A Mythical Creature Roleplay

The GM is Ofline now you need to wait for him but i will tell her about this

Oh yeah...I guess we shouldn't clog the sign up area while she's gone. You people and your life, it's a very tedious thing, isn't it?

xD Nah... I've just been sidetracked the past few days. Sorry everyone! *Mentally bashing her head into a wall* ^-^

> :o I've been playing League of Legends, Elsword, and Minecraft a lot lately. Besides that, I've been shopping for school supplies. Anywho, I won't be on too much next week, I'm staying at my grandfather's house.

My American friends are obsessed with League, I really love the Wolfrick and Annie with the Bear...I can see how you can get to addicted to Minecraft ^^

.....Minecraft is like geting out of a meth addiction HARD AND FRUSTRATING (No i dont doo that heard it on youtube)

I could never tame the cats >:\ Makes me very mad, and friends always kills my dogs. AND CREEPERS BLOW UP MY HOUSE. AND ENDERMEN TAKE BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE. IT IS A VERY TERRIBLE ADDICTION.

One: Wtf is Eslword... Two: Make yer house out of obsidian, doesn't blow up, and pour water on It, Enders friggin hate water..

xD I like the darkness of the underground world.. I'm a miner! Yey! My skin is that of a Wraith, people see me and shoot me T-T; Use sand for the cleanup in your house, should just clean it right on up, and go on the outside and patch it in.

Because The End is better. I have my own personal world of hell. I even tamed about a billion Endermen and a few dragons 'w'

I mined out all the towers of Obsidian, and made a tower mansion out of them all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back