• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A plane crash rp. ✈️ IC

Characters
Here
cole.jpg

Cole Casper Bradford
Reaming taints of white brought the rise to Cain in the wide of his irises.

It was official.

Cole Bradford was on the highway to hell.

“Fuck,” he spat, the chawing of his teeth making him nip his overly wet and slumbering tongue.

Heaving a breath as if he was absolving an escape from the afterlife, he quickly shut his eyes from the launching highlights of white. Unsteadily, he felt his eyes roll back just as his neck wished to bone back against the surviving headrest.

“Amazing,” he rasped several moments after, “How refreshing.”

Just like the papers she had blown in his face.

His voice had been a strangled slur, his body dithering in faint convulsions. His waxy fingers wrenched at his tight seatbelt, the inebriated intoxication making him weary at what he was pulling at. Slumping onset of successful struggle, he slipped from the chair and managed to descend himself off the plane onto the ground.

He was sure he heard a woman, perhaps an attendant soothe someone aloud, but he paid zero notion. He swore he was going to sue this airline.

Burning fuels flared his nostrils as did the grass and soot, and after some rough-housing of grunts and dizzy steps away from the white aerial failure, he finally crumpled down.

Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Raven14 Raven14

Before he could object the boy dashed into the jungle. Chaska sighed, his small smile faded. The young are dumb. A fact he reminded himself to keep him from getting unnecessarily angry. Chaska looked at his arm, the metal still sticking out of his skin. This was going to hurt like hell. He walked over to the first aid kit and opened it, setting out the gauze, disinfectant and everything else he would need.

Chaska took a deep breath before noticing a small piece of wood beside the kit. He grabbed the wood, put it between his teeth before his fingers touched the metal. With a firm grasp of the shrapnel, he pulled, yanking the piece out of his arm. Chaska groaned as blood gushed through the opening. Quickly he began cleaning the wound before slapping gauze and wrapping it up with the bandages.

Chaska stood. “Stay here, keep an eye on Harris,” he said motioning toward the pilot. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.” He gave the blonde a smile before stepping into the jungle. It wasn’t long before Chaska spotted Chase. The poor boy looked frantic and pale as he peered down the hill. Chaska looked over the hill, Tattoos clung to some of the thick underbrush.

“We’ll get you back up here,” Chaska shouted before turning to Chase. “Our best bet is to gather some of the thicker vines.” He motioned toward the trees. He could really use a knife right about now. “See if you can find some on the ground.” They weren’t going to be able to get them off the trees. He looked down at Tattoos again, “We’re going to gather some vines and try to make a rope. If you can, try climbing, but be careful.” He gritted his teeth, trying not to think about her fall further away from them. "Test the branches before you put your weight on them."

SweetSublime SweetSublime Briannaly Briannaly Zorgi Zorgi

Empty blackness greeted Aiko as she closed her eyes to sleep. They had gotten to the airport ahead of schedule that morning. 10 minutes early in fact. Aiko was glad for that because the line was longer than she had anticipated for check ins. She had to calm herself from freaking out and prevent her baby from becoming too active within her womb. After grabbing some breakfast with her employer, the two were sitting in the little cafe in the airport going over files and paperwork. Lucky for Aiko, she had triple checked all of the paperwork to ensure they had everything they needed for her employer's meeting with their client in Australia.

Her slumber was short lived though as a loud screeching sound echoed through the cabin. That was NOT turbulence...Aiko had flown before and she knew what turbulence was. The pregnant woman gasped as the masks dropped from the ceiling and she scrambled. to put hers on before the plane took a nosedive. Not even her meticulous planning could predict a plane crash. A small flying object hit her in the face knocking her out. The blackness welcomed her once again.

Aiko had no idea how long she had been out when she awoke. "H-Hello?" She called out in a daze. Her nose had bled and dried, her forehead had a long shallow cut on her forehead and bruises everywhere. "M-Ms. Whitfield?!" She exclaimed as she looked over at her employer and shook her gently. "Ms. Whitfield! Speak to me! Wake up! Ms Whitfield!"

