• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

We've already gone over this, Neko. Just take it Like it is. Mai will have ALL of his research and will be married to Hydro.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

ok so we make our last post?...because i have somthing in minde

oh and OH GOD found Hydros apperace Picture xD @Nekoni i thought i lost it

Yea, though, the story took a time leap, and launched itself into the future by a couple of months , everyone.. Everyone can choose where they're going. Damien's Warship in space will follow the Dragon, cause for all they know, that Dragon is the protector of the Ancients. The island is going to another Ancient, one whose name Is Kale, a close and personal friend to Damien and his family, and Damien, or the Dragon. Will traverse the universe, watching over all things, it's a wanted creature, though it cannot die.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to use the same character for the reboot.

Hydro the Hydra myth,would be on the beach shores siting on the sand as the sunset was seting and the rays of light were beutifull,as the small waves Touch his feet as the noice they made were calling in his ears,as with a smiel on his face looking at the seting sun as it was Hiding from us once more,as he would look back and see his Love the One he fell in love with in first sight,as that person..well,...try too use him as a experiment chart wen they met but that was long ago,as he would look at her with a smiel and say "Hey Mai......whant too join mi?"he says as the sand touhc his feet as a smiel on his face.

(A little RP is gona be needed for this so no worris ^-^)

@Nekoni

Mai turns her head as she hears him call. Violet hair tied into tight buns atop her head, large, horned wings tucked away against her back. "Yeah, just a sec...okaie, coming!" the girl replied,trotting barefoot in the warm sand. Though she was a scientist, working under human laws, she is in love with a myth. Creatures once thought as demons, as dreams of beasts, killers of humans hiding in the shadows. Before she could go any farther her feet tripped on each other, causing her to stumble, tumble, and slam her forehead into Hydro's knee "ACK!!" Mai wailed on contact, after a moment grinning sheepishly at her best friend, and lover.

@Yonsisac

He would give a small laugh as she was clumsy as always,as he would smiel at her and would grab her hand and help her sit beside him,as he would Kiss her forhead with a smiel and say "Those that make it feel better?"he says smiling at her as he loved her and he has Goten so use of seeing her fall down and get hurt that it was a normal thing for him seeing her fall down,as he knew she was strong and wont cry or somthing,as he remembers....this was the shore he first lay foot wen he met her as it braught lots of memoris of the pass and all his freinds like Eli,Damien,Sky,Tony,Angelus,Multi Personality girl as that what he calld her and much more....as they had wacky adventures togheather

(@AzelFang so what character will you play??) She lays her head on his shoulder, feeling his kiss linger on her bright red forehead. "Yeah, it does." she smiled, with a friendly fib. Watching the sun slowly dip down into the horizon, the orange and pink glow reflecting off the waters. "Now...that everything, the trip, our friends...what will we do? The world just seems...too peaceful now." Mai sighed, nuzzling her head against him. @Yonsisac

(@Nekoni I'll either use the sane character, or make another ancient, one that is less of a god and more of a mortal, still immortal, but is weak and ill.)

Hydro smield Kissing the top of her head and would lay his head ontop of hears as she layd her head on his shulder,as he would smiel and say "well....there is still lots too do...like become explores...Or even Try and have a peace full life for once.....or explore other things...Ho knows"he says as he would place his hand on hers and would look at his hand and hers seeing there weding rings on,as he smield at the look of those rings as he was with her Forever and thats is all he cared...he cared of her,as he would turn his head and look at her on his shulder with a warm smiel,as all the adventures they had,Going in a mountin,masive tree,Damien turning in big dragon,SPACE!!!!!....as he wonderd what will his life be...if he had not met such a beutifull woman

@Nekoni

(Wow...i imagen them in the sunset in the beach....Awwwwwww)

(Good night...will post tomorrow if neki post ^_^ )

Mai wraps her fingers with his, feeling the rings touch each other as she holds him close. Before this, her life had only consisted of a lab and experiments. Living life alone, devoted to her own research- never had it crossed her mind that she even had the ability of falling in love. What kind of human would fall in love with a disastrous, and dangerous klutz ? Not any that she had encountered, but a myth...a being she once searched her whole life for- love is truly odd. No matter how many times she poked and prodded him, crashed into him and more, it only seemed they got closer together. Without his help long ago Mai would have certainly died in that shore alone, tumbling against rocks and lost in the wood, definitely would have been killed by these fellow Myths if Hydro hadn't stood by her side.

