• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A plane crash rp. ✈️ IC

Characters
Here
May’s breath was wild and ragged, staring ghoulishly at her leg when suddenly, a man’s voice interjected. “The truth is, life is far from fair,” he said. May’s lips quivered at those words. “....that leg. Disaster.” And then as soon as he’d arrived, he left. And there she was with her leg impaled by metal scrap. For all she knew, she was going to be stuck here forever unless she was willing to lose her leg for it. Her brow tightened together in desperate fury. The man had awakened something in her.

“I’m not,” her breath was still erratic, a perfect mirror of what her mind was processing. “I’m not going to just sit here and wait to die,” she said through gritted teeth. Then she screamed, as loud as she could, eyes wide with madness as she took her leg and kicked the crushed chair with all her strength. It groaned and keeled at the impact but only served to aggravate her leg injury. May inhaled so quickly from the pain it came off as a desperate wheeze. She screamed again, and kicked once more. The metal that was impaled in her leg didn’t move, although the chair heaved a little. May reared her leg back and kicked upwards, screaming through the agony. Tears streamed down her red cheeks, her eyes crazed beyond reason. A bolt flung off the chair as it started to lean to one side.

“I’M,” she screamed,
“NOT,” she kicked,
“GOING,” the chair groaned
“TO DIE,” her flesh squelched,
“HERE!” she mustered up her strength once more and dislodged the chair from the plane and May pulled her broken leg. She gripped her thigh so tightly as she did so, her nails broke through her skin and trickled blood. Then, her leg moved free. Only now, it was in worse shape than before. Her bone poke out of her crooked leg but there was such an overwhelming amount of adrenaline running through her that the pain was almost filled away completely. She hissed, her hair falling over her eyes. She moved the strands out of her face and looked at the others.

“Well? Am I going to have to pop the bone back in there too? You,” May glared at the man standing next to her intensely, “Straighten out my leg. Don’t hold back, I know you’re strong enough for that.” She looked at her assistant. “If you can, get me something I can use as a splint, and something I can use as a crutch for that matter. And you,” May have a death glare at the flight attendant. “What. The fuck. Happened.”

lion. lion. screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Aiko shook her head in shock at the man who had told her to keep her talking, her boss on the other hand wasn't having any of it. Wrenching her leg off of the metal bar and kicking the crushed chair away, Aiko could merely watch in shock and horror. The pregnant girl quickly turned away and threw up. The blood, the smell, the anxiety, the sounds. They all got to her and she couldn't help it. Tears began to form in her eyes as she wiped her mouth. This couldn't be happening. It was all a bad dream...it had to be...nothing this bad could have happened to them, right? In her heart of hearts, she knew it was all real and they were all in danger.

"If you can, get me something I can use as a splint, and something I can use as a crutch for that matter," Aiko heard her employer talk to her. The girl blinked and shook her head to clear her hear and eyes. "Y-Yes....of c-course M-M-Ms. Whitfield," she nodded blearily and began to search for anything to use as a splint. Eventually finding somethings that were flat enough and some cloth from her shirt to tie it to her leg. "Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything to use as a crutch. Ms. Whitfield, you can use me as a support for now..."

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. lion. lion. screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Ghostiiys Ghostiiys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back