Currently at: Forest

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Zoë looked up to see two somewhat familiar faces, relieved. “I’m fine” she chuckled “just umm hanging around” she joked looking around for another branch to grab onto. She reached to a higher up branch groaning in pain as she stretched her arm further than it wanted to at the moment. She grabbed the branch and pushed with her heel off the branch she had her foot resting on.

“Really...I’m fine” she said again trying to reassure them as well as herself. She studied her surroundings sighing. She had two options, either climb out of here or allow to fall further down into the unknown at this point. She wouldn’t accept the latter as per usual the unknown was quite terrifying to her. She grabbed another tree branch letting out a painful shriek, quickly biting her lip.

She hung there for a while trying to gather her bearings, catching her breath. This was taking more out of her than she thought. She leaned back against the hill breathing deeply. In through your nose, out through your mouth she thought to herself closing her eyes trying to calm herself.

Moments later she shot her eyes open and prepared to continue on her journey back up the hill. It was step and wet but she had no other options at this point. “These trees are further andfurther apart the higher up I get...I can’t climb my way up using them for much longer. It’s getting difficult to reach” she shouted back up to them.

Alvaris Alvaris Zorgi Zorgi Briannaly Briannaly

Chase listened to Chaska's words. Find some thick vines, ''Okay.. i can do that'' he thought to himself. Chase began to gather some thick vines to help get the tattoed girl out of danger. As Chase, was bending down to get a vine, his iPod fell out. He bursted out ''Oh sweet! I still have my goddam iPod with all my 80's tracks on it!''. Chase then looks at Chaska's, he almost forgot that he was in the point of saving a person.

He had gathered about 9 thick vines. He went over to Chaska's handing him them. ''Alright so what's your plan? Make an Indiana Jones rope, swing by here and grab her?'' Chase said while laughing at his own joke. He saw that Chaska's didn't find it funny, so he just turned around pretending to look for stuff.

Alvaris Alvaris SweetSublime SweetSublime

Ruth lips puckered and she squinted as Chaska went into the jungle. She crossed her arms in discontent and gazed down at the unconscious captain. What help was the captain when he couldn’t even help us from falling out of the sky, she thought.

The waves were crashing in the distance and there was a small breeze but the heat was settling in, it was definitely time for an outfit change. Ruth rummaged through her bag and pulled out some cleansing wipes to wipe her face clean. She did the same for the Captain whilst unconscious. She removed her clothes and began to disinfect all the small cuts she had everywhere, pulling out pieces of metal and glass too. At the same time she was pouting and cursing that she even had to do this herself. Normally she’d go to her private doctor and have her remove everything to reduce scarring.

When she finished up, she adorned herself into a more practical look. Expensive cargo shorts and a white basic silk tank top from her carryon . In the meantime waiting for everyone to return, she assessed what she had. Water bottles because she liked her drink room temp, her smashed cell phone, some makeup, a lighter, some protein bars, medications and vitamins. In her carryon: a robe, a few changes of clothes, paper work... none of this stuff was of any real use.

Ruth decided to return to the plane wreck, there were others who made it out that weren’t part of their original party. She peered in the cavity of the plane. Electricity was off and it began to smell of blood and sea salt inside. She shuddered but began carrying heaps of luggage out of the plane and on to the beach. She was use to carry tons of bags from all the shopping trips she’d been on.

Normally it would be above her to even bother with these peoples things but right now it’s a commodity! Ruth put another first aid kit in a backpack she found along with a blanket, a corkscrew from the attendants quarters, more lighters and water bottles. She scored a ton of booze that she wasn’t going to tell anyone about.

However, she didn’t forget about the others nor could she just hog everything even if she wanted to. Ruth couldn’t get everything, there were still countless bags to go through to gather materials with everyone. She continued to toss as much as she could out on the the sand. The main luggage quarters had been dumped during the ripping of the plane so there wasn’t much to find there and Ruth didn’t have access to the cockpit or other attendant areas. She did however wise up and grab all the toilet paper she could which made her chuckle.

