• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A.N.E.LIE. [Dice roll system] (Modern world / supernatural / psychological mystery)

Lunarlighto

a_n_e_10.png

STORY

"Every bystander is similar to one another. Same eyes, same faces, even same mimic on their faces... Running back and forth like in never ending cycle like some ants that run in their megalopolis. I became that unknown face, I am everyone and everything. They call me a prodigy a pretender of universal human. You are me and I am you. Every experience, knowledge or character embodies me. I am persona of no-names. Pretender looking for an answers of "Who am I?". Is there "I" in this madness? When I opened my eyes something possessed me...People... their thoughts... their memories... flashed before my eyes. Then I asked my self who am I? Like some monster of Frankenstein I am scraped and put together from those peoples shreds of memories. Every individual embodies me. Within me I felt how one mind shifted to other, I was always possessed by different individuals. They said I had personality disorder, but I knew very well that I was not mentally ill, its just that through me talked not one or two people but all those people crowded in streets. This is not the main problem now. These abilities came to me after I woke up from coma. They tried to put me to sleep... But I awakened... And then they told me I was found in a street in comatose state. For some reason there was no family members or friends that would visit me, I have no identity... By the record I never been born... I am alone in this crazy world with mysterious keys, a mobile phone with no contacts, and an empty wallet with a scrap of paper which had "A.n.e.lie" written on it. Now people are looking for me... Reality shifts... People change... When this madness is going to end? Who the hell am I?""

ABOUT RP

This RP is set in modern world supernatural fantasy setting. A girl wakes up from coma, but she has amnesia and thus remembers just her name which is Anelie. She has mobile telephone, a wallet and mystery keys. This young girl finds her self constantly possessed by other personalities or their memories which gives her some unusual reality bending powers known as manias. She herself acts as if she has a multiple personality disorder but in reality these people supposedly exist in this world and confused by why they are in this girls body, try to achieve their own goals and uses her body as a tool to achieve their own goal as they know who they are and where they supposedly live and clearly remember their past. Some of these personalities want come back to their original families confused by what happened, others finish unfinished business... When Anelie is possessed by theses individuals she gains absurd powers which manipulates and alters reality it self. Making these powers absurd such as make other people dance if that persona had dancing carrier and her passion was dancing or a gangster who can shoot people from his fingertips and so on. It will vary from person to person. Those personalities are the RP players characters they created. These characters will try to achieve their own goals by manipulating Anelies body as if it was their own. Every person will posses supernatural power associated with their mania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back