• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Partner Search!

Mitsui

trying to get back into things after moving
this is my first attempt at a searching thread haha

about me:

•i consider myself to be between semi-lit and lit (usually writing 500-900 sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on how inspired i am)
•i like to use anime-based face scans
•i'm semi-active on this site so expect at least a post a week, i try to get one in everyday but life doesn't let me sometimes
•i'm fine with doubling, i actually like to double in my rps, but it isn't a must
•i only play mxf and minor BL if we do romance
•i like to chat a lot so don't be afraid to get friendly and just talk about things ooc with me
•all of my original plots are based in japan
•i mainly play males but can play females if needed
•NOT ghost-friendly, i'd rather you let me know if you want to drop the rp, i won't be hurt, i just don't want to wait for an rp that won't continue

"requirements":

•no one liners. i get that writer's block is a thing, but you should be able to provide at least 2-3 decent paragraphs moving the story forward
•try to respond once a week, life happens and if you take longer just let me know
•be comfortable with doubling if needed

The Fun Part:

fandoms(anime/manga):
(the more * there are the more i'm craving it)

•Namaikizakari*****
•Gintama***
•Akatsuki no Yona***
•The Quintessential Quintuplets*****
•ReLife****
•Kanata no Astra***
•SAO**
•Tsurune****
•Free!*
•Haikyuu!***
•Danmachi**
•Kono Oto Tomare***
•Nisekoi****
•Your Name***
•Kaguya-sama: Love is War
•Naruto*
•One Piece**
•Hunter x Hunter**
•My Little Monster****
•Grand Blue***
•Kaichou wa Maid-sama***
•given***
•Classroom of the Elite****
•Food Wars***
•Doctor Stone**
•Weathering With You***
•Beelzebub**
•That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime*
•Uta no Prince-sama
•Rental Girlfriend**
•Barakamon*****

General Plots(not much here sorry):

Reverse Harem***
Harem***
Isekai***
Reverse Isekai*
Foreign Exchange Student****
Midyear Transfer Student****
Delinquent at Prestigious Academy*****

Written Plots:
(will be referring to characters as a, b, c, etc.)

Plot 1:
A new transfer to the school, A is a notorious delinquent who almost always skips school. When he does show up to class however, he tends to start fights with people over trivial things and had the tendency to go overboard at times. B is always near the top of the class in grades, but there is one person she cannot reach academically, A. Always being second to Muse A in tests, B studies harder and harder after every test, but she never could surpass A in grades. B comes to the conclusion that Muse A cheats, but the teachers always reassure her that despite his bad rep, he is taking the test with his own mind. She thinks that it's a waste of talent for him to be such a delinquent. And so, B goes on a mission to get Muse A to change his ways, but it won't be easy.
Plot 2:
There exists a dorm in the massive, remote campus of Katsuki High School. A has moved to Hokkaido for their studies at the high school. With there being no apartments nearby, students are forced to stay in built-in dormitories, something that's only usually for colleges. With no other option, A moves into the Northern Star Dormitory, the only dorm left with openings. The people who reside there are, well, different. Though good people at heart, the residents at Northern Star Dorm are troublemaking, mischievous, and do not really care about their studies. A wouldn't have any trouble fitting in. Left in the same predicament as A, B also has to join Northern Star Dormitory. Unlike A, however, B is a studious, hardworking student, it would not be easy for B to fit in. Will B be able to join the "family" that resides in Northern Star Dormitory?
Plot 3:
After lashing out at the other team during the high school basketball tournament, A was subject to harsh consequences. As punishment, and also in order to aid him in self-reflection, A's father exiles him to the Shiryu Islands, far from the comfortable Tokyo lifestyle the temperamental athlete is used to. Now thrown into a rural setting, A must attempt to find new inspiration and rekindle his passion for the game of basketball. That is, if boisterous children, middle schoolers, and energetic old men stop barging into his house! The newest neighbor to the Shiryu community only wants to get some work done and get his life sorted out, but the islands are far from the peaceful countryside he signed up for. Thanks to his wacky neighbors who are entirely incapable of minding their own business, the arrogant athlete learns so much more than he ever hoped to.
Plot 4:

At the end of middle school, A was an extremely outgoing and popular kid, liked by both genders and respected by the teachers. However, During the summer before freshman year, A received a call one day from a hospital. Muse A was called to be informed that both his parents had crashed in a car accident. Since that incident, A changed drastically, as though he became a different person. His once bright face was now dark and void of any emotion. His heart froze over like ice, and he refused to get close to let alone talk to anyone. Come the first day of high school and everyone around him could tell he was different, rumors were beginning to spread about his sudden change. The sunny aura that was once around him was now cold. B was just like A in middle school, maybe even nicer of a person than A was. Seeing that A refused to make any friends, B decides to introduce themselves to A, to no avail. But B felt something in Muse A, a hidden warmth. And from that day on B made it a duty to thaw A's heart and to get close to him.
Plot 5:
Princess A lives a life of royalty and ease, completely sheltered from the problems of the seemingly peaceful Kingdom of Okobo, however, the sudden murder of the king and betrayal of her loyal retainer places A's life in mortal peril. Forced to escape with nothing, A discovers that apart from the capital, Okobo is not the peaceful and cheerful place it was envisioned to be. Poverty, strife, and corruption run rampant, she runs into B on the 2nd day of her escape from the castle, a skilled fighter the same age as her that survives off of stealing food and money within the capital. He is doubting of A at first and doesn't want to trust her, but eventually, A broke B's shell and the two set off at fellow fugitives to survive and build up a rag-tag squad all for the purpose of reforming the corrupted country.
Plot 6:

A is a popular high school girl, who, despite her ostentatious appearance, excels in academics, has a family-loving character, and is a completely different person outside of school. In her parents' absence, A has acted as a parent for her little brother ever since she was young. Between taking care of her brother, feeding them both, and housework, she doesn't have time for the usual teenage social life, though of course, she can never tell her friends that. One day, A meets someone else who also does not present his true self at school; her quiet, glasses-wearing classmate, B. Despite his appearance at school as someone bookish and quite possibly an otaku, A realized she could not have been more wrong. Outside of school, B is a friendly and talkative guy with piercings, tattoos, and even a nice body! However, despite his looks at school, B is actually not very good at studying. B's encounter with A's little brother and A's discovery of B's secret begins her new chapter in life where the pair of wildly different people will have to protect each other's and their own out-of-school secret!

if you're interested in any of these plots or fandoms feel free to leave a response below or PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back