Maybe this thing wasn’t going to blow up.

She laid out on the the sand, tired and sweaty. Ruth took a couple shots of vodka and buried the airplane bottles in the sand then waited for the others to come back.

Last edited:
Chaska smiled at her joke, glad her humor was intact. “We’re working on a plan,” Chaska said before grabbing some vines. He frowned, they might be more difficult to weave than he anticipated. Chase brought some over. He wasn’t a fan of Indiana Jones, but he appreciated the boys attempt. Chaska began braiding a couple longer pieces together. Hopefully this plan would work, though he’d only seen it on TV. Chaska frowned before shaking his head, now was not the time to think negatively.

After a moment Chaska looked at Chase. “Yeah. Something like that.” He chuckled with a small smile. They’d been lucky enough to survive the plane crash, maybe they’d be lucky enough to get out this mess too. Chaska stood, vine rope in hand before tossing it over the hill. After a few shakes it nearly made it to her. Quickly Chaska added more vine, grunting as he did. “I don’t know how sturdy it will be,” Chaska said glancing down at her.

“Chase, I’ll need your help,” Chaska said looking over at the young boy. “Hopefully it’ll be strong enough for her climb up,” he added before turning back to Tattoos. Please work. Please work. Chaska clenched his jaw as he held tightly onto the rope. “Thanks for your help,” Chaska said, briefly looking at the boy.

SweetSublime SweetSublime Zorgi Zorgi

Daliana heard the voice of another man , She felt relieved to know that there were other survivors. First the young girl and then the man who was looking for other survivors . Daliana looked around , at this point anything could be of use to her, water , food , but she only had two hands and she was still bleeding out of her head , as well as her ankle being sprained , every move was painful , for gods sake she got thrown around the plane like a puppet Daliana wouldn't be surprised if her whole body was purple and blue! She should be glad that she wasn't dead.

Taking a break to breathe with her freehand resting on a wall, Daliana heard a woman yelling for someone to wake up. Turning around seeing a pregnant woman stuck in her seat. "Miss! Are you alright ?!" Daliana practically hobbled to her to help her but she was getting worse as she was loosing blood from her head wound , it was something she needed to bandage up immediately. "Ah.. Sir? " Daliana called out to the man who was looking for other survivors "I need help! There's other survivors here and I can't get them out! I'm injured!"

Looking back at the other unconscious woman Daliana checked her pulse. She was still alive , she unbuckled her seat belt and the seat belt of the pregnant woman, Despite the crash both seemed to be alright by the looks of it. Daliana extended her hand to the conscious woman . "Do you think you can get up? We need to get your friend off the plane , it's not safe." They needed to assess the situation. But finding any survivors was a priority at the moment.

Daliana thought about all of her coworkers , if they where alive or not. The crash was brutal , a plane cut in half? The casualties must be at an all time high , and as much as Daliana didn't like it she needed to worry about herself and the others she was with, if she wanted to survive that was.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez screaming armadillo screaming armadillo A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. lion. lion.

Zoë hung onto a tree branch softly whistling to herself. She had to keep herself distracted from the fact that her arms and legs were beginning to go numb. Moments later she overheard Chaska say something and was surprised by some kind of rope made out of vines. She looked up a bit unsure if she should grab a hold of the vines just yet.

She took a deep breath and grabbed onto the vine. First testing out her weight on it, seemed sturdy enough. Just like rock climbing she repeated to herself in her head. She propped her feet onto the hill, one on each side of the vine and slowly started to pull herself up. She winced, the amount of time she had been hanging there really had taken a toll on her body. She had come this far however and couldn’t give up now.

She continued up the vine rope, hands then feet, always testing the sturdiness of the “rope”. “Almost there” she grunted moving up the rope a bit quicker towards the top. At that moment, a few vines intertwined into the rope started to break.

