• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Love Story (Romantic/Slightly Actiony Plot Ahead)

AgentFire

Alright, so, unlike a lot of roleplays, in this one, our characters are already in love. In fact, they even live together. They live in New York, the city where all your dreams come true. Only, they have to keep working their not so well paying jobs, just in order to survive. The only thing keeping them going is love. But my guy, promises your girl, that one day, they will no longer have to count dollars, they'll only have to count stars. Of course, it seems unlikely, but she loves him anyways. And she doesn't expect him to keep his promise. Only, he already has a plan. He's relatively smart, meaning he could pull off the perfect crime. And so he does, or rather, he pulls off several crimes. Fencing the stolen items, he then invites your girl to run away with him... Only, she doesn't know...

So, I think I kind of explained this plot poorly, but to simplify it, our characters love each other, my guy pulls off several heists, fencing the items, and then, asks your girl to run with him. Only, maybe a little later on, they discover the police are following them. And then she'll find out what he did. But I'd like to start out, like, maybe the day before, just to kind of establish the relationship, before causing complete and utter chaos xD

So, as per usual, just a few requests.

-Proper Spelling/Grammar

-1 or 2 medium length paragraphs per post

-At the very least, 2 posts a day, preferably more

-Willing to roleplay a female character

Lastly, as I've said many times, I'm looking not just for a roleplay partner, but a good friend. So, it's not necessarily required, but it'd be really, really appreciated if you didn't just RP, but actually kept up an OOC conversation. Just because, again, I like to make friends.

Hey Hey!

I'd be interested in this plot, if you happen to still be looking for someone. Shoot me a Pm and we can discuss this further, if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back