• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A mixed bag of trix (m// fandom and original)

IsOurFortress

Hello all!

I have come to the site that everyone is fleeing to...and I come looking for rp!

My name is Rowan they/them. I have been rping for 10 ish years so far and plan to continue! I am a full time student and worker so I can be a little busy but I can promise at least 2 replies a week and (depending on my interest) anywhere from 500-1000 words! I am focused on finding oc/oc or cc/cc. I will NOT do oc/cc, I'm sorry I've just had too many bad experiences with it. Also Romance is heavily preferred but I'm not gonna force it.

Now onto the fun bit! I am going to list my fandoms here with * to list how much I'm craving it. But if you have an original plot, please dm me and we can flesh it into something fun!

Fandoms:
Overwatch**
Sherlock (BBC)
Avatar (blue people not bald man) **********************
Marvel**
Dc**
TMNT (2012)*
Warrior cats*
RDR2 ***********
Httyd ****
ROTG ***
ROTD**
Doctor who***

Plus probably more (please ask I probably know it)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back