She swallowed hard looking up at the boys at the top of the ledge, there was a few more feet to the top but the rope didn’t seem like it would hold for much longer. Zoë quickly studied her surroundings, using the vine as a bit of leverage she pulled her self up a bit higher getting her feet up onto a thicker tree branch. “Im gonna have to jump towards you, the vine wont hold” she shouted up towards the boys. “Get ready! Don’t let me fall!” And with that she dropped the vines, took a deep breath and lept up as high as she could reaching out towards the two men standing above her.
Alvaris Alvaris Zorgi Zorgi

As the tattoed girl began to crawl up the vine rope, that Chaska had made her. Chase was kind of nervous, what if she would fall? We could not have that, not another death.

The girl jumped towards Chase and Chaska. Chase managed to get a hold of one of her arms, as Chaska's held the other. ''Phew. Well that was not scary at all was it?'' Chase said to the girl as she stood there out of breath.

''Alright i think that we should go back to the beach. It would be the worst thing to get stuck in the jungle at night. I don't think that it's nice animals at that time. Let's go back to... To.. To the fashion girl? Omg i hope she is okay''. As Chase began to walk towards the beach, he finished his sentence with: ''By the way I'm Chase, if you didn't catch that.''

Zoë let out a deep sigh of relief as she was pulled up. She managed to get out a thank you to the both of them. She turned around looking down over the edge of the cliff. “Whew. That was a close one” she chuckled softly brushing herself off a bit before turning around. She gave the two a small smile “I’m Zoë and clearly love to get myself in all kinds of trouble” she said walking past them examining past the trees.

“Back to the beach?” She questioned with a sigh. She shook her head “no. I don’t want to sit on a scorching beach hoping someone will come and save us. We need to find shelter before dark and shade away from the elements.” She bit her lip nervously looking back at the two men. “You two be my guest, if you want to go back by all means go” she said gesturing the other way towards the beach.

She turned back around facing the jungle. She was ready to take the jungle head on, on her own if she had to. She groaned rubbing her shoulder starting to feel the pain settle in. Hanging for a while didn’t help her already injured body. She thought to herself momentarily before turning back around. “You know what...we should stick together. But I’m not staying on that beach forever” she said walking past Chase and Chaska towards the beach.

“You coming boys?” She called back stopping momentarily looking back over her shoulder before continuing on again.

David’s search for survivors was a depressingly fruitless endeavor. He tried to not look at the faces as he checked for a pulse, and when he inevitably had to move on to another. Doubt had started to creep through him that anybody else would be found alive when a panicked female voice came from the front. Turning toward the commotion David could see another making strained efforts toward the source. He had naturally also started toward the person in need but made even more urgent efforts as the flight attendant called for him. A small sense of relief swept over David as he navigated through the aisle.

When he got to the others David took a couple seconds to look over the situation. A very pregnant woman being coaxed out of her seat by a very battered flight attendant. Meanwhile a third party was very unconscious. He wasn’t quite able to determine the third woman’s injuries but the other two did not survive the crash unscathed. The pregnant woman was bloodied and bruised but she seemed lively. Possibly the most incredible, and also troubling, aspect was just how battered the flight attendant was. It was a miracle she made it this far.

Not wanting another person incapacitated, David offered a suggestion to the flight attendant, “I can take them. You should probably rest and let me help you out.”

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

“That seems to be a trend,” Chaska said before adding, “Close calls.” Chaska frowned at her objection about going back to the beach. It would be smarter to stick together and to stay out of the jungle, for now. He looked at the dense wilderness and he knew there would be another creature out there competing to be the top of the food chain. “Chase is right. We don’t know what’s lurking in the here,” Chaska said looking at Zoe, glad to finally get a name for the face.

He nearly breathed a sigh of relief at her change of tune. Maybe she feared the monsters too. Chaska smiled before following after her. “The beach will be our best bet. At least for tonight. If we can get a fire going, our odds will become more favourable.” He strode through the vegetation and back to the beach.

So far they had a first aid kit and the blonde luggage, which meant clothes. He paused and looked at Zoe. Clothes for the girls. The stinging of his arm returned. He’d nearly bled through the bandage already. The girls clothes could also serve as bandages and maybe help start a fire. He felt more confident about their odds, but that feeling would subside when the hunger pangs begin.

