• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A new twist on BNHA

Jet

Uncultured
Ever want to break out of that "BNHA high school" mold? It's fun, don't get me wrong, but there's so much else that can be explored in this verse. That's where this RP comes in.

A story of Vigilantes who operate outside the law, clashing with organized crime and the quirk wielding villains at their dispatch. It doesn't stop there, the sprawl runs deep. I don't want to spoil plot points but you're in for a ride. Trust me on that one. This isn't your grandfather's MHA RP.

If a more serous and bold approach to MHA is something you'd be interested in then please let me know here. I have so many ideas that I'd like you to be a part of and you'll have a real impact on the story with player choice driving the formation of every future episode. At the same time there's a real plot, tightly ran but based on the input you provide with the ability to diverge onto completely unexpected paths. I think it's going to be awesome.

On top of that, this RP is part of a bigger multiverse with other MHA RPs. Schools in the US, UK and Japan are what's offered. There's a vibrant community with people active on discord 24/7 to talk about quirks, life, or just bullshit about. I sound like I'm hard selling but I've been in this group for months now and we've kept RPs going the entire time. This is a really awesome group to get into if you want RP on a much grander scale. I started out in ONE RP in this verse and I'm in four now so 😂 yeah it be like that.

There's some information in the lore tab connected to the main thread. If you want to learn about this RP you can ask me questions here and/or read up there. More information will be added over the coming days and I will update whoever watches this thread owhenever that happens so that you won't miss a beat.

Last edited:
Great! I'll keep you updated on any changes and you can get to work on a CS if you'd like. There's already enough people off the discord group to guarantee that this starts too even though the Check thread is new so it's a guaranteed go.

I can get you a discord link if you'd like as well. Lmk.

yo
i'm liking the sound of this

Sounds cool, I wouldn't mind having a link to the discord!
This sound VERY epic, I'd like in.

Awesome!!! Thanks x1000 for showing interest

The head mods of the multiverse will give you a 2-3 minute interview and will give you some basic information. After that you're a full member of the discord group. As far as the RP there are a few more things I need to complete before it starts, but you can set up a CS whenever you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back