• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Menagerie of Plots

Miss Valentine

Dangerous intrigue

• Well, hello there, and thank you for stopping into my humble, little interest check! Please don't let my lack of posts scare you away, I may be new to the site but I'm not new to role playing. Take a chance on me and I promise you won't regret it.

Now, onto the boring housekeeping part of the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I, like you, am pretty new to this site in terms of RPs I've been in, but I am an "old hand" at RPing itself. As a fellow lover of romance and plot twists, you seem like my kind of person. Luckily enough, I turned 18 just about 5 months ago. Looking through your original plots, I was intrigued by the Noir and Far from Home ideas. In particular, the ambiguousness of the Far from Home premise interests me. Would you like to perhaps expand on that in a PM?

[QUOTE="Sebastian Cane]Hello! I, like you, am pretty new to this site in terms of RPs I've been in, but I am an "old hand" at RPing itself. As a fellow lover of romance and plot twists, you seem like my kind of person. Luckily enough, I turned 18 just about 5 months ago. Looking through your original plots, I was intrigued by the Noir and Far from Home ideas. In particular, the ambiguousness of the Far from Home premise interests me. Would you like to perhaps expand on that in a PM?

[/QUOTE]
Hey! I appreciate your interest. I can't send PMs just yet, can you?

[QUOTE="Nater Taters]Noir sounds quite interesting, count me in!

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful! I'll be sending you a message shortly.

Well, I would, but I can't PM

[QUOTE="Miss Valentine]It's all yours, sugar, just shoot me a PM.

[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I can't PM yet. Would you please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back