When he stepped out of the jungle he spotted the blonde relaxing in the sand with various ttems strewn about. “You went back?” He said, gritting his teeth. The sound of the engine continued humming in the background. “What if it had blown up?” He balled his hands, frustrated by her foolishness. Risks would be the death of them and he had no intention of letting anymore of his passengers die.

SweetSublime SweetSublime Briannaly Briannaly Zorgi Zorgi

Ruth’s head peeped up, the others were back. The flight attendant Chaska expressed his displeasure about her decision to go back into the plane but she didn’t care. That fact that it didn’t blow up on her and she managed to possibly get them useful materials is all she was concerned about. However she wasn’t about to let him make her fool.

“I think what you meant to say was: Good job, Ruth.” That was a sufficient enough introduction, she felt. Regardless of what the others may think, she was delighted in her actions. “Besides there could be some really good stuff here.” She chucked a water bottle towards him when she stood up. Ruth stretched and felt the sun beaming on her skin. This was seriously going to ruin her complexion.

“Now what?” She whined. Of all the people she could of gotten stuck with, she thought. Thankfully she was use to just following directions. But even though it’s normal for her to sign contracts and do accordingly, she ran the whole operation and intended to do the same in this turmoil. “Don’t we need like a fire, or a cover or food or ... something?” She twirled her hair in her finger and stared at the three of them.

Zoë rolled her eyes at Ruth as she began picking up some firewood. “It wouldn’t have been the worst thing” she mumbled under her breath to Chaska’s remark. She piled some of the wood into a pile on the beach whistling to herself. She brushed her hands off onto her jeans pulling her hair up into a bun onto the top of her head. She looked up to the blue sky shielding her eyes. It had gotten incredibly hot.

She pulled off her top exposing her lean physic tying her tshirt around her head like a head band. “Alright Chaska, get your ass over here. Lemme stitch that arm up” she said sitting herself down on the sand next to the first aid kit. She popped open the kit searching through it. She grabbed the rubbing alcohol pouring it into her palms sanitizing her hands. “Chop chop, you’re bleeding through your bandages.”

She picked up the suture placing it onto the side ready for use. She held her hands up in the air trying to avoid contamination. This wasn’t the most sanitary area to be doing this kind of thing but they had no other options. She waited patiently as Chaska made his way over to her side sitting in the sand.

Alvaris Alvaris Briannaly Briannaly

Daliana stepped back as to let the man help the pregnant woman. After the initial shock and adrenaline settled Daliana could think a bit more clearly about what to do next. "I need to bandage my head. But we need to look for supplies on while we can especially water , we can survive a without food." Touching her head she slightly hovered her fingers across her scalp until she could feel where the laceration was , she winced as the wound was raw and stung.

Grabbing the first aid kit she opened it , in it was a heap of supplies but in reality the group might need to use it all to treat all of the survivors. "In all honesty , we need shelter .. and as much as it would be appropriate to stay in here.. " Daliana trailed off as she looked at the heap amount of corpses still stuck in their seats. Making her shudder. "Lets just say.. I don't think we should move these bodies.. and who knows how long animals will come here because of the smell. "

Daliana walked towards the end of the plane where they usually stored blankets and pillows for the passengers. But firstly she sat down on the ground taking out antiseptic swabs , Daliana knew this was going to hurt , but the bleeding needed to stop and she needed to prevent infection. She dabbed the swabs around her wound, she hissed , it was like a paper cut but being doused in salt. Daliana let out a shaky breath as she let the bloody swabs down wiping the tears from her eyes. She was glad she had this type of training as she probably would of passed out from blood loss and possibly die. She was already in bad shape.

