• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Naruto Roleplay: Post-Fourth War!

Welcome to my Interest Check!
Q: So, what is this all about?
In this storyline, the timeline is based around post fourth war, exactly 5 years after. With that being said, the villages are in a state of rebuilding, trying to find exactly what they want to do to present themselves to the rest of the world. While the different villages regrouped, the dreams of the shinobi within the villages work hard to continue their legacy. With the tools around to achieve to success that they desire, it is the perfect time for Shinobi to finally come forward and completing everything they desire.

Q: So what are you looking for?
When it comes to players? Well, almost every single role is open so you may pick from anything. Even the Hokage is available. All of the main villages are open along with the sound and rain village. One rule that we do have when it comes to character creation is that they must be OC. They can be a part of a canon clan but you cannot also be a sibling or child of any canon character. Just try to stray away from canon things in general.

Q: Is there a promotion system?
Yes! We actually encourage for you to grow your character up from the bottom to make sure that they are to your liking. Starting a character off as a jonin is fine but they will not be as strong as someone who got up there.

Q: So all of this sounds great, where do I go?
There's a lot to unpack about this group since it is such a big project. Join the discord community we have and we will help you get all sorted! Don't have discord? That's okay! Message me and I will help you with whatever you need! Also, if you have any questions just right them below!

Last edited:
Is the rp going to be lazy, semi-literate, or advanced-literate? I ask because I have a hard time posting more than one paragraph at a time.

We have a whole team going in Konohagakure!

We still have many other positions and people needed so if you are interested join the discord community!

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen So we don't really have a combat system set in place yet, we are playing around with whether we want to have x amount of damage one can take or whether we want to have a fair match between the two with perimeters that all parties agree to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back