• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A new life begins

full

Faceclaim: Lily Collins

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

The young woman actually wanted to show her bedroom as she had already seen Alexandras earlier. Sharing moments like this, showing their respective bedrooms, was what friends usually did, wasn't it? Aurélie was very glad to have found someone like Alexandra. They directly well got along together, which was a very positive point for their future life as roommates. "Of course you can, with great pleasure!" she answered with a smile. "Alright, let's go upstairs then" she added. She turned over when Alexandra said she had forgotten to remove her jacket. "Oh, there's absolutely no problem, don't worry about that" she reassured her friend.

She listened to Alexandra but she didn't really understand what she meant by "friendship turned relationship". What kind of other relationship? She didn't make any comments about it. She settled for showing the way to her bedroom upstairs.

Meanwhile Marguerite was in her bedroom, looking at her mobile phone, checking her account on Instagram. Her parents would not accept her being on Internet like this, but she didn't tell them she was connected on social medias. She perfectly knew they would not agree. But she didn't care. She was 17 now, she had the right to do whatever she wanted! She was so impatient to leave parents' home to live on her own, just like Aurélie was about to do. She was even a little jealous of her sister who had the chance to experience living with someone else than their parents.

Marguerite heard sounds downstairs and her sister's voice. Their parents were still at work... so who was she talking to? She appeared at the top and looked the two young women going up the stairs. "Hi Aurelie" she simply said before asking "Who are you with?"

Aurélie stopped in the middle of the stairs and answered her sister. "I'm with my roommate, Alexandra" she said with a smile. "Alexandra, let me introducing you my little sister, Marguerite" she added while turning to her friend. The 17-year-old teenager had brown curly just like her sister, but blue eyes, whereas Aurélie's were hazel. "Nice to meet you" Marguerite said while looking at her sister's roommate. She was a little pouting, as she was still jealous her sister could leave parents' house and live with a seemed to be nice person like Alexandra.

"We should not stay on the stairs, isn't it?" Aurélie said, breaking silence that was about to settle down.

1594721431269.png
Faceclaim: Odeya Rush

2nd rp.jpg
Face Claim: Ameile Zadro

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

American - 20 - Member of G2 Esports

Alexandra looked at Marguerite smiling saying to the 17 year old younger sister of Aurélie "Hey there, Marguerite. Nice to meet you there, I'm so glad to finally meeting you too." She then extends a hand while saying in a kind yet boyish voice in order to shake with Marguerite, she giggled a bit right after Aurélie said that they should not stay on the middle of stairs & was right about due to really wanted to see what Aurélie's bedroom looks like right before she'll helped her out settling down when they are arrived back at the mansion, but she was thinking about Marguerite's life when if she is now have permission to live with her & Aurélie in the mansion. She then looked at the two sisters hoping to have a another friend but this time on the younger sister in Marguerite, Alexandra was so excited to finally think all about the life as a roommate with Aurélie so she is so excited yet ready to improve the relationship between her & the French female.

She then hums a bit while looking at Aurélie saying to the female "So, when will Marguerite be graduated??? I was so sure that she is young & was so kind yet calm to me when I first saw her, Aurélie." Alexandra smiled a bit while trying to follow Aurélie on the way to her bedroom, she was putting her hands onto her pocket of her blue jeans while looking around the interior of the upstairs in her house.

She was waiting for a response from Aurélie & was then heard that her phone was vibrating right before she'll grabbed her phone from her pocket, she saw a text message from her teammate Rasmus saying "Alex, I told you that you've got a cute girl as your roommate!! Let's go! Wanna hangout with the rest of the guys tonight???" She then chuckled at the text right before she replied at the text "Ras, come on. You know that I need to help Aurélie on settling down her things at my mansion, so how about tomorrow. Sounds cool??" Alexandra sent the text message to Rasmus right before she puts back her phone into her pocket of her jeans.

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

Marguerite was looking at her sister's roommate, thinking she seemed to be nice. She became more jealous of Aurélie who would live with a very kind person, far away from here. She envied her a lot. She took Alexandra's hand and shook with her. Then she stepped aside to let them go upstairs.