Using a bandage gauze Daliana folded it into a triangle and wrapped it around her head like a bandana ,brinding the ends across her head and tying them while tucking the hems under the wrap. While obviously in discomfort for how tightly she had to make it Daliana felt comforted knowing that the worst was over. "We need to treat you guys. and then after lets get as much snacks and water as we can get , empty out a suitcase and fill it ." "Is everyone okay?" She asked.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez screaming armadillo screaming armadillo lion. lion. A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Chaska frowned at her boastful comment. He had a feeling she would be more work than tattoos-Zoe; despite the girl falling down a steep hill, she at least had enough common sense to stay away from a highly combustible engine. Chaska caught the water bottle, still soured by her careless adventure back into the wreckage to appreciate the gesture. He took a deep breath, reminding himself that customers were always right, even when they were as obnoxious as Ruth.

Chaska held back a biting remark and instead took a peaceful approach. “One step at a time,” Chaska said before looking at Zoe as she spoke. “I will gather materials for a fire once I get my arm is looked at.” Chaska smiled as he slid the back of his hand across his damp forehead. “We’ll be sleeping under the stars tonight though.” He chuckled before walking over to Zoe, grateful for her willingness to tend to his wounds. He wouldn't mind sleeping under the stars, but he didn't think Ruth would agree. If he and Chase went to gather longer sticks they might be able to use that and the clothes to create a temporary shelter.

Chaska sat across from her, eying the dried blood on her face. “How’s your head?” He asked. He felt his eyes wandering away from the reddish tint on her face down to the tattoos that covered her body. The lock on her chest. Various animals on one arm and the lady on the other. The colour and variety reminded him of an art piece he’d purchased several years ago as a gift. His sister loved paintings that had an assortment of things, people, or animals on them, yet, unlike his sister, he didn’t find Zoe’s tasteless.

SweetSublime SweetSublime Briannaly Briannaly
Zorgi Zorgi

Zoë gave a soft smile looking down at the blood soaked bandages. “Eh...I’ll be alright. Bleeding stopped a while ago” she said beginning to remove the bloody bandages. She noticed him scanning over the tattoos on her body “a little much for you?” she asked grabbing a branch and placing it between Chaska’s teeth. “Bite this, you’ll need it” she said before pouring the alcohol over the wound. She watched the wound fizz up. “Sorry” she mouthed to him.

She reaches into one of the pockets of her jeans pulling out one of the mini plastic whiskey bottles popping the cap off taking a swig then handing it to Chaska.”Drink up. Won’t be much to help with the pain but it’s better than nothing” she said sanitizing her hands with the alcohol as he chugged the small bottle of whiskey. She picked up the suture and took a deep breath looking up searching his eyes. She could feel his pain, well, she was probably feeling her own pain in this case but she was far from focused on that.

“you ready?” She asked. Before giving him a chance to answer she began to stitch him up. She was meant to go to oxford and study medicine but instead she moved to California to pursue art. Her parents weren’t happy with her decision given she came from a family of physicians and surgeons. At least some of her medical knowledge came in handy. “And there you go” she said as she finished off the last stitch tying it off. She reached into the kit grabbing the gauze carefully wrapping the area. “Oh and sleeping under the stars sounds nice” she smiled. She was always taught it was always better making the best out of a bad situation, looking at the positive side of things.
Alvaris Alvaris

Last edited:
May was typing away at her laptop when suddenly, the plane lurched violently. She sighed and adjusted her laptop. Turbulence only made her less comfortable in her chair. She continued preparing the notice she meant to send to her client in Australia when the unthinkable happened. With a great roar, the plane fell, causing her laptop to jerk into the air and smash into the roof of the cabin. May looked up in shock, her breath escaping her lungs as the computer fell back down, slamming into her head. After that... darkness.

Voices

Mumbling lines blurred across her eyes. She groaned in pain as her eyelids began to quiver.

"...Wha.. happened," she slurred. Dried blood covered her head from the impact the computer made on it. The voices. They were becoming clearer.

"...rest and let ... help you... "
"...veryone ok...?"

