• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Most Stubborn Unicorn (MLP:FIM) OPEN

MarySunshine

Fluffy Fan Girl
Once the role play starts, I will only have this in the OOC tab. I will change this post so it's the beginning of the RP.

Hello world of RP Nation!

So I'm on a quest for a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic role play. Here's what you should know.

• Although this is based in the MLP:FIM universe, and maybe in one/some of the towns, this is not based on the plot.
  • While there could be main characters from the show roaming about, that does not mean that they have to be part of the plot.
  • I will be playing a pony I created. Check her out in the character information.
  • You are allowed to play whoever you want, whether it is a character from a show or your own creation. (Gender does not matter to me. So do whatever you want.)
  • I do ask for some romance. I'm a sucker for love stories that involve characters that I like/create. (Though this is geared towards my character being in the relationship.)

Here are my rules:

1. No god-modding. At least not without my say so and without knowing how my character will respond.
  2. ABSOLUTELY NO CHAT SPEAK. N0N3 0F 7HI5 57UFF 3I7H3R. Hurts to read. (Sorry Homestuck fans.) I also ask for no script writing. I want full sentences and correct punctuation. Unless it can't be helped, no one-liners either.
  3. On a similar note, keep it in third person. First person gets really confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back