• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A newbie in search of a starting line (1x1)

VioletLotus

Hi c: I'm Violet, and I just signed up today. I'm very excited to get back into Roleplaying, and when I saw this forum I thought, "Why not?" For plots and story lines I'm very flexible and willing to try anything once. So if I hooked you already, hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen.

If you're interested I'd like you to be able to:

• Be able to write 3 sentences or more. (I like juicy, descriptive roleplays. I find them more fun)
  • Be able to brainstorm with, and come up with new ideas.
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
  • Last but not least, have fun while Roleplaying. (It's no fun when the other person isn't into it)

So, any takers? c:

VioletLotus said:
Hi c: I'm Violet, and I just signed up today. I'm very excited to get back into Roleplaying, and when I saw this forum I thought, "Why not?" For plots and story lines I'm very flexible and willing to try anything once. So if I hooked you already, hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen.
If you're interested I'd like you to be able to:

• Be able to write 3 sentences or more. (I like juicy, descriptive roleplays. I find them more fun)
  • Be able to brainstorm with, and come up with new ideas.
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
  • Last but not least, have fun while Roleplaying. (It's no fun when the other person isn't into it)

So, any takers? c:
Hello there,

I would be willing to rp with you. If you wouldn't mind having one more rp in you list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back