May's eyes began to flutter open. The colors that were melted together began to straighten out and before her, stood... her assistant... what was her name..? And what were they doing in the middle of the-

"What the fuck?" May's eyes widened, her gaze slowly scanning her surroundings. They were accompanied by a man and what appeared to be a flight attendant.
"What happened.. Where are we- what is going o-" May froze. Slowly, her breath began to grow deeper and more exasperated. May was transfixed in horror at the sight of her leg. It was bent badly at the shin, and caught under the set in front of her which was crushed in the crash. Feebly, May attempted to move it but immediately gasped in pain. Blood dripped from her calf. A torn piece of metal had impaled itself in her leg and completely prevented her from moving. Her breathing was at a frantic pace and tears of terrors began to well up in her eyes.

"I-I...m... stuck.."

Ghostiiys Ghostiiys Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

Chase and the others came to the beach to see the blonde well dressed girl. Chase noticied that she had changed, and she was cleaner than before, he replied to that with a comment ''Well someone had the time to look nicer..'' he said as he stood.

“Don’t we need like a fire, or a cover or food or ... something?” she said as Chase agreed. While the other's would fix up their wounds Chase begun to find some logs and sticks. ''Alright i went to camp as a scout, way back in 2012. I think i know how to make fire, but it's been a while.'' As soon as Chase finished that sentence, he begun to remember that it was with a steelstriker, he felt a bit embarresed as he didn't want them to know it was with an easy tool everyone can light a fire with. ''But, actually. Ehmmm... Do you think that we have a steelstriker on the plane? My hands hurt sooo much because of the plane crash''. Chase said the the others, while awkwardly kicking the sand and looking in the ground. Chase's hands were fine, he just didn't want to look like a fool.

"M-may! Miss whitfield! Thank god!" Her pregnant assistant sighed in relief as tears streamed down her face. Aikos gaze slowly panned down to May's leg. "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! W-what do we do!?" She exclaims and looks at the other two with her for aid. If she bent over she would have issues standing back up but she needed to help her boss out.

The baby within her womb kicked and her eyes went wide. Her baby kicked!!! Her baby had survived the crash that was such a relief.

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Ghostiiys Ghostiiys screaming armadillo screaming armadillo

David stepped aside so the flight attendant could pass through with medical kit in hand. He briefly wondered if she could handle that herself, but the stirring of the once unconscious woman shifted his focus. Moving alongside the seat he was about to check on her when he looked down.

The damage left him nearly speechless, pathetically the only thing he could manage was a weak, "Oh fuck."

Immediately after the same realization came to the pregnant woman. She began desperately pleading for help, but all David could do was stare. His thoughts filled with a flurry of words and instructions that his body could not understand or follow. Stuck like a statue, the very little time seemed to stretch out into eternity. Yet, just when it seemed David was going to be swallowed into the depths a singular command came roaring within.

Do something you fucking idiot

The cogs burst to life once more as he quickly went to work tearing through the immediate area. They would need water to clear away blood and possibly something to grip the metal with. In the process he called out to the flight attendant, who he prayed had not collapsed from injuries, over his shoulder, "Ma'am! That kit have anything for stitches?" Turning back towards the seated pair with looted shirt and unopened bottle of water in hand he offered a simple instruction to the pregnant woman, "Keep talking to her. Anything happy."

Chaska smiled. “No. They’re tasteful,” he said. “I like the colours.” He eyed the branch, his smile fading. This would be a lot worse than ripping the metal out of his arm. He took the wood, breathed deeply, glad for the offer of whiskey. After the bottle was empty he placed it in the sand beside him, dreading the next few minutes.

Chaska put the wood piece in his mouth. Before he had a chance to nod she dove the needle into his skin. Chaska groaned, clamping down onto the branch. The wood splintered, poking into his gums. He felt each poke of the needle and the tug of the string as it slid through his flash. His stomach clenched as a wave of nausea washed over him.

The simple phrase ‘and there you go’ flooded him with relief. The throbbing was steady and intense, but less severe than when she was yanking thread through his body. “Thanks,” Chaska said as sweat beaded on his forehead. He grabbed the water bottle and drank half before standing. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, trying to keep the dizziness at bay. “I should help Chase.” He looked at the jungle where the boy ducked in. “It’s proven to a treacherous landscape alone.” He gritted his teeth as his arm continued to ache.

