• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Name for all Things (Closed)

The Broodmother, enraged from your previous blows, lets out a low growl. You witness the lower part of the Broodmother's face split apart to reveal a flayed mouth full of small, sharp teeth. It lets out a hideous screech after having revealed the set of teeth before spitting a glob of some sort of substance directly at you. (dice check)

The substance hits you in the face directly, effectively blinding you.

"Disgusting..." I mutter. Looks like I'll never be able to wear this again. It was getting old anyway.

I throw off my substance-stained helmet and wipe off any of the goo that might have slipped through the eye slit. Then, I sprint forward towards the Broodmother. As I draw near, I take out one of my bolts and throw it into her mouth, following quickly by attempting to cut into her red veins.

While you were taking off your helmet and removing the substance fogging your vision, the Broodmother had taken the opportunity to go on the offensive. She struck out at you, both hands not attempting to slash at you this time, but rather grab you instead. You reckoned this change of attacks had something to do with the shining set of sharp white teeth she had recently revealed... the damn thing planned to literally chew your head off in a last-ditch effort.

As I see her move to grab me, I immediately attempt to counter her offensive maneuver with my own. I move towards her right arm, attempting to slice it off as I get away from her left arm.

(dice check for counter attack)

You attempt to strike out at the beast with your own counter-offensive, but find that the creature is faster than you this time. It firmly grabs you around the waist, pulling you toward its mouth.

Last edited:
(dice check for grab)

With only two arms, the beast has trouble constricting you for anything more than a mere few seconds. You wriggle out of the beasts arms with ease which leaves you in close proximity to it. With this fatal mistake, the beast leaves just about every weak point at your disposal; the central chest cavity, the neck, the mouth, and even her remaining two arms.

Need to end this as soon as possible. I've got places to be, after all. Seeing the Broodmother has left herself open, I quickly take advantage of the situation, lunging forward and plunging my sword as deep as I can into her open neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back