• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy a partner for the end of the world [always open]

glamazon

Pint-Sized Princess

Greetings! Glam, here.

This is an open search for detailed roleplay partners. Preferably long term. Could it be you?! owo

I love writing all types of genres and I am always open to story ideas!

I’ve been roleplaying for some years and I’m just starting on this forum again so I’m looking for people to write with! I am in the central U.S. time zone and respond relatively quickly. Of course, it would depend on how my day is going as I have work and whatnot, but most of the time you should receive a response from me in less than 48 hours (though I usually respond on the same day). Things happen, though, and I will do my best to let you know when I’ll be slow to respond. If at any time you wish to discontinue the roleplay, just shoot me a message, I’ll totally understand.

Genres I write frequently in are fantasy and realistic romance, followed by quests and sci-fi. But if a story sounds cool, I’m down for it regardless of its genre! I don’t like fandoms, though. I find them a bit been-there-done-that. The roleplay can take place during any time, but I prefer present or future over writing a story that’s set in the past. At the end of this thread are some plot ideas and pairings  I’ve had brewing for a while. I’ve bolded the ones I’m most interested in. They will be first come first served, but I am open to your ideas, as well. I will try to update the thread so you all know which RPs are still available as well as adding any other ideas I come up with! ^.^

I have no gender preference for my partners. Males and females are welcome to be my partners, regardless of genre! I do, however, typically write female. Depending on the roleplay, I can be open to writing male at times. I can write via thread of PM, I'm flexible. I did add some plot ideas I had and for the most part, unless it specifies male or female, I am completely open to any gender pairing. Just ask! And please, oh, please, don't be afraid to share your plot ideas with me.

If you are interested, you can respond to this thread or send me a private message with your age, time zone, availability and any pairings/story ideas you would like to start! Please don't be shy! Send me your ideas! I love a partner that can OOC, too.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Pairings:

mxf

fxf

students

coworkers

roommates

best friends

old friends

teammates

single parent x bachelor(ette)

old flames

rivals

Plot Ideas:

Snowed In: (romance/modern): Best friends Character A and Character B have been apart of an inseparable group of six lifelong friends. Character A, a life loving daredevil with a compassionate side, convinces the group to go to a ski resort where they will spend a week enjoying the views, slopes and nights around a fireplace or firepit. Character B, the reserved and hesitant introvert, is less than excited about venturing into the snowy mountains for a week in a cabin, but is outvoted by the majority, so they pack their warmest gear and best books and join in on the vacation.

However, upon arrival, the group is notified that several of the cabins succumbed to damage that made them unfit for guests, and two of the friends would have to lodge in a single suite double occupancy cabin, unlike the two other double suite cabins they had booked. Which means there would only be one large bed. Of course, the group would be compensated with treats and services courtesy of the resort due to the inconvenience. Character A quickly offers themselves up to be in the single suite because it was their idea to go on the trip, but there was still the matter of the second friend of the group to occupy the room.

With a roll of their eyes, Character B agrees to join Character A in the cabin. “Who cares?” They hedge, peering over the rim of their glasses. “You’ll be busy being out and I’ll be busy being cozy and reading.”

The New Year's Kiss (romance/modern): Character A hated the holidays. They always spent them alone. No matter what plans they made and no matter how far or little they were in advance, they always managed to fall through somehow. But this year, Character A had had enough. They weren't going to spend another New Year's Eve alone. However, after many, many texts later, their plans become thwarted once more and they find themselves back at square one. Almost all but hopeless, Character finally receives a response midday on New Year's Eve. It was Character B, who was without plans themselves and was available to ring in the New Year with Character A.

Except for one tiny little problem. They're childhood friends that have remained close over many years that have fallen in love with each other over time. But neither have had the guts to tell the other for the sake of rejection. Or it's also that they're both clueless to the fact that they're mad for each other and think the other is disinterested in anything more than friendship.

Their night goes well and at the stroke of midnight, the two friends find themselves liplocked in a passionate kiss and it seems like everything they once were hangs in the balance against their unrequited love. How do they move forward? Will they be able to maintain the same quality of friendship even though they've moved far past being more than friends?

Battle: Earth. (action/sci-fi/future): The galaxy is thrust into chaos and an alien empire threatens to take over every planet in the solar system. They have already begun their attack on Earth and the military stays behind and is currently battling the alien forces. Half of the planet is in destruction, but the humans have managed to secure about half the Earth in a stronghold. The remaining humans that could escape were evacuated to Mars. Those that were able bodied were transported to the moon to undergo intense training to get them ready to battle on Earth. First they are genetically altered to make them physically flawless and able to withstand radiation and general stresses of warfare. But upon being assigned to troops, Character A and Character B find themselves having to work together. Even though their history is strained, at best, and they practically hate each other, they must work together to save the Earth from alien invasion. Because if they are unable to secure Earth, the next stop is Mars.