"As long as I live...I'll be by your side, whether it be exploring, experimenting, battling or more...I'll be with you Hydro." She shifted her body back to her full human form to get comfortable by him. Finally mastering her human transformation- though still learning the rest of her powers. Without him- Mai would never been able to complete her dream- to fly. Higher than any man made building. Close to the sun, close to the sea. Flying where no human could ever dream to be. @Yonsisac

Hydro would give a warm smiel as he would get his hand and would move her closer too him,as he would kiss The top of her head and would sai "I know we will.....and that is why i love you with all mi heart......I would neather leave your side..."as he would have his head on top of hers looking at the sunset as it was darkening and the sun was hiding from us,as he look at the beutifull sea,his home,were he lived as it was all he like but he found a new home with her now,and that is all he ever whanted.

As it sunsets he would take one last glimps of the Horizon of the sun,as he would look at her and raise her head and kiss her,as the sun went down and vanish in the other side of the world as it lights other humans there path,as he would wonder what he would have done without her,as she has change his life in so many was that he canot tell.So many good people,s and freind,s he have met and Mai by his side as he did.as this was somthing he would never forget.

(Wow.....im imagening that....Dawwwwww)

@Nekoni

Ilaine floated aimlessly in her escape pod. She sighed and looked at the last of her emergency rations. "Bell, chances of surviving in endless space?" She asked. 'A little less than 3 percent.' was the reply. "I like those chances." She mumbled as she ate the last of her rations and punched the pod door. She was immediately sucked into the vacuum of space and started to drift.

Mai yawned, laying back on the sandy beach with her arms outspread- staring up into the darkening sky as the stars began to appear. A sight one could never see in a human world- a sky blanketed with endless sEa of stars. "...do you know...where ...everyone else is??" Mai asked curiously, putting her hands behind her head. It felt like they were alone for awhile- something she could enjoy...but...it was odd. After everything, everyone went their separate ways it seemed. @Yonsisac

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm working on rebooting this, it'll be up in a day or so, first time doin this so it's not gonna be the best, and no, Isac, I said I'd do it, so don't get any ideas...)

(I mean, I guess I can do that, but I'm using a different character... The Dragon will forever traverse the universe, and I will make a new Ancient. So.. I.. Uhh, yea, you can keep yer current characters and such.)

(Would be nice if we make a new Thread so we can ahev all in one and aswell new people can join ^-^)

Hydro would look down at her as she lays down on the sand,as he would wonder the same,as he would look up and say "Maybe they have gone seperate ways and....have normal life maybe"he says as he wonderd were are the others aswell as he was curius,like Tony and Sky,Angelus and Multi personality girl...made him wonder as he has not seen them wen they left.as he would lay back aswell beside her looking at the sky as his Vision in the past months have bin geting better but still blury,but he could see the sky.

"I hope not...because normal lives...are utterly boring." she muttered sleepily, listening to the sea. Mai soon dozes off in the sand next to him, feeling the cool waves touch her feet. Drawn away by the starlight above. The girl rolled, nuzzling her head into Hydro's shoulder.

"...yea...But i bet there somwere out there....having adventures"he says as he would Notice how she speack and then feels her Nuzzel her shulder,as he would turn his head and look at her,as he would smiel,as he would extend his arm and get close too him,plasing her head on his shulder,as he would kiiss her Forhead a Loving way

(This is actualy our Final Rp Posts befor it ends and then the new one comes in....lets atleats...reach....over 670 pages)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back