclaims. Sorry, but I'm not into anime.
  • I can do darker themes, but I will not do rape, incest, or pedophilia.
  • I prefer MxF, but I am fine with any gender pairing. Although I prefer a female role, I can play a male role.
  • I like some romance, but if you're not into that, that's perfectly fine as well!
  • I'm mostly into realistic RP's, but I also like fantasy, historical, apocalyptic, and romance.
What I expect from you
  • At least 2+ paragraphs. I like substance to work with!
  • I'd like at least 2 responses a week, but if you can't do that, it's perfectly fine!
  • Grammar and punctuation. Mistakes are okay!
  • If you want to drop the rp for whatever reason, just let me know. No hard feelings if you do.
Here are some fandom/pairings I'd like to do-

Mortal Instruments:
  • Clary x Jace
  • Simone x Izzy
  • Alec x Magnus
Teen wolf:
  • Scott x Allison
  • Stiles x Lydia
  • Lydia x Perish
  • Derek x OC
Other pairings

• Human x Vampire (Cliche, I know)
  • Human x Demigod
  • Pirate x Prisoner
  • Arranged marriage (Medieval or Modern)
  • Soldier x Nurse (WWI)

Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse A’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.

Muse B, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

Plot credits to plotsforall0.2tumblr page

Last edited:
Hi there! I have a few plots I'd like to try out with a partner here. Here are some guidelines of what to expect of me and what I expect of you.

What to expect from me
  • I usually do 1-3 paragraphs, depending on how the story is going along.
  • I'm on here daily since it's summer and I have a lot of free time. I will become busier as the summer goes on because of band camp and plans with friends on the weekends, but I will be sure to check in at least once a day!
  • I don't do anime faceclaims. Sorry, but I don't watch anime.
  • I'm not perfect, so there may be an occasional typo.
  • I prefer MxF, but I am fine with any gender pairing. Although I prefer a female role, I can decently play a male role.
  • I like a little romance, but if you're not into that, that's perfectly fine as well!
What I expect from you
  • At least a paragraph or two.
  • I'd like one response a day, but if you can't do that, it's perfectly fine!
  • Like I said, I'm not perfect, and I don't expect you to be either!
Partners in Crime

Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor’s been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he’s looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It’s only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor’s camp comes sniffing around Muse A’s nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn’t the only one who wants the Mayor gone.

Muse B, the Mayor’s child, sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It’s by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A’s nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn’t a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

Wasted
It’s nearly closing time and Muse A is hammered. Playing the part of good Samaritan, Muse B attempts to get Muse A into a cab home but Muse A can’t coherently give their address, so Muse B takes Muse A home with them instead until Muse A can sober up some.

Memory Maker

Muse A is an artist who is struggling to find inspiration. Muse B is also an artist, but one who prefers to keep their talent hidden. While exploring town/the city/(insert ideal location) one afternoon, Muse A stumbles upon Muse B’s private studio. It takes some maneuvering and a lot of trespassing, but Muse A finds their way in. Once inside of the other artist’s creative space, Muse A discovers the most amazing work they’ve ever seen. All of Muse B’s pieces evoke a strong emotion in Muse A and they can’t put their finger on why. Against their better judgment, Muse A hangs around the studio in hopes of meeting the artist. Muse B returns some time later, displeased to find Muse A. There’s a reason why Muse B’s work can touch Muse A as it does; Muse B has the unique ability to recreate their subject’s memories in vivid detail, without knowing so much as a first name. Muse B can’t turn it off, or choose what memories they create, good or bad. It’s a power they’ve had since they were young and they don’t want anyone to find out and exploit it. Frankly, Muse B finds their gift to be a burden.

Plot credits to plotsforall0.2tumblr page thingy
I would be so down for Wasted or Memory Maker! You can shoot me a PM if you'd like :)

I would be so down for Wasted or Memory Maker! You can shoot me a PM if you'd like :)
Funny thing is, I'm not sure how to XD I figured that one think on someone's profile is to post on their wall. I mean, unless that is the pm thing. I'm not very sure though since I just joined a couple of days ago.

Funny thing is, I'm not sure how to XD I figured that one think on someone's profile is to post on their wall. I mean, unless that is the pm thing. I'm not very sure though since I just joined a couple of days ago.
Oh you just click on the person's icon and click "start a conversation" haha

Hi there! I have a few plots I'd like to try out with a partner here. Here are some guidelines of what to expect of me and what I expect of you.

What to expect from me
  • I usually do 1-3 paragraphs, depending on how the story is going along.
  • I'm on here daily since it's summer and I have a lot of free time. I will become busier as the summer goes on because of band camp and plans with friends on the weekends, but I will be sure to check in at least once a day!
  • I don't do anime faceclaims. Sorry, but I'm not into anime.
  • I'm not perfect, so there may be an occasional typo.
  • I prefer MxF, but I am fine with any gender pairing. Although I prefer a female role, I can decently play a male role.
  • I like a little romance, but if you're not into that, that's perfectly fine as well!
What I expect from you
  • At least a paragraph or two.
  • I'd like one response a day, but if you can't do that, it's perfectly fine!
  • Like I said, I'm not perfect, and I don't expect you to be either!

Muse A is an artist who is struggling to find inspiration. Muse B is also an artist, but one who prefers to keep their talent hidden. While exploring town/the city/(insert ideal location) one afternoon, Muse A stumbles upon Muse B’s private studio. It takes some maneuvering and a lot of trespassing, but Muse A finds their way in. Once inside of the other artist’s creative space, Muse A discovers the most amazing work they’ve ever seen. All of Muse B’s pieces evoke a strong emotion in Muse A and they can’t put their finger on why. Against their better judgment, Muse A hangs around the studio in hopes of meeting the artist. Muse B returns some time later, displeased to find Muse A. There’s a reason why Muse B’s work can touch Muse A as it does; Muse B has the unique ability to recreate their subject’s memories in vivid detail, without knowing so much as a first name. Muse B can’t turn it off, or choose what memories they create, good or bad. It’s a power they’ve had since they were young and they don’t want anyone to find out and exploit it. Frankly, Muse B finds their gift to be a burden.

Plot credits to plotsforall0.2tumblr page thingy

Hey there! I'm not sure if it was already taken, but I'm reaally interested in the memory maker one :)

Hello! I'm still new to rping, however, I can meet your requirements. I love TMI! I would love to play Clary in a ClaryxJace scenario.

I'm also interested in a humanxdemigod (Kind of like a LoisLanexSuperman plot. Just not with those characters).

I usually play females, as I don't really feel comfortable playing a male. (I'm bad at it xD) If you would like to rp let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back