The rustling of the bushes caught his attention. Chase emerged from the greenery with a bundle of branches. He did good. “I don’t think we can chance going back,” Chaska said briefly looking at the broken aircraft. “The engine’s getting louder. Besides, we can make a fire with wood, we just need to gather the materials. It shouldn’t take too long.” He hoped. It had been a long time since he’d made a fire without a lighter or a match. They might even find some string among the belongings Ruth gathered.

SweetSublime SweetSublime Zorgi Zorgi Briannaly Briannaly

Zoë felt a wave of warmth wash over her smiling softly to herself. She loved her tattoos and she always loved adding more to them but not everyone felt the same way. Her parents looked at her with distaste. People made comments or whispered behind her back. It never really bothered it but it felt nice to have someone meet her with a nice remark in regard to the art she had permanently drawn on her body.

“No no mister” she said standing up getting in Chaska’s way before he can move toward the jungle. “You can’t strain that arm too much, and I don’t need you busting your stitches” she smiled as she saw Chase come through the thick brush of the jungle carrying enough firewood. “See, no need. Now sit” she said sternly. She gave Chaska a playful wink before walking over toward Chase.

“So how do we build this fire?” She asked. “Well start it?” She had never started a fire on her own before. Always something she had seen in movies growing up and something she wanted to try but never something she actually did. “We like rub two sticks together rapidly till smoke and sparks start flying” she chuckled. She looked over at the blonde haired girl still laying in the sand.

“Hey you!” She yelled toward the blonde girl. “You wanna like get up and try to help with something? Anything?” Zoë was not a fan of entitled people. There was nothing wrong with wealth and power but not when one was acting the way this girl was.

Alvaris Alvaris Zorgi Zorgi Briannaly Briannaly

Cole Casper Bradford

Cole might’ve just gone psycho.

This was now the third time he awoke with a blearing ringing in his ears and a false front of white brigading in his vision. Sitting up on madly brawled grass was little known to Bradford who counted his years tanning in well-endowed sand chairs, shaded glasses and all, while a glass of tropical key lime compassed his fingers. In this dismal of backwoods and ulteriors of hounding green, nature was a bitch.

A real bitch.

Snapping his back from the stiff ground, his terra-cotta browns staked an observation at his clothes. His once fresh black Louis Vuitton classic V-neck polo was daubed in Earth’s finest macambre of dirt and filth, and there wasn’t a fucking thing he could do about it. Dusting his pants with a sober that was not full, he drowsily pulled himself up and began to trek some distance.

Shoving his hands into the pockets, Cole halted when his left hand swept over a metallic, circular object embedded with a textured jewel. The ring.

Clenching his eyes close for an aggravated second, he felt invisible vines of cold dominate his bloodstream.

Somebody rip his heart out. Right now.

Except, there was no one in sight except the damn broken plane with presumably dead corpses and he was just as alone as this forest, or so he thought. Getting back onto the plane to collect and scavenge for supplies he overheard a forte of voices and cries.

"I-I...m... stuck.." A woman fretted in bitter tears. He saw glimpses of her quarry brunette strands from the back of the headrest, but even in this degree of viewpoint it was hard to erase the bathing of blood seeping from the pole dunked into her leg.

He wouldn’t imagine that in his drunk.

“Keep talking to her. Anything happy,” a male advised.

Happy?

Happy??

“I hear him,” Cole vexed in introduction with a mishaps of vowels like a smoggy shadow, “But, that’s not the truth. See the truth is life is far from fair. You better get her a cloth to clog her screams and some alcohol because that leg. Disaster.”

“Now, hello and bye.” He theatrically waved them off, his flimsy palm tapering forth and back while he stepped past the crowd to collect the leftover of blankets on the leftover of seats behind them.

Ghostiiys Ghostiiys screaming armadillo screaming armadillo A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back