• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A plain old Vampire/Vampire 1x1

AshleyBergie

Country Girl
Alright so I have been offline lately mainly because I have school and work add in AP homework but I now just got laptop so it should help me.

So I wanted to ease back into RPing so i choose the easiest thing for me to do. And that is vampires. I love doing romance so that is a must. It can either be part of the olden days where vampires were known but could not be found easy or the modern day where people think they are just a myth.

I can play both Male or Female

We can do something about them being long lost lovers, one was a vampire and didn't wanna hurt the other one so he or she leaves and the other one was human before and then shows up how many years later turned vampire.

They held feelings for eachother ever since then, not being mad at all that they had to split once they saw eachother.

The only few rules I have:

• Correct Grammar, if a few harder words are misspelled but I can read them I'm ok with that

• When it comes to meeting up I hate when we just RP the characters by their self. Its an RP. We both RP with the characters together. Yes in the beginning they will have to wonder around before they meet but that's fine, once they know they are both in the same area I don't like wondering around cause It gets boreing fast.

• Vampire can go out in the sunlight, but they must wear sunglasses because their eyes are sensitive to light

• They don't glitter

• You can have them with whatever eye color (Just not something stupid) Something like Red, Orange, Amber, Gold

IF INTERESTED PM ME OR COMMENT BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Likewise. I've been needing an rp to do since most of my other friends here have all but vanished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back