A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Dint think about the end...its better there no Fucking pigmen too enter your house and sit there like if it were theres

All ye need is water and a shit ton of bookshelves, an enchantment table, and a bow. Plus your choice of armor and a fully enchanted Diamond sword. If at least ONE ender gets mad at ye, place water down, and smash it into smitherines.. And the bow is for the random dragons that tend to spawn.. But one shot from my DeMonIc Bow, can take out a third of one's health in one hit.. I just need to learn to aim..

There's sand everywhere T~T It collapses much and makes a great deal of mess. I'm very uncertain about the Nether, I always see the giant floating squid that shoots at you. It is my bane.

That's called a Ghast.. They are evil kitten eating flygons that go MROW -BOOM-

dont get mi started on the blazes.....Fuck they have the hole ground near mi how on fire and the ghats aswell

Yea... I usually stay outta the nether, I'm not a big fan of lava.. Unless I have le potions for it.. Which I only get when I REALLY REALLY want to farm for... Cause I'm a lazy farmer, a busy miner and a derpy fighter..

Stupid Spider jockis wen i was in the surface 2 Spider Jokis, and 3 skeletons tride too kill mi Dam was a hard fight

and cause a forrest fire bad idea......i did it and i got a holl Jungle on fire.....*Sigh* but was a good fire

I never really pay attention to the things I set on fire, I'm usually underground or In the ocean, also, a good thing to have when traveling besides a lava bucket.. Is a water bucket :P Wards of evil melee enemies.

ok lets stop talking here befor wen they get back all the OOC is going too be fill with Minecraft xD

Let's just blame Nekoni and Eli for not responding, or slowly, but It's ok. We're blaming it all on the munchkin (eli) Cause she DENIES to responds..

*Slaps you in the face* Have some respect man and remember lets say nothing ahppens it was hackers ok got that

LOL I just read through it all. No biggie really, just make sure it's in OOC Chat next time. ^-^ FYI: I don't get mad that easily, I'm pretty laid back so I won't hurt ya. x3

Oh god were so sorry Eli were so sorry This man right here is the culprit he sais i was a dog and he was chucknori

Yonsisac said:
Oh god were so sorry Eli were so sorry This man right here is the culprit he sais i was a dog and he was chucknori
I am not quite sure what was happening at this moment but all I know is that I had been blamed for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back