• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One A Magician's Misadventures

Flip Jester Boy

Professional Shitposter
Name: Cyrus Lumenox

Appearance: Cyrus is 5'10" with a fairly slim build and olive skin.

latest

Personality: Cyrus isn't necessarilly a mean-spirited person. He likes to remain distant from other people, usually being cold or indifferent when he does have to interact with another human being. Cyrus does get pretty rude, sometimes, making cynical and sarcastic comments whenever someone does something foolish, though he keeps to himself a lot.

Backstory: Not much is known about Cyrus' past. The only thing he is acredited with is the event which earned him the title of "Magister Ultimus", which was the day he prevented an entire army of demons from breaking a rift between the world and the abyss. Ever since then, he honed his skills even more, traveling from town to town. No matter how hard people tried, he never took anyone as an apprentice, leaving at the first mention of apprenticeship.

Skills:

• Master of all magic (duh)
  • Cyrus is an adept with the blade

@Thalia_Neko

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Magie Pure

Appearance: 

M1Geq1i.jpg

Personality: Lively and energetic. Often gets flustered and bothered. Tries to act brave, but ultimately is a coward.

Backstory: Magie lived with her parents in a bustling city for most of her life. Her parents owned a occult shop and often tricked/swindled and confused their customers with "magical" artifacts and such that they sold. However, Magie had an insane curiosity when it came to real magic. Hearing about the Magister Ultimus, she left home, hoping to one day track him down and learn real magic from him. Along the way, she dabbled in magic, and eventually learned only a handful of rudimentary spells. At least she had the capacity for magic! Knowing that fact she sought after Magister Ultimus with more fervor.

Skills: Very small magic skill.

Name: Magie Pure

Appearance: 

Personality: Lively and energetic. Often gets flustered and bothered. Tries to act brave, but ultimately is a coward.

Backstory: Magie lived with her parents in a bustling city for most of her life. Her parents owned a occult shop and often tricked/swindled and confused their customers with "magical" artifacts and such that they sold. However, Magie had an insane curiosity when it came to real magic. Hearing about the Magister Ultimus, she left home, hoping to one day track him down and learn real magic from him. Along the way, she dabbled in magic, and eventually learned only a handful of rudimentary spells. At least she had the capacity for magic! Knowing that fact she sought after Magister Ultimus with more fervor.

Skills: Very small magic skill.

SHINKI

IT'S SHINKI

(Sorry, inner Touhou fanboy activated. Carry on!)

Stalked! :o

o-o

<.< >.>

<.>

>.<

Hehe. Is it? I just found a good pic. Shinki is a name I recognize though.

Also I was looking up ways to say "magic" in other languages. Magie being one of them. I think Shinki is also a way. Or maybe it was Shiki.. Sjiki.. Something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back