"Thanks" Aurélie said to her sister. She went upstairs and was about to enter her bedroom when Marguerite asked her a little abruptly. "What are you doing there?" Aurélie turned to her sister and answered. "I'm going to look for my things, because I'm settling down today in my new home" She knew Marguerite was envying her for leaving parents' home before her. And she feared a little the moment when she would have to actually leave it. It was earlier than decided... "Today?!" Marguerite repeated with surprise. "Would it not supposed to be later?" She added with a little accusing tone in her voice. "I'm sorry, it has been decided like this with Alexandra..." Aurélie said with a sorrowful voice. She could feel her sister's disappointment. "But I notified the parents" She added softly. Marguerite didn't care about notifying the parents. However, she didn't want her sister to leave now, without having notified her. "I see..." she simply said. She was pouting and returned to her bedroom.

Aurélie sighed and turned to Alexandra. "I'm sorry for my sister, but she's actually jealous I leave parents' home before her and..." she whispered, in order Marguerite could not hear her. "She'll be graduated this year. There's only one year at high school left" She answered still with a low voice. She walked in hallway and stopped in front of a pretty door. "Anyway, we should go to my bedroom. Marguerite will calm and be better later" she added while opening her bedroom's door.

"Here is my bedroom!" the young woman said with a joyful voice. Aurélie's room was simply decorated and didn't have much furnitures. There were a bed, a closet, a desk with a chair, and some shelves hung on the wall, where many books were stored. Plants were placed on the window sills and on her desk.

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra looked at Aurélie's room & was so not disappointed of the room that she was simply decorated & have not too much furniture, she then simply said "That's very neat for your room, Aurélie." She smiled while looking at the plants that was planted on her window & desk, she'll hear a another vibration hoping it will be a reply message from Rasmus after she text him about they will be hanging out with their teammates tonight but she changed the plans to tomorrow. She saw the text message from her phone & it says "Oh, I thought you'll be helping her settling down tomorrow but I'm down for tomorrow. I'll tell the group about this later, see you later!!! :D:D:D" Alexandra laughed a bit after she saw the emoji right after the text from Rasmus, right before she'll simply reply to the text message "Okay see you later too, Ras." She then put back her phone into her pocket of her jeans while looking at Aurélie.

Alexandra hums a bit while saying to Aurélie in a cute yet soft voice to the French female
"I hope your wardrobe will be cute just like you are, Aurélie." She giggled a bit hoping to have a quite cute response from Aurélie, she was trying to flirt her a bit since she accidentally flirt her earlier.

Last edited:

full

Aurélie Lefebvre
French - 20 - Student

"Thank you, I'm.. I'm glad you like it" Aurélie said about Alexandra's comment on her bedroom. Why did she say that? What she thought about her bedroom didn't really matter, did it? It did for Aurélie. This room reflected her in a way. Appreciating it meant appreciating her to some extent. It seemed a little weird but it was what she thought.

When Alexandra spoke about her wardrobe, the young woman blushed a little. It was as sweet as embarrassing actually. Nobody had never told her such comments until then. Especially coming from a nice and pretty woman... She timidly nodded and opened her closet. She usually wore simple clothes. T-shirts, jeans, sweaters... They were mainly pale coloured. She didn't really like flashy colours. She preferred staying discrete.

She turned to Alexandra. "I should not be long" she said. "While I gather my things you may sit down if you want" she added while pointing out her bed. Then she took a suitcase and began to full it with clothes and other things. Without forgetting her plants. She delicately took and placed them in the case, at a place they would not be damaged.

About 20 minutes later she was ready to settle down her new home. "Well, I think I forgot nothing" she said with her suitcase next to her. "Do you still want to drink? We can go to the living room before coming back to your house if you want."

2nd rp.jpg

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood

Alexandra looked at Aurélie's clothes were pretty neat & simple, she looked at Aurélie saying that she still needs a drink right before saying "Yeah, I'm so thirsty right now but I really wanted some orange juice." She simply said to the French female, she smiled thinking about the thirst on her body since she wasn't drinking any water on they to here. So, she scoffs a bit after saying about it as a new friend to Aurélie. She was thinking on her thoughts about when will her schedule of the Spring Split be but her teammates did not tell her the news of when will the Spring Split will start someday, Alexandra checks her wrist & looks at her time right before she had some time to drink with Aurélie.

She then looked around if there is some plants the are in the bedroom saying to Aurélie
"So, where do you put your plants?? Because it'll be messy when you put it in the suitcase, Aurélie." She simply said that in a curious yet kind voice to the French female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back