• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A partner needed for a plot!

easilyoffended

Deleted Account Honestly
So, I'm really in the mood for an affair-ish kinda of roleplay.

Basically character A would meet character B and eventually falls in love. Which is all fine and dandy if it weren't for the fact that character A is married to their childhood friend. Right now as a married couple they're the power couple. Childhood friends who grew up together and started out with nothing but clothes on their back have somehow managed to make it to top as young C.E.Os to a publishing company. Their marriage was simple and easy with no literally no bumps what so ever but for character A it was too simple, too easy. When character A meets character B who makes them feel crazy, spontaneous, young, they can't help but fall in love. Somehow character B is oblivious to the fact the character A is married and falls in love. While character A hasn't actually done anything wrong, they still haven't mention the fact that they're married.

And so on and so on....

Anywho, I would really like to be character A, I'm in the mood to play a very selfish character. Whether they actually end up together actually depends on character B...

So, anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back