• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Need to Survive

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Imagine you wake up in the forest one morning, just at the break of dawn. In the trees above, birds are making their morning calls. A breeze sweeps through and chills you to your bones. You look around, and you have no possessions. No bag full of survival necessities, no weapons, not even a coinpurse. You're wearing whatever you went to bed in right now. And what's worse, another person is on the ground with you in the exact same situation.

This is the situation our characters will go through, and they'll have to fight for their lives to survive. Anyone who is interested can feel free to either PM me or reply to this thread!
Setting
»It'll be fantasy, so chock full of magic and monsters. We can discuss the system or not.

»It's easier to have magic outside a modern world so we don't have to worry about how science and magic would clash, so I would prefer it be a bit more classic. Not necessarily medieval, but definitely some past time period.

»Our characters will be starting out in a forest, but forests can be anywhere. If my partners would like, we can discuss further about climate, culture, and nearby towns. How much we discuss or how little is really up to my prospective partners.
Plot
This is a more lax idea of mine. The plot is that they do their best to survive. Of course, in a world like this, there will be things that work against that. We can discuss the hardships we want our characters to face, or we can keep a few secrets and let things play out. As long as things are realistic and supplies don't just drop from the sky or something, it should be fine.

Keep in mind that this is survival. It's okay if our characters get sick, get hurt, even die. Their deaths wouldn't be a happy ending, but it would be an ending, and we can always either start over with new characters or start something new. I don't mind if you make something crazy happen to my character, as long as it makes sense, and I'll probably do the same.
Characters
I don't have a specific form for character sheets. They can be simple, complicated, I'm fine with either for this.

I'll probably write as a male character because unless I get lucky, my female characters usually come out weird. Not sure why, it just happens. As for my partners, I don't mind. Male, female, any sort of nonbinary is also okay.

Any sort of mythical creature is alright also, considering this will be a fantasy world. However, just warning you, I do have my own ideals on certain creatures, so depending on what you pick I might ask a couple of questions. Nothing too major, it would mostly just be to make sure we're on the same page, and I don't get confused.

This sounds really interesting! I'd totally love to RP this with you. ^^ Just message me if you'd be down to RP with me in return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back