• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A New RP Partner

Jubinhof

Your Worst Nightmare
I am looking for a partner, or partners to role play with. I do not have a certain favourite type of role play, although I prefer it not to be vampire x angel/werewolf or anything that has been over done over and over again and is probably the most done RP of all time.

Anyways, you may post here if you're interested in proposing a RP to me, or PM me, I have a on going thread for RP right now that you may join into, after you make a character and post it in the sign up of course. Read the story line as well please...

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/powerless-world.101410/

Hmm. It seems interesting, but do you have any other ideas? Im better at choosing something when I have a few choices to choose from.

I haven't created anything else just yet, so it'll have to be a combination of ideas. I was thinking of 2 other RP's where in the the first one, the world in the future in a cyber punk setting and the other, also in the near future with a alien invasion. Currently it is 2:30 AM and I'm not in the most creative mindset right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back