• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

(@Kameil. This RP Is no longer accepting, It's just for an ((Hopefully)) Enjoyable read for those who are not In It. Sorry for the confusion.)

(Yes i have proof she left......I will miss her ;-;

[QUOTE="Skylar Black]Okay guys. I'm not going to be on RPnation anymore so just have ----- kill -----, and can you tell ------- and those on Pokemon RP for me? Thank you! Bye!

[/QUOTE]
That is what she said.....;- ;)

a Mythical RP were people could shift from human too Mythical creture...and...maybe...we might do a Reboot...Maybe

That was sudden for Skylar :P she didn't even give her RP members a heads up...Poor Tony your fiancee is dead)

Wait, we can fix the ending. Skylar and Tony get married, Hydro and Mai get married a few weeks later when they get back home, Mai took back all of Damien's research in the spider pouches, and Damien dies off, his Dragon self traversing the universe for all time, you can think of what the others do, however, everyone goes back home, and space is no longer an option. Just put an end input and we'll recreate this later.

@Metaphysics

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

OK i have a plane....we make our last post here and make a new thread and reboot this as a continuing and others could join

oh wait........that is what damien sayd xD ...i can make it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back