Divinity (fantasy): Komisurana, mistress of the Void or Chaos, once ruled over the chaos with immense and unstoppable power.  Komisurana was born of the goddess of the Moon, Lunatsuki, engendered during a time of great peace from pure dark matter. A kind and generous goddess, she bestowed countless gifts and blessings upon those who worshipped her in her mountaintop shrine. Upon the year in which the various gods and goddesses met to observe the passing of the Juleid meteor shower for the fourth time since time itself began. But the demon god Bordeus overtook the Garden of the Deities where all them were convened, slaughtering the mortal half-gods and imprisoning the immortals in a dark world of anarchy. Lunatsuki casts Komisurana into a region of the Void unreachable by man or immortal alike to protect her from Bordeus. Even she would never be able to find her daughter again if she ventured into Chaos to search for her. Komisurana floats in the dimension, deep in slumber for all eternity.

In future times, darkness looms over the Garden under Bordeus’s cruel rule and the entrapment of the deities leads to widespread disaster over the lands the gods protect and serve. Over the years, the people have almost all but lost their trust in the gods and even Komisurana’s shrine eventually ceases to receive its constant offerings.

Character B, a student just hired as a shrine hand to maintain the grounds for the summer in exchange for housing and food, finds himself drawn to the shrine one night on a full moon and leaves his quarters to go for a walk. Passing by what would have been the goddess’s courtyard, Character B’s eye is caught by movement in the bushes. Or at least, he thought he saw movement. He inches closer to the large, ornate and wooden arch that marks the entrance to the small labyrinth and follows the maze until he comes to the gentle pebble fountain constructed in the goddess’s honor many years ago. It is in the moonlight he lays his eyes on the white haired female, Character A, for the first time. Her gaze shifts to meet his and in that moment their eyes met, Character B is surrounded by a warming sensation, her overwhelming presence freezing his body where it stood.

“Good.” She speaks, voice carried like a symphony in the light breeze. “I was wondering if this family would ever provide me with a familiar with enough potential to help me save the Garden.” (character b can be male or female)

Not What I Signed Up For (fantasy): Character A arrives to the countryside to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. But of course, like everything else in their life, trouble always seems to find then. They take their first full day off since moving to the country in three weeks to enjoy a hike on the mountainside and a meal at a pavilion that overlooks a large ancient lake at the base of the mountain, hidden in tall and thick foliage. They were sure this could be the life for them if things stayed like this, but as the red-orange light of the sunset disappears behind the trees, they have to pack up, knowing they should get going before the day's light was completely gone. 

Though Character A had hiked this trail many a time before, and even a couple of instances around the same time, but never did it feel  like this before. Something was different, but they couldn't put their finger on what it was. They figured that maybe they got too much sunshine and tried to forget the feeling. Which never really went away. The unease only lingered as they made their way back to the entrance to the trail, circling around the lake to get to the other side when they are almost trampled by a large beast blasting its way through the treeline and into the path. Character A is frozen in fear with nothing to defend themselves against the highly aggressive and massive monster that stood before them. 

The beast rears back its over-sized claw to strike and Character A prepares for death, but just before the beast could attack, Character B bursts from the same spot and slays it, saving Character A from being ripped to shreds. But the dark energy that blasts from the beast as it explodes into nonexistence collides with Character A, knocking them unconscious.

They awake to strange surroundings and voices, but looming over them is Character B, a picture of concern. They apologize profusely for being so careless and not checking first to see if anyone is around, but Character A is only confused more. Within the apartment of Character B, Character A learns that B is a type of hunter that tracks down monsters that prey only on humans, except the particular monster slayed expelled enough energy to kill a normal human and here Character A was, very much alive.

But that's not it. Character B is joined in her apartment by her supervisor of sorts (who is really their hard-ass grandmother that doesn't like to be called grandma) that came to heal Character A after Character B had been so careless. And as if Character A's peace hadn't already been disrupted by the day's event, the grandmother informs him that their grandchild is unusually inept at the family trade and shouldn't have been able to slay the beast without the ancient power residing within A that B was compatable with to host long enough to save them. So now, with Character B being the only active hunter available to patrol the area, Character A has to team up with Character B and accompany them on the dangerous missions so they have enough power to protect the village.

What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyo, I'm interested in the "On the Tip of the Tongue" plot idea? It sounds really cute and potentially fluffy/angsty down the road. I was wondering if you were looking for these characters to be MxF? Or would you be open to doing FxF? If so, I have a character for Person B that would do well! I'm 21, and I'm in the eastern standard time zone. I think. It's 10:00 pm here right now, so...whatever zone that is! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back