• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Mages Magical World SI!

Mirgris

Elder Member
@Zedalb, please edit this post to include any OOC information

There is no OOC you know OOC what you know IC

MUWHAHAHAHAH!

-Zedalb

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU MADMAN!

Okay, so from what you said in the IC post, does all magic have a three tier system? For example, if I want to be able to summon a creature, then the first book would be being able to summon/create a creature, the second would include how to make the creature more loyal for better abilities, and the third advanced techniques?

Arvios said:
YOU MADMAN!
Okay, so from what you said in the IC post, does all magic have a three tier system? For example, if I want to be able to summon a creature, then the first book would be being able to summon/create a creature, the second would include how to make the creature more loyal for better abilities, and the third advanced techniques?
Well like real skills theres no exact tier system, If you broke it down to 5 books of varying levels you would learn even faster and smoother as they over lapped better.

For example,

"Basic Summoning" would probably cover the most common methods of summoning, and how to in general become a better summoner once you pick one. As well as what tools would help you.

"Advanced Summoning" would show specific ways you could advance well past the basics, how to break the rules you had. How to make summons far stronger, maybe how to do things with summons you couldn't before, like summon more at a time, or mix summons.

"Master Level summoning" Would not just take you to the hardest training techniques, but also, how to do something very very special that everyone gets for mastering something. It would also probably include specific information on getting the most powerful summons.

If you broke it down to five levels you would just move through them quicker and easier, as there would be less gaps, but thats probably not worth it.

Yonsisac said:
I....THE GREAT NINJA!...found this interesting....still space oh great @Zedalb ?
Very open!

I'm excited to see you join, hope to see your book selection and bio soon!

Feel free to ask questions!

By Writing sample/Back Ground should I assume that means either a writing sample OR the characters/our/my (oh boy this is gonna get confusing) Background? Or is it like the background is a writing sample.

SimpleReading said:
By Writing sample/Back Ground should I assume that means either a writing sample OR the characters/our/my (oh boy this is gonna get confusing) Background? Or is it like the background is a writing sample.
Your back ground is the sample, thanks for pointing that out I'll go clear it up!

YUS!!!! I was gonna choose summoning but seems its taken xD ...Um...lets seeeeeeeeeeeee what shall the ninja choose...Hmmmm....I am debating to choose one of the three...I need help don't know what to choose ;-;...if ANY of the following are allowed that is...

"Transformation Magic"

(Self explanatory)

"Sigil Magic"

(Using sigil's that you craft to cast magic and depends on the material and Markings place on it, for example, I make the sigil out of wood and write with "the Sigil Magic Alphabet" "Growth of protection"on the wood sigil, Bark will grow and protect me when i use it....its a very creative magic)

and

"Puppeteer Magic"

(Depending on the level as i progress i will be able to control Objects but MORE specifically: Created puppets out of many materials to control: for example the books will teach me about as well workmanship so i will be able to create my very own Puppets! ok i create a 3 Feet tall wood doll with spikes and i will be able to manipulate it like a person! The better i learn, the more materials i can control will unlock and learn much more complex ways of crafting puppets!)

Yonsisac said:
YUS!!!! I was gonna choose summoning but seems its taken xD ...Um...lets seeeeeeeeeeeee what shall the ninja choose...Hmmmm....I am debating to choose one of the three...I need help don't know what to choose ;-;...if ANY of the following are allowed that is...

"Transformation Magic"

(Self explanatory)

"Sigil Magic"

(Using sigil's that you craft to cast magic and depends on the material and Markings place on it, for example, I make the sigil out of wood and write with "the Sigil Magic Alphabet" "Growth of protection"on the wood sigil, Bark will grow and protect me when i use it....its a very creative magic)

and

"Puppeteer Magic"

(Depending on the level as i progress i will be able to control Objects but MORE specifically: Created puppets out of many materials to control: for example the books will teach me about as well workmanship so i will be able to create my very own Puppets! ok i create a 3 Feet tall wood doll with spikes and i will be able to manipulate it like a person! The better i learn, the more materials i can control will unlock and learn much more complex ways of crafting puppets!)
I just need titles and then you'll see whats within them!

but yeah I see what your going for with those three.

Zedalb said:
I just need titles and then you'll see whats within them!
but yeah I see what your going for with those three.
Oh...Ok ok sorry xD ok now i know kinda got confused there but ok!

(Here lies my 11,000 post...)

Last edited by a moderator:
How is everyone doing?

Need any help?

Any other questions?

*Anxiously watches minutes pass with no sheets submitted*

I'm working on my sheet as we speak :)

Just trying to figure out what to even put in my background since I (as a person) am so plain xD

ProjectMischa said:
I'm working on my sheet as we speak :)
Just trying to figure out what to even put in my background since I (as a person) am so plain xD
Duude I know! I just finished mine and it was like the weirdest experience of my life. Especially sense I did it in third person. It's way more difficult than I thought to put your whole life into a lil bubble

ProjectMischa said:
Right? It's so weird! Like I've never had to sit down and explain my life at all before.
Yeah I know! It's so weird, like im just sitting there like damn if this is gonna be any interesting im gonna have to get REAL fuckin personal.

SimpleReading said:
Ps I took some liberties naming the books
It's fine, I'm actually rather amazed at what you did for a sheet.

I'm blown out of the water by the coding and format and content, just wow.

Yeah I have my first player congrats.

PS: Your books may not operate exactly as specified.

Sorry back was in a steam adventure!

ok i will begin soon!...don't know but this will feel so weird tbh....never done a RP of...myself...i might not include a few things do :/

Zedalb said:
It's fine, I'm actually rather amazed at what you did for a sheet.
I'm blown out of the water by the coding and format and content, just wow.

Yeah I have my first player congrats.

PS: Your books may not operate exactly as specified.
Thank you very much I really appreciate it omg!

Ps. Thats okay, I wasn't expecting them to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back