• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A New World (With some fluff, drama and adventure~)

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
oza7J4.jpg

The world is dying.
The oceans are drying up.
Crop fields are no longer yielding.
Temperatures are unstable.
The world is dying.

It's 3040 and the world that we know it will soon be destroyed. The cause of all of this misfortune? An unknown object from space is heading our way. Causing the tides in the oceans to shift, blocking the sun for weeks at a time. Scientists detect it's not a stray asteroid, but have no answer as for what it could actually be. Only, that it will wipe out the world once it lands if they don't figure out how to stop it.

A scientist by the name of Manual Rodríguez has created a machine that would freeze the human body and preserve it for a couple hundred years. Thus, saving the human world from total extinction. The catch? It hasn't been tested, and no one knows if the world will be habitable once those in the machine wake up. Not to mention that with the amount of time before the impact, that there won't be enough pods for people. Not even a third of the population to be exact. It would be like going back to the stone age and having to fight for survival once more.

Still

It was the human populations only chance of possibly getting through this.

A large uprising arose once word got out. A total of one hundred pods were up and functioning correctly. MUCH less then what was originally predicted.
People rushed to the streets, killing each other as they fought to get to a pod to try and save themselves or their children.

Aelia Bisset, the daughter of a SEAL team captain, was one of the few people to have gotten into a pod. Her father fought tooth and nail to get her to safety, just before the impact of the strange thing in the sky that was threatening mankind.

Now, it's 1035 TA and things have been thriving since the supposed end of humanity. Animals were all well and some new species even popped up. The weather was normalized, and the oceans were back to being full. It was almost like the world was NEVER in any danger.
March 3rd, 1035 TA, A man by the name of Uzen Riknen, a scientist of the New Order has cracked the code for opening the pods of the past that held the life forms of beings that used to exist before the TA era.
Unfortunately, most of the pods were damaged over the years and the beings inside perished in their sleep. Except for one.
Aelia Bisset was the lone survivor of a now ancient civilization. An thus, her awakening has thrown her into a new world without anyone to rely on.

For her own safety in this new world, Aelia has been placed in the care of Male lead. A (Prince? Leader of some army?) for protection, as he has the power to keep the newly sought after gem safe and out of the hands of possible black market thieves.

In this new world, will Aelia be able to cope? Or will she eventually perish like those she was forced to leave behind?

--

HELLO!! It's me, Winter, coming back at ya with a new roleplay idea that I had recently come up with!! I'm looking for someone who would be interested in helping to create a new futuristic world with me. One that is full of interesting twists and amazment~ Some fluff and some drama~ If you think you'd like to help create a world where we can create lots of new things, then keep on reading~

__

Pairings for this roleplay are as followed~
Prince
Knight/Captain of some sort
Scientist
Thief
suggestions? (No AI)

Some Twists
Magic is now real
Dragons
Vampires
Angels/demons (retractable wings?)

--

What I'm looking for / rules?

-At least two posts a week would be cool with me. As I get busy sometimes as well~
-Good grammar, and spelling.
-Someone who will play the male for me, or is willing to double~ (m/f only please)
-At least two paragraph's a reply please~ It'll help to carry the roleplay along~
-Someone who will help to create new ideas and not have me come up with everything.
-Be at least eighteen as I am an adult and feel odd roleplaying with those younger than me. Although, if you're a creative person, you might be able to persuade me.
-I only rp through pm's and on Discord.
-I usually only use anime or digital images for my characters, but feel free to use real if that's what you're comfortable with~

I'd be totally in for this, but can't start PMs yet. If you're still looking for a partner I'd be happy to discuss this further with you! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back