• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A New World: An apocalypse RP ( Always Open and accepting)

Characters
Here

KaiMedia

Just some guy
Its Only been a year since everything changed and the world went to absolute shit. Everyone thought it was some big joke when the first reports started airing April 1st 2021. It wasn't long before we all started to realize just how serious this actually was, but unfortunately by the time everyone stopped fighting and trying to decide who to blame for all the madness it was too late.

In may world governments decided to try and slow the spread of the virus by bombing areas with high infection rates a lot of good innocent lives were wiped out in a matter of days, and it didn't eve help the virus still spread but now we had a lot less people and even fewer supplies as major cities were some of the first to go. In June people began dividing fighting amongst themselves life became even more of a nightmare than it was now you had no choice but to fight for survival, we knew the government wouldn't save us hell we weren't even sure a government still existed. By July it was estimated three quarters of the world population was either completely dead or had turned into one of those flesh eating freaks. We have all been finding our new normal in this messed up world we live in now. it hasn't been easy but those of us that are left have managed somehow maybe its our force of will to keep going or maybe its sheer dumb luck.

Every day comes with its own set of challenges finding food, water, shelter shit I miss the days of taking a quick trip to the store to get what you needed. You always gotta keep your head on a swivel now and always remember the people can be more deadly than the freaks!

This RP will be taking place or at least starting out around Phoenix,AZ please post a character in the character page (will be linked above) and wait for approval before you begin.

Last edited:

Asher BeckettLocation: Castle Hot Springs

• Asher and Jordan where heading towards Phoenix hoping that they could find some supplies that hadn't been taken out by the bombs last year. It was April 1st exactly a year after the first reports of the outbreak aired and four days after his thirteenth birthday. Asher became a bit lost in thought thinking of how much life had changed in the last year. He almost missed Jordan signaling for them to turn off to the right. Asher quickly adjusted his bike to take the exit reading the sign as he drove past.

Castle Hot Springs Resort

Asher was a bit confused this morning Jordan seemed so adamant about getting into phoenix as soon as possible but now they are going to some resort? "Hey circle around the resort when we get there make sure we dont have some large mob waiting for us" Jordan called over the radio as they approached the resort "then uhh meet me by the pool when your done" He continued

"umm okay" Asher quickly replied over the radio before veering of the road to scout the place out. Something about Jordan seemed off but he couldn't put a finger on it. Asher shook the thoughts out of his head and focused on his job scouting around the resort to make sure it was safe.

Jordan BellLocation: Castle Hot Springs

• Jordan watched as Asher headed out of sight around the resort. He quickly headed towards the pool area worried about very little he knew it was safe after all he was here less than five hours ago when Asher was sleeping. Jordan acted quickly it wouldn't be long before Asher had finished and come to join him. Jordan Cleared off a table and set a few Twinkies out on a plate with a big 13 candle hung some streamers across the entryway and a couple other random spots. Before Jordan knew it he heard Asher approaching on his bike, he stepped out of view and waited.

As Asher walked through the entryway to the pool Jordan jumped out yelling "SURPRISE!! Happy Birthday!" This action was quickly met with Ashers' gun in his face. Asher sighed in relief as he noticed Jordan " you almost got yourself shot man. What's all this for?" Ashe asked pointing to the roughly decorated pool area. " you obviously I know its a few days late but I still wanted to do something for your birthday."

" wait... You remembered my birthday? I wasn't expecting anything I mean I think we have more important things to be doing than celebrating my birthday." Asher responded in shock as he looked around with a Smile on his face. That was all Jordan wanted was to make him smile and he knew his job was done. Jordan sang Asher happy birthday as hi lit the candle. Then Before long the two of them stripped down to their underwear and jumped in the pool swimming, trying to dunk each other, all the normal pool activities. Jordan Would look to the side of the pool periodically to make sure their guns were still near the edge of the pool and every time Asher would use the distraction as a chance to attack jumping onto him pulling